over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hand Numbness with GH keeps waking me up a night

desibaba

Banned
I had been on a vial of Riptropin a day for about a month. I loved what it is doing to my body but i hated the feeling of increased heart rate and hand numbness. A month later the heart rate doesnt bother me anymore but the numbbess in my hands kept on waking me up again and again at night regardless of which position I sleep in. For the past few days I have cut down to half a vial a day but the hand numbness is there there. I down want to lower the dose of GH so what else can I do? Does this eventually go away?

Buy carpal tunnel braces,Take potassium and 3000 mg vit.c daily.It take 6 weeks for it to lessen even on lower dose for me.

Sounds like you got good GH

Its overdosed 40% so figure 5ius = 7ius

THat's gonna happen. You just gotta decide what is more important to you. The results from the GH, or the uninterupted sleep? You will still have awesome results at 4-5 iu of growth, just not as quick

THat's gonna happen. You just gotta decide what is more important to you. The results from the GH, or the uninterupted sleep? You will still have awesome results at 4-5 iu of growth, just not as quick

I leaned out fast in 30 days but I started at a vial a day. Now I am down to half a vial. I dont think the sleep interruption is hindering my gains though.

I never get numb hands from any GH I take. Must be the unlucky one I like sides to a certain degree.

I never get numb hands from any GH I take. Must be the unlucky one I like sides to a certain degree.

Its not fun if it makes you toss and turn all night long.

I had the same issuewith just 5iu daily. Kept me up at night. The only respite I got was maybe an hour or so after injections for some reason. Took about 14 weeks to start to feel better. I'm gonna try vit C next time

I had been on a vial of Riptropin a day for about a month. I loved what it is doing to my body but i hated the feeling of increased heart rate and hand numbness. A month later the heart rate doesnt bother me anymore but the numbbess in my hands kept on waking me up again and again at night regardless of which position I sleep in. For the past few days I have cut down to half a vial a day but the hand numbness is there there. I down want to lower the dose of GH so what else can I do? Does this eventually go away?

What other sides do u have?

Bloating?

You love what its doing.to your body after 4 wks... Can u explain pls. Since u always hear u need to run a very long time for results. Ect ect

go to every other day or every third day....

20 iu's every third day or 10 ius EOD.

You love what its doing.to your body after 4 wks... Can u explain pls. Since u always hear u need to run a very long time for results. Ect ect

I notice results off of ten ius a day within a week. Especially the provider but, i had to lower just to sleep. I am off for three weeks now to get rid of the carpal tunnel completely then i will start off very low and work up. I dont think I will ever do ten ius a day of rips. It was just to much for me but i looked crazy.

Its not fun if it makes you toss and turn all night long.

Did you decide against a serum and IGF test? I still think you should do it. The more results we have, the better.

drink a quart of fresh ginger tea throughout the day.

I didnt have the CTS with black tops slowly switched over to Rips worked my way up to 8iu per day my fingers feel like they are gonna split open very painfull gonna drop bak to 4iu per day and see if that helps.
I been on just about every brand made for the past 2 years this time with Rips is the worst?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131