advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hemrrhoids! whoa i think these were things you dealt with in old age.

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So i have been having irritation down by my poop hole for a few days. At first i thoiugh that it must be the prostate but yesterday i examined and it seems like a small hemmrhoid. FML. I thought these were only things u dealt with in old age. What are my options?
I am pretty sure the culprit is lot of squatting with a horrible non poop friendly constipating diet.

Got my first hemorrhoid when i was 18 or 19. Had a couple throughout the years and I'm now 40. Usually they are caused by straining (Heavy squats, deads etc). Make sure you are well hydrated as well and cut back on the fiber if you are taking in a bunch of that. But the main culprit is usually straining too hard.

I had them since 19. I am now 52 and have no problems any more. I will tell you 2 secrets w/o operation to get rid of them. Take horse chestnut extract, eat lots of fiber and every time you go to the bathroom, wipe with moist toilet paper and take showers to clean yourself, wether you have them or not. ;)

Also stress will lead to them too.

Last edited:
I have had mine for a while, it rarely bothers me, but from time to time a little blood.
As with you Im sure heavy squats, deads and leg press have contributed.

They're a pain in the ass, that's for sure.I don't get them popping out like I used too years ago.

How's things been going?

i powder lifted from 16 til I got them at 26 from bad diarrhea when I got sick is Africa , basicly like dry heaving from the ass

my football coach always stressed to squeeze your ass tight when lifting and I think that helped , the only time mine ever bother me is when I have diarrhea

like Pesty said make sure you wipe well and use wet wipes , that's a good rule to follow anyway

One of the countless benefits I received by having children: the switch over from TP to wipes. If you havent tried them for yourself, you just don't know what you are missing.

Here is what a bad case looks like,

Attachments

• Weight Lifter.jpg
    Weight Lifter.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 439
Looks like he shit out an alien.

Looks like he shit out an alien.

If that picture is real, I think it is actually what they would called a prolapsed rectum. It sure looks real.

I have one now, I do 2 scoops of Fiberlyze a day and have been soaking in a hot bath of epsom salt. Its been about 2 weeks and its shrinking.

Thanks Maldorf, I really needed to see that :(

Barfff ......

i have had one banded that was internal and the others went away for now by taking enough fiber. if it is agravated you can soak in epsom salt. this is just what my Butt doc said.LOL

@MALDORF....lol i was waiting for that specific pic to be posted lol...old pic used to be all over the boards 6-7 yrs ago!

I've dealt with hemorrhoids for years, and best thing for me...first i used a OTC suppository treatment. This helped a lot, worked within a few weeks. Then i upped my fiber content, which corrected the cause of the problem, my constant constipation. Lastly which has been mentioned a few times, i started using wipes, tucks i believe is what i used then, but now i get regular wipes from the TP section, and add witch hazel which has healing properties. I haven't had a flare up in about 2 yrs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws