50-80g fat
100g carbs (around workout)

Off day:

250g protein
50-80g fat
0 carbs

you're not eating right imo
you're not working out right imo
and just said you know all about the supps you need to know... you are 30% bf bro... and have been working out!?
HIRE A TRAINER BRO those r ^tell tale signs you are an ideal candidate.
-JS

x10

When someone is training hard many days per week and they are 30% bf they are seriously fucking up many things. Everyone has stated the correct answer so no point in me repeating. Nutrition and training needs to be changed.

x10

When someone is training hard many days per week and they are 30% bf they are seriously fucking up many things. Everyone has stated the correct answer so no point in me repeating. Nutrition and training needs to be changed.

its not the training i can assure you. its the nutrition......

What supplements you using ?
also,I disagree about your beliefs that all your training is perfect. It's pretty clear you have body parts out of proportion to others.they're lagging and undeveloped in comparison. I don't see the discrepancy being a problem with genetics either ... I think you're just simply training certain bodyparts wrong. Just because you bench 495 and trained 7 years doesn't mean you got everything figured out. I still,to this day,have learned new things about myself and my body. For example, recently I came to the conclusion that pull ups and chinups suck for my body. My back is already extremely good . Yet,I just learned this not too long ago. Even the best of the best are willing to learn new things...you'll find some of the most influential and brightest individuals on this planet in any field/spectrum of work are humble .they learn and discover new things then apply the new knowledge to be even more successful.

Sorry for the long rant bro lol

-trinity

Last edited:
What supplements you using ?

alot of chaotic labs products.

creamean for creatine
inception bcaa tablets
pre workout is lunacy or equalizer am
protein hydro 4 at 40 grams per shake
vitamin c
vitamin b complex
l carnitine in the morning
bronch aid when i actually start to cut
dnp-x or reaper for fat burner when i actually do start to cut
joint medz for the good ole joints
cerebral medz for focus and general mental clarity
thats off the top of my head. im sure at home i can tell you everything

Obviously it is mainly diet. If you follow a great diet with your current training you will lose all the weight you need over time. But from your posts I can tell you could improve your training. Do you mainly do low reps? I know the answer just by looking at you... I bet you go as heavy as you can for low reps.

creamean for creatine
inception bcaa tablets
vitamin c
vitamin b complex

Thanks for informing us about the supplement use man.

Anyways,I accidentally hit enter before typing my full comment. Look back to the previous post I wrote.

-Trinity

Last edited:
Obviously it is mainly diet. If you follow a great diet with your current training you will lose all the weight you need over time. But from your posts I can tell you could improve your training. Do you mainly do low reps? I know the answer just by looking at you... I bet you go as heavy as you can for low reps.

honestly i go heavy at ten to twelve reps lol. so i dont really ever do low reps. like i said man i know for a fact its the nutrition. andddddddddddd i just got a coach.

I'm not sure if you're appreciating our opinions or if we're just wasting our time here...

You seem to have everything figured out. You are a supplement expert, has a girl who competes making your meals and are pretty damn confident about your training plan...

So, perhaps all that's left to say is "good luck with your prep". Maybe you can teach us a few things here and there.

^that's kinda how I started to feel.
GREAT to hear you will hire a coach. you will learn a ton. not cuz you don't know it already but bc you wont be able to fool yourself. most of us learned this way. I was a personal trainer for 4 years before doing my first show. you think I hired a trainer? hell no. you think I did well? hell no, got smoked. next year, next show hired a trainer and took 1st and damn near the overall in a decent sized show.
you don't have it all figured out about anything. I don't think any of use do. I think in this sport its all about "2 brains is better than 1" kinda thing.

I am just mad at you for letting yourself get so out of shape but have been lifting for 8+ years. bro, that was not smart. don't do that again.
you will get 100x the ladies/compliements staying lean.
don't you know everyone thought brad pitt was "jacked" in Fight Club!?!?!
-JS

creamean for creatine
inception bcaa tablets
vitamin c
vitamin b complex

Fuck me...

it COULD be. but you will get faster results if you work more than 1 body part per workout and per week.
you realize you need to change what you been doing to change how you look right....?
if you ONLY change diet you will change but prob not as much nor as fast as you would if you changed all of the things you are doing wrong. just my 2 cents
-JS

it COULD be. but you will get faster results if you work more than 1 body part per workout and per week.
you realize you need to change what you been doing to change how you look right....?
if you ONLY change diet you will change but prob not as much nor as fast as you would if you changed all of the things you are doing wrong. just my 2 cents
-JS

i said i hit arms legs twice a week. but i just hired a coach...like two minutes ago lol so!

If your chest is lagging so much, why train arms twice and chest once. It's clear there's a big discrepancy in size between the two. Just wanna hear your thoughts bro.

If your chest is lagging so much, why train arms twice and chest once. It's clear there's a big discrepancy in size between the two. Just wanna hear your thoughts bro.

i honestly dont feel my chest is lagging. like i said my pictures dont do me justice i suppose or could be the fat. but i assure you my chest isnt flat lol

I see, I see.
well...ok :eek:

i honestly dont feel my chest is lagging. like i said my pictures dont do me justice i suppose or could be the fat. but i assure you my chest isnt flat lol

It looks to be a bodyfat/skin issue, only time will tell how the shape will change you can see you have built a decent chest its the lower chest fat that sweeps to the side that is throwing things off. I'd throw in reverse grip bench on arm days as well as dips in their somewhere, the reverse grip bench will smoke your tri's and hit the clavicle head of your pecs more. Dips hit the pec minor nicely and thus cause a "lifting effect" and give a very pleasing looking to the lower pecs, try these with your feet straight and out in front of you, you should look like a v from the side.

Ive been doing this shit for 32 yrs, and shopped at various GNCs or whatever and rarely met someone who looked like he knew anything about what he was selling. As out of shape as you are, the pre workout supps might kill you.

You need to bump up the volume on everything you do, training, cardio, dieting, Proper supplement use and stop acting like you know it all, just havnt done it yet.... everybody here knows what time it is but you.... and real nice for putting your gear contact guys name out there for all to see, he'll love that...

A lot of these guys on here are being way cool, and taking time to be helpful, and you're arguing and claiming to know it all already, its just your nutrition is a problem, DUH, ya think... you look like a walking hot pocket and a side order of red hot cheetos w cheese.

Now, I'm not sorry about being a sick, it is what it is

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity