over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good macros?

We will see for sure. And I wish you the best of luck. Just going from my own experience.

Here is a picture for example. I am 5'11, exact same height as you. In this pic I'm 260lbs, not lean (got some good around midsection) but not fat, upper body was decent and had vascularity. I have dropped 40lbs SINCE this picture and still need 20lbs of fat off, and then after water probably 190 if I was absolutely diced up.

Me when i was 175lbs to me now. and you def have good shoulders and arms.....

Attachments

• 1533853_10154011488500257_437162481748181589_n.jpg
    1533853_10154011488500257_437162481748181589_n.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 368
  • 1978680_10153882479385257_657242127_n.jpg
    1978680_10153882479385257_657242127_n.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 362
  • 10649919_10154799406070257_8337266246105114039_n.jpg
    10649919_10154799406070257_8337266246105114039_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 10211_10153734546275257_706905584_n.jpg
    10211_10153734546275257_706905584_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 361
either way whatever i end up at is what i end up at. im may like being this big....but i want to see what i can do and bring to the table
Im the opposite...grew up a fat kid. Hate being fat now. I was always the "big kid" and now I feel so much better while lean.

I feel we usually gravitate toward whatever comes harder...skinny kids just want to be big and heavy and fat kids want to be lean.

just be conscious of your health as if you choose to be large it can add a lot of stress to your body. Cheers

Im the opposite...grew up a fat kid. Hate being fat now. I was always the "big kid" and now I feel so much better while lean.

I feel we usually gravitate toward whatever comes harder...skinny kids just want to be big and heavy and fat kids want to be lean.

just be conscious of your health as if you choose to be large it can add a lot of stress to your body. Cheers

thats a big reason why i want to get lean. that and i want to see what i look like hella shredded.

smallest?

From the looks of you my friend, you've never been lean a day in your life. Also don't think you've ever seen a cancer patient. You keep insisting that you have a lot of muscle on your frame, yeah ok, but you have a ton of fat. Look at it this way, I used to train a guy back in the 90s who graduated high school weighing 145lbs at 6'5''. Ten yrs later he comes to me and now he's 275 at about 13%bf. We got him up to 305, and brought him back down to 240 in good enough shape to win the heavies at the NPC Illinois. He had to lose over 60lbs and he was never even remotely out of shape like you are. By the way, you're a dead ringer for a nephew-in-law of mine. Whos also 6'4'' about 300

From the looks of you my friend, you've never been lean a day in your life. Also don't think you've ever seen a cancer patient. You keep insisting that you have a lot of muscle on your frame, yeah ok, but you have a ton of fat. Look at it this way, I used to train a guy back in the 90s who graduated high school weighing 145lbs at 6'5''. Ten yrs later he comes to me and now he's 275 at about 13%bf. We got him up to 305, and brought him back down to 240 in good enough shape to win the heavies at the NPC Illinois. He had to lose over 60lbs and he was never even remotely out of shape like you are. By the way, you're a dead ringer for a nephew-in-law of mine. Whos also 6'4'' about 300

LOL at 5'11 i was 135lbs so ya i do know i was lean. by lean i mean skinny as shit. a size 29 in jeans. so thanks!

Their is some solid advice on this thread, every comment seems to be very respectful, it's nice to see. I've never competed but I have unfortunetly had to shed 82lbs, at 282lbs I was lifting some big weight and got used to being a big guy. I'd say it's the mental aspect that can bother you, if you are used to being bigger you will at some point along your road to getting lean face some mental road blocks. You may feel small or worry that you have lost a bunch of the muscle that you had under there. Honestly when you have a good amount of fat to drop the risk of muscle loss is much much lower, you will get weaker from less bodyweight so you don't have the same leverage but who cares?

Hiring a coach would be wise so you don't psych yourself out, they can tell you to cool it when you look in the mirror and feel small or weak. Even small changes right now would knock a good 40lbs off you pretty damn quick. I already see some great suggestions on here. I too am more of an endo, i'll tell you would helped me:

-start with 10 days zero carbs, this will at the very least drastically jump start fatloss and enhance insulin sensitivity

- 10-20grams fish oil

-walk daily, even use one of those pedometers on your phone, walking is low impact don't even worry about heartrate we are looking more for nutrient portioning and insulin sensitivity here 5000 steps to start, then aim for 10,000, this is general movement not cardio

-shorten your window of eating for the day, if you are up at 8am stop eating at 8pm giving yourself 12 hours of being in a fasted state

-to enhance things further do the above waking in a fasted state daily

-shorten your rest periods in the gym and encorporate supersets, this will make your workouts more efficient and keep your heartrate up, I know when I was at my heaviest I carried quite a bit about the weight on the bar and would rest easily 3-5minutes to move max weight, cut it to 1minute, 90 seconds if supersetting.

-Cycle your carbs, keep it super simple training days can be moderate carbs, off days zero or very low carbs

-up your fiber and greens significantly, i'm taking 40grams fiber, incorporate mixed berries, and mixed veggies

-eat as much as your protein from whole foods as possible to maximize the thermogenic effect of food

-do not worry about spiking insulin post workout, at this point its the last thing you need to worry about

-as above keep all carbs low glycemic

with the exception of post workout all meals should be protein/fat/greens.

To make it as simple as possible try out a paleo diet with starches post workout only. I think you could easily drop 50lbs or so before you even needed to consider hiring a coach as that fat will drop off you very easily at this point. A lot of the points I made above are to help your blood sugar/insulin sensitivity that is the biggest issue will having excess body fat, your nutrients are being shuttled more towards fat cells as right now you will not handle carbohydrates well.

Green tea, and berberine would be very helpful for you. As for peds, no need for clen/t3 etc at this point, also nothing much higher then a trt level of testosterone would be needed.

Hope this helps, I know it sucks man to come to this realization, just stick with it, as you can see we're all here to help. Good luck to you.

sorry

Didn't mean to come off like a dick, read my first post I was much nicer and more motivational. However, you don't seem to grasp the difference in your size versus a guy whos lean at 300. What you have is not off season body fat or the results of a bulk program or two. What you have is old ass babyfat, been there since you were kid type of fat. You need to reassess things and listen to the guys on here. That's why we're here, for knowledge.

Their is some solid advice on this thread, every comment seems to be very respectful, it's nice to see. I've never competed but I have unfortunetly had to shed 82lbs, at 282lbs I was lifting some big weight and got used to being a big guy. I'd say it's the mental aspect that can bother you, if you are used to being bigger you will at some point along your road to getting lean face some mental road blocks. You may feel small or worry that you have lost a bunch of the muscle that you had under there. Honestly when you have a good amount of fat to drop the risk of muscle loss is much much lower, you will get weaker from less bodyweight so you don't have the same leverage but who cares?

Hiring a coach would be wise so you don't psych yourself out, they can tell you to cool it when you look in the mirror and feel small or weak. Even small changes right now would knock a good 40lbs off you pretty damn quick. I already see some great suggestions on here. I too am more of an endo, i'll tell you would helped me:

-start with 10 days zero carbs, this will at the very least drastically jump start fatloss and enhance insulin sensitivity

- 10-20grams fish oil

-walk daily, even use one of those pedometers on your phone, walking is low impact don't even worry about heartrate we are looking more for nutrient portioning and insulin sensitivity here 5000 steps to start, then aim for 10,000, this is general movement not cardio

-shorten your window of eating for the day, if you are up at 8am stop eating at 8pm giving yourself 12 hours of being in a fasted state

-to enhance things further do the above waking in a fasted state daily

-shorten your rest periods in the gym and encorporate supersets, this will make your workouts more efficient and keep your heartrate up, I know when I was at my heaviest I carried quite a bit about the weight on the bar and would rest easily 3-5minutes to move max weight, cut it to 1minute, 90 seconds if supersetting.

-Cycle your carbs, keep it super simple training days can be moderate carbs, off days zero or very low carbs

-up your fiber and greens significantly, i'm taking 40grams fiber, incorporate mixed berries, and mixed veggies

-eat as much as your protein from whole foods as possible to maximize the thermogenic effect of food

-do not worry about spiking insulin post workout, at this point its the last thing you need to worry about

-as above keep all carbs low glycemic

with the exception of post workout all meals should be protein/fat/greens.

To make it as simple as possible try out a paleo diet with starches post workout only. I think you could easily drop 50lbs or so before you even needed to consider hiring a coach as that fat will drop off you very easily at this point. A lot of the points I made above are to help your blood sugar/insulin sensitivity that is the biggest issue will having excess body fat, your nutrients are being shuttled more towards fat cells as right now you will not handle carbohydrates well.

Green tea, and berberine would be very helpful for you. As for peds, no need for clen/t3 etc at this point, also nothing much higher then a trt level of testosterone would be needed.

Hope this helps, I know it sucks man to come to this realization, just stick with it, as you can see we're all here to help. Good luck to you.

ive been put on trt around a year ago. have a great endo that ive been seeing.

Didn't mean to come off like a dick, read my first post I was much nicer and more motivational. However, you don't seem to grasp the difference in your size versus a guy whos lean at 300. What you have is not off season body fat or the results of a bulk program or two. What you have is old ass babyfat, been there since you were kid type of fat. You need to reassess things and listen to the guys on here. That's why we're here, for knowledge.

i havent always been fat. i dont know if you actually looked at any of my pictures. i didnt get fat til after my high school years and working offshore.

pics

The only pic you didn't look fat was the one that just showed your face, black n white pic. That one I can see the bone structure beneath your skin, yeah, you look lean in that one, look at that collage of picks you posted, not even close to lean in one of them. ITS NOT THE PICS, its your condition. Like I said sorry I was a Dick. Look at it this way, Dorian Yates competed at 235 at the NOC in '90? He s 5'10'' or 11'' and he was among the best in the world that year. You need to start at a lean base and work your way up being lean, not fat.

try this

How about this? Get a hold of a set of pics, from your state level or novice level NPC show from your state. Or any state, don't matter. Splice in, or whatever you call it your best poses in the heavyweight line up. Lotta work to get a grasp on things, but it might help.

Maybe you'll get an idea where you are in your plan.

You just at this point have nothing to compare to, to get a grasp of the issue. You may end up competing at 235 one day and that would be an awesome accomplishment, but in your condition and experience level its not gonna happen now. That's not being mean or disrespectful either, just realistic.

The only pic you didn't look fat was the one that just showed your face, black n white pic. That one I can see the bone structure beneath your skin, yeah, you look lean in that one, look at that collage of picks you posted, not even close to lean in one of them. ITS NOT THE PICS, its your condition. Like I said sorry I was a Dick. Look at it this way, Dorian Yates competed at 235 at the NOC in '90? He s 5'10'' or 11'' and he was among the best in the world that year. You need to start at a lean base and work your way up being lean, not fat.

absolutely. thats what im here for is knowledge. i work in a sports nutrition store and have for six years. i know everything there is to know about supplements and as far as lifting goes for me anyway. just never really applied a diet of any means....whatever i get down to is what i get down to. either way its gonna be a fun trip!

absolutely. thats what im here for is knowledge. i work in a sports nutrition store and have for six years. i know everything there is to know about supplements and as far as lifting goes for me anyway. just never really applied a diet of any means....whatever i get down to is what i get down to. either way its gonna be a fun trip!

More like the hardest most soul destroying time of your life;):D

I find dieting a nightmare and the most I ever go over contest weight is 15lb of fat and losing those 15lb suck ass beyond belief!

More like the hardest most soul destroying time of your life;):D

I find dieting a nightmare and the most I ever go over contest weight is 15lb of fat and losing those 15lb suck ass beyond belief!

im sure its going to suck bawls in the beginning. when i was 330 and a size 48 losing weight was fun to me. im 308 now and a size 38....im sure its going to blow but in the end it will be fun!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws