over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good macros?

Friemd of mine. Went from 280 thought he would be 220 on stage
Ended up 185ish. Natural
**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow thats a nice transformation.

On the topic.

I suggest High Protein,Medium fat, Low carbs.

Protein:-Whey,Eggwhites,Salmon,chicken.

Fat: -Almonds,Peanut butter,olive oil.

Carbs:-Small fruits, Brocolli, Brown rice, Yams, Oatmeal.

Thats my diet basically.

The weight you end up show time is irreliant right now, I wouldn't even necessarily focus in on a specific competition yet. The goal is to be shredded/stage ready whether that's at 250 or 200 etc. As for macros I agree finding a coach would be ideal to start things off right and on a positive not me but in genearly don't over complicate things to start off. I'm sure you have some sort of regimen when it comes to nutrition now just create a deficit in one way or another. Whether it's removing the equivalent of 50g of carbs or 15-20g of fat that would depend on what your used to consuming at the moment. If your consuming an excess of carbs let's say 500g and up and have a only 7th of fat to play with it would make sense to drop some carbs considering the amount you have to play with. It really doesn't matter how you create a deficit at this point at this weight I'm sure your consuming plenty of food ( not like your glycogen stores are going to get sucked dry from dropping some carbs lol ) Track your weight loss over a weeks span and average out your weigh in and once you plateu or slow down its time to access things and pull another 75-100 cals ( depending on how fast you want to drop weight) your actual macro scheme doesn't have to change much assuming your getting adequate protein it's about creating a constant deficit allowing your body to drop fat once you get relatively lean your macros become more fine tuned as do adjustments to them. For the guys critiqueing muscle groups right now it seems like as a whole you may need more muscle but who knows what your physique will come to look like 75lbs later

Step 1 - Hire a coach.
Step 2 - Get lean, 10%ish.

Only then you'll know what's going on.

I honestly don't think you'll be able to step onstage in 2015. Save it for the next year.

You have enough muscle to compete.
With a coach and lazer focus you could be ready by end of the year.
You will need to drop much more than you could ever currently imagine.
Loose skin will be your biggest barrier.

As for macros I would low carb it until 50lb or so comes off then start adding in some carbs.

Wow thats a nice transformation.

On the topic.

I suggest High Protein,Medium fat, Low carbs.

Protein:-Whey,Eggwhites,Salmon,chicken.

Fat: -Almonds,Peanut butter,olive oil.

Carbs:-Small fruits, Brocolli, Brown rice, Yams, Oatmeal.

Thats my diet basically.

there are a little better i believe.

Attachments

• 20150107_234718.jpg
    20150107_234718.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 574
  • 20150107_234624.jpg
    20150107_234624.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 584
  • 20150107_234709.jpg
    20150107_234709.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 559
some ernest advice in this thread

OP, well done for posting pics and seeking a bit of advice. There are many ways to skin a cat and it kinda depends on how you want to do things. I think starting with good macro's is a great way to start learning your appetite and eating patterns.
I am helping a friend of mine I know from business lose weight. he has lost 100 lbs over the course of about a year. His main enemy is the lose skin. he was pretty upset about it when he realized it was happening. I bring that up, bc you prob don't wanna lose fat too fast... Don't be in a hurry, do it gradual and build some more muscle.
I think 2015 is the year of your transformation and 2016 is the year you dominate a stage:headbang:
Best of luck brother.
-JS

Last edited:
Might want to try 300 grams protein,130 grams fat,100 carbs.Stay until weight lose stalls for 10 days then drop carbs to 90.Use 1 day weekly after 3 weeks start and have 500 carbs,120 protein,low to 0 fat as possible one day weekly to help keep up metabolism.Continue in this process until down to 70 carbs daily and check back in with pics for next phase.

Don't guess. Get a coach! If you actually want to compete. COMMIT
But U won't be able to do it yourself.
Just to echo the rest. Nowhere near 230-250.
You will be around 200 or less I bet
Figure 308@30%bf...108 to lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step 1 - Hire a coach.
Step 2 - Get lean, 10%ish.

Only then you'll know what's going on.

I honestly don't think you'll be able to step onstage in 2015. Save it for the next year.
Yeah man, get a coach. Listen, you're before and afters are great. You did add some beef. And there is some meat under there but you have 70lbs hangin on your torso. You said fat, you're not fat. You just aren't lean. "Not lean" as opposed to "fat". I know powerlifters that have your build and are strong as balls and they would not want to lose a pound.

Listen to these guys. Plenty of great trainers advertising here and very affordable especially in non-prep style. There will be no healthy way for you to step on stage in the next 12 months. Get down to 10's by summer and hold that bf %. You will lose some strength and from some people, some respect, but fuck them. You follow your own path dude. I've been where you are but I was 270-280ish. I figured I could lean up to 220 or 230. Now I'm 230 and could probably lean up to 200 or maybe less. But I'm no spring chicken anymore. I have to be VERY careful what I do. Don't guess. Hire a trainer. Best investment you'll ever make.

It's deceptive as hell.

Last edited:
?

Never know till you try brother. Either way, the longer you diet and train, the better you'll look every day. Every day will be the best you ever looked, and that's what you need to shoot for. Recently helped a guy get ready for the NPC ironman in chgo. He came to me for help weighing 260 at about 5'9''. He thought he was coming into show at 220. He ended up at 195 onstage. Did we sacrifice a little muscle along the way? Sure, but every week id see him at the gym and he'd look better. Was very happy how he looked. Did he win? No, but after competing every few years since the 90s, he finally looked his best.... best yet, I should say.

Yeah man, get a coach. Listen, you're before and afters are great. You did add some beef. And there is some meat under there but you have 70lbs hangin on your torso. You said fat, you're not fat. You just aren't lean. "Not lean" as opposed to "fat". I know powerlifters that have your build and are strong as balls and they would not want to lose a pound.

Listen to these guys. Plenty of great trainers advertising here and very affordable especially in non-prep style. There will be no healthy way for you to step on stage in the next 12 months. Get down to 10's by summer and hold that bf %. You will lose some strength and from some people, some respect, but fuck them. You follow your own path dude. I've been where you are but I was 270-280ish. I figured I could lean up to 220 or 230. Now I'm 230 and could probably lean up to 200 or maybe less. But I'm no spring chicken anymore. I have to be VERY careful what I do. Don't guess. Hire a trainer. Best investment you'll ever make.

It's deceptive as hell.

i know a guy that works with me that would lose around 100lbs and be shredded. i just dont see that with my physique i suppose. at the end of the day its hard to swallow when looking at the scale and seeing yourself lose half a person lol! but in order to be healthy i dont really need to look at the scale at all. just look in the mirror. by no means am i saying im healthy at 308.....but i do know that when i get down to where i need to be. im going to put one hell of a show on that stage. ive always wanted this and just now am i where i need to be to be able to put my mind in the game and mess shit up!

Attachments

• Leon_White_9323.jpg
    Leon_White_9323.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 247
i know a guy that works with me that would lose around 100lbs and be shredded. i just dont see that with my physique i suppose. at the end of the day its hard to swallow when looking at the scale and seeing yourself lose half a person lol! but in order to be healthy i dont really need to look at the scale at all. just look in the mirror. by no means am i saying im healthy at 308.....but i do know that when i get down to where i need to be. im going to put one hell of a show on that stage. ive always wanted this and just now am i where i need to be to be able to put my mind in the game and mess shit up!

LMAO!!! at that pic.............this has been the best day on professional muscle in a long time, LOL:D

Yeah but let's say you did need to lose 100. You'd be 208lbs shredded. That is not too damn bad! There are guys competing on here that would give almost anything to come in shredded at 208lbs. You wouldn't even look like the same person. People won't even recognize you. Your face, your clothes, your skin, nothing will be the same. I've seen it here on this board. It's unreal what 10-20% of bodyfat loss does to a person.

Yeah but let's say you did need to lose 100. You'd be 208lbs shredded. That is not too damn bad! There are guys competing on here that would give almost anything to come in shredded at 208lbs. You wouldn't even look like the same person. People won't even recognize you. Your face, your clothes, your skin, nothing will be the same. I've seen it here on this board. It's unreal what 10-20% of bodyfat loss does to a person.

im hoping its not 100lbs! lmao!

Well look at it another way. So you lose 100. You compete at 208. Within a month or so, you're going to be looking full, vascular, and yeah softer but at 230+ lbs.

You're going to be pretty damn big. Probably with abs. Get a trainer they'll tell you.

You like being the 300lb land monster you are now more than you're willing to admit is what I'm thinking. For me, if it's 300 not lean vs 230 with abs, well, gimme the abs.

Well look at it another way. So you lose 100. You compete at 208. Within a month or so, you're going to be looking full, vascular, and yeah softer but at 230+ lbs.

You're going to be pretty damn big. Probably with abs. Get a trainer they'll tell you.

You like being the 300lb land monster you are now more than you're willing to admit is what I'm thinking. For me, if it's 300 not lean vs 230 with abs, well, gimme the abs.

i honestly think youre right. being strong and big i guess i really enjoy. alot lol

Don't think of it like that. Honestly, if you are hung up on losing 100lbs you won't get in shape.

One thing you need to realize is that the guys who are LEGIT light heavyweights and heavyweights are the cream of the crop...we have guys on this board who have been grinding for fucking years to get to a solid heavyweight and they are the elite of this board. There is an amount of respect needed towards these guys...I thought I would just train my ass for a few years and be a heavy and blow people away, cause I was always a "big dude". It's very humbling to see the reality of what a serious bodybuilder in the 200's looks like.

I hold fat very easily and if you want I could show you some pics, I hold a lot of it in the lower back and middle too.

I'm 5'11 and (not trying to start a dick measuring contest) feel like I probably am a bit further along muscle mass wise than you, and I competed at 198lbs and wasn't even in true contest shape. I have since added a lot of size but still know I could probably make 198 (light heavyweight) again if I was sucked down where I need to be.

Bone structure etc does also play a factor in weight, but trust me...I have etched off the fat that hoards in the mid section and you can drop 30lbs in 2 weeks and you will realize "holy shit...there's a lot to go".

Good news is it WILL come off, and the first 30-40 come off quick.

Last edited:
Don't think of it like that. Honestly, if you are hung up on losing 100lbs you won't get in shape.

One thing you need to realize is that the guys who are LEGIT light heavyweights and heavyweights are the cream of the crop...we have guys on this board who have been grinding for fucking years to get to a solid heavyweight and they are the elite of this board. There is an amount of respect needed towards these guys...I thought I would just train my ass for a few years and be a heavy and blow people away, cause I was always a "big dude". It's very humbling to see the reality of what a serious bodybuilder in the 200's looks like.

I hold fat very easily and if you want I could show you some pics, I hold a lot of it in the lower back and middle too.

I'm 5'11 and (not trying to start a dick measuring contest) feel like I probably am a bit further along muscle mass wise than you, and I competed at 198lbs and wasn't even in true contest shape. I have since added a lot of size but still know I could probably make 198 (light heavyweight) again if I was sucked down where I need to be.

Bone structure etc does also play a factor in weight, but trust me...I have etched off the fat that hoards in the mid section and you can drop 30lbs in 2 weeks and you will realize "holy shit...there's a lot to go".

Good news is it WILL come off, and the first 30-40 come off quick.

well i was 330lbs in my befores. the lightest ive ever been after high school was 200lbs. and i was a twig. i looked like a cancer patient. i was just skinny. so i dunno. maybe my pictures just dont show how big i am? im not sure. i feel like i have alot of muscle on my frame. i see alot of guys in my gym that are pretty well saturated with muscle and i feel though i do have alot of fat. i still feel i have more lean muscle than they do.....we shall see what happens in the next coming months!

well i was 330lbs in my befores. the lightest ive ever been after high school was 200lbs. and i was a twig. i looked like a cancer patient. i was just skinny. so i dunno. maybe my pictures just dont show how big i am? im not sure. i feel like i have alot of muscle on my frame. i see alot of guys in my gym that are pretty well saturated with muscle and i feel though i do have alot of fat. i still feel i have more lean muscle than they do.....we shall see what happens in the next coming months!

We will see for sure. And I wish you the best of luck. Just going from my own experience.

Here is a picture for example. I am 5'11, exact same height as you. In this pic I'm 260lbs, not lean (got some good around midsection) but not fat, upper body was decent and had vascularity. I have dropped 40lbs SINCE this picture and still need 20lbs of fat off, and then after water probably 190 if I was absolutely diced up.

Attachments

• Sept 2014 (360x640).jpg
    Sept 2014 (360x640).jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 255
these are some of the pics from my largest to my smallest..... my smallest was 210lbs. and i had no where near the muscle i do now.

Attachments

• 230132_22455435256_5824_n.jpg
    230132_22455435256_5824_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 481
  • 204929_10150595516135257_8081417_o.jpg
    204929_10150595516135257_8081417_o.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 513
  • 1930021_59578565256_1235_n.jpg
    1930021_59578565256_1235_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 522
  • 184286_10150448281470257_7959960_n.jpg
    184286_10150448281470257_7959960_n.jpg