advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have some respect for what poisons you choose to put in your body!

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
:)

0V9jZOB.png

Not saying I judge people who love Mc D and KFC I feel like everyone should do what makes them happy,but don't judge someone for doing what makes then happy just because you don't understand it

What's that? LANCE ARMSTRONG'S NUT. I HAD IT BRONZED.
Sometimes you feel like a nut. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T.

Not saying I judge people who love Mc D and KFC I feel like everyone should do what makes them happy,but don't judge someone for doing what makes then happy just because you don't understand it

We all love mcd and kfc deep down. We just love our body building more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

True to an extent. It's when people like described in the picture take that "love" for "fast food" to another level and now type 2 diabetes, etc at only a teenager and now OUR as in EVERYONE has to pay more in taxes for these people's health care and now saying obesity is a disease so now insurance can sky rocket for them as well. It's one thing to "enjoy" fast food from time to time, it's another when it completely controls your lifestyle and eating habits all in a negative fashion/why. USA isn't 50-60% obese or overweight for no reason...

Yaaa except that comic doesn't capture why people were/are upset with him.

I love McDnlds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 781

Eloquent and to the point, I like it

McD's??

I judge the people who call it Mc D or any other name because everyone I know calls it Ron's Steakhouse.

That is so true...gotta love the fucks that think looking good only takes a needle and no effort

That is so true...gotta love the fucks that think looking good only takes a needle and no effort

Right?! Everyone with half a brain knows you need gh and slin to round out that shit. ;)

I overheard some co workers talk about him once and it went something like "of course he did 'roids, you don't have to do any work." She was morbidly obese and got into an accident once because of texting. Glad she's treating that lump of crap she calls her 'temple' the right way.

Lance is an asshole but other than that I feel bad for him because everybody did drugs and multiple people confirmed it.

Also he did some hell of cycles

I love McDnlds

But fat babies are a lot cuter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I usually don't get bent out of shape when pros get in trouble for juicing. However this one did. Has anyone stopped and thought about how many millions lance has raised to various charity's all because he is lance? If PEDs really helped him then good, he did nothing but give back his success... Juice on brotha

I usually don't get bent out of shape when pros get in trouble for juicing. However this one did. Has anyone stopped and thought about how many millions lance has raised to various charity's all because he is lance? If PEDs really helped him then good, he did nothing but give back his success... Juice on brotha

yeah same with Barry Bonds.. did they cheat? yeah.. but they also gave back to society more than 99% of other people so who cares lol

yeah same with Barry Bonds.. did they cheat? yeah.. but they also gave back to society more than 99% of other people so who cares lol

True, but I don't really think they were cheating since everyone is doing it. I guess they were breaking the rules of their respective organizations, but I don't think it's cheating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131