advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello, I have a few questions about dnp that I have yet to find answers to...

Juiceyfruit

Newbies
Although this is my first time posting, I have lurked for a while here and this seems to be one of the most knowledgeable BBing boards out there.

I have a few questions about dnp that I have been having trouble finding answers to and I figured you guys would be able to help.

First off, most people say t3 should be taken on an empty stomach with enough time to absorb before eating (so I'm assuming this protocol should be followed on dnp as well, as I found nothing to suggest otherwise). All I could find on when to take DNP suggested to take it with meals. I have been taking 25 mcg t3 upon waking, going back to sleep for 45 mins-an hour, waking up again, making breakfast, then taking 250 mg crystal dnp and eating (I also take an additional 250 mg 12 hours later). Is this the ideal time to take t3 and dnp? The info I found suggests it is but the infomation was few and far between regarding these specific aspect of dnp cycles.

Also, I am curious about what mechanism causes the water rentention associated with dnp. Obviously dnp supresses endo t3 production, but this can be counteracted by supplementing with exo t3(which I am doing at 25 mcg/day). The scale is dropping fast and I'm eating quite a bit (though extremely clean). I look slightly leaner, but not as much as I would expect to considering the poundage I have dropped, so I feel like I am still retaining water. My question is, what properties of dnp cause this bloat besides the obvious reduction in endo t3?

Ps: I'm on day 10 of a 21 day cycle, first 5 days at 250mg, last 16 at 500 mg

thanks guys, any info or experience is appriciated.

I really know nothing about DNP other than what I have read here. I dont know if this will help you out at all but thought that I would post it anyway just incase. Maybe you will find something usefull from it.

**broken link removed**

Although brief, that was one of the best articles I have read about dnp, thanks for the link.

If anyone can offer some insight into these questions please do

i have run a fair number of courses of dnp in the last 2 years.

as for the efficacy of when to take dnp and t3, i think, in my opinion, that you are being a little too stringent with your dosing protocol insofar as administration times are concerned.

take your t3 when you get up at nite to use the bathroom. waking yourself just to take it on an empty stomach and then going back to sleep will break up an otherwise sound sleep, leaving you to deal with being tired from broken sleep on top of the lethargy associated with running a dnp course. take your dnp with you first meal.

as for the mechanisms involved in the water retention associated with dnp, i found for myself that water retention issuses were linked to a higher carbohydrate diet with running dnp, and the fact i was taking in an inordinate amount of water to stay hydrated. i imagine in my case the combination of these to things resulted in any water issues i experienced, which in all reality were minimal to begin with- i usually noticed when dieting (without dnp)that on a high carb day i can gain upwards of 8 pounds of water in 24 hours and look alot more fuller and rounder, whereas with the water being held with the dnp i still looked flat and not as sharp. perhaps dnp water retention isnt as much intra-cellular (ie. carb up.) as it is fluid retention in the body as a whole. just a thought.

hope this helps.

BFU

Yeah that is quite possible, I am keeping carbs reasonable (200-250g/day) but I am drinking over 2 gallons of water a day, sometimes over 3. I'm also staying pretty cool, so I'm not sweating out all of the water. It's been in the 40s-low 50s here during the days, I just open my windows at night and to me it feels like a perfect 60 degree night thanks to the dnp. If I'm in a store or somewhere that has the heat on I WILL start to sweat pretty quickly , but besides that I only really sweat at night and it's minimal because I keep it so cool in my room.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar