over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys I need your honest opinions on my recent (almost) divorce

Much respect brother. Thanks again. You really put things into perspective for me.

Been there done that man you dont wanna loose a good girl. or Have the thought of regret for the rest of your life thinking WHAT IF.

Dont let the thought of another guy fucking your girl eat you up.

Embrace it, Now you know what you have you certainly dont want another guy fucking her cause im preety shure theres other guys out there that would want to?

Im not a bullshitter just trying to help ya out to make a right decision you have a little kid together maybe now youll have some rough times and then youll look bad and be like in 5-10 years when your still with her or 30 years and be like fuck im glad she took me back. and you wont regret any moment of being with her.

again dont let the dick shit eat u up she was probably thinking about you honestly :) a 2 month old guy isnt gunna replace 10 years while she was getting fucked she was probably thinking about you. girls are like that. maybe not depends.

eitherway sex feels good aslong as you LIKE the person or are ATTRACTED to them atleast a LITTLE BIT.

and thats the truth shit if ur wife left you and told you that shit you would of fucked someone ealse in a week when i broke up with my ex a month had passed by i was already by almost 10 girls in a month! well i broke up with her but whatever u get the point we are all human.

If she tells you that shit youd be pissed and hurt and this and that.

of course your going to wanna have someone that makes you feel good and fill that hole temporary when your hurt man. I guarentee you the time she was dating this guy maybe not EVERY single second. But she must of stood there and thought about you and memorys and cried like hell and cause of your daughter etc you dont see that im pretty shure she was really hurt 12 years? cmon id do anything to work shit out if i was with someone for that long? unless they did some fucked up ass shit honestly.

Shit you think you have it bad?

Look at my job what I do, If i get locked up for a few months or 2-3 years.

My girls bi, she can play with girls and all that, but theres nothing like dick?
Shes told me she'd wait and if anything fuck girls.

But when it comes down to it dont get me wrong i have a REALLY good LOYAL girl the best i have EVER met so fucking LOYAL.

When it comes down to it what if she gets the urge or does something? Id rather have her tell me straight up this and that. Can i get mad? No I got locked up what am i suppose to do???? If she got locked up same thing.

Now let that thought sink into your head. I have it 10x worse than you.

Life is too short and you gotta learn not to stress shit.

I live by the motto "Shit happens get over it and move on"

Simple. I have been killed in a car accident, Stabbed 7 times, Had Bloodclot Issue(cant go into specifics for safety issues).

Shit if i remember right I could of died or died atleast 6 times.

Dont stress shit. Now put yourself in my shoes. Ohhh that thought would eat up ANY person of what I just said.

All i can say is you must be one tough mf'er!!! Honestly, after talking to you I am no longer stressing. Just text my wife how much I really do love her. Get that training in man!!!

My girls bi, she can play with girls and all that, but theres nothing like dick?

But when it comes down to it dont get me wrong i have a REALLY good LOYAL girl the best i have EVER met so fucking LOYAL.

When it comes down to it what if she gets the urge or does something? Id rather have her tell me straight up this and that. Can i get mad? No I got locked up what am i suppose to do???? If she got locked up same thing.

Simple. I have been killed in a car accident, Stabbed 7 times, Had Bloodclot Issue(cant go into specifics for safety issues).

Dont stress shit. Now put yourself in my shoes. Ohhh that thought would eat up ANY person of what I just said.

1- You fucked up

2- Her heart is with yours, not with some new dbag that she met

3- GET HER BACK and PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION TO HER for a while... like you just started dating

1- You fucked up

3- GET HER BACK and PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION TO HER for a while... like you just started dating

It is VERY IMPORTANT if you are financially stable send her a good amount of roses to her job or show up in lunch with flowers and take her to lunch do this every week or two and slowly fade it away remind her like u just started dating it will get her in deeper with you!! And u gotta make up for the fuck up Iv cheated on my girl and I fucked up people make mistakes !!!

Thanks man. I appreciate the advice. As you can see I will be the first to admit that I screwed up. Luckily, I didn't leave my wife for another woman so it is easier for her to take me back. I am a very lucky man!

1- You fucked up

JAY send me a MSG, I will tell you to what to do but you gotta promise me, you are SURE you will be going back to her and are not going to do this shit again to her... Because what I'm gonna teach you will make her love you even more ;)

I am all over this man. Will send her flowers tomorrow.

It is VERY IMPORTANT if you are financially stable send her a good amount of roses to her job or show up in lunch with flowers and take her to lunch do this every week or two and slowly fade it away remind her like u just started dating it will get her in deeper with you!! And u gotta make up for the fuck up Iv cheated on my girl and I fucked up people make mistakes !!!

and in the time that you were broke up you didn't see any one?

So how can u be writing this then? U DEAD CRAIG

You have some ego problem - u got bored with ur marriage and thought if u were single u were going to be leading an extravagant life - when that didn't work out u all of a sudden missed ur old life - pretty sure it's ur ego and not this new found love for ur wife - regardless, u left her - I'm sure u deeply hurt her - and now u "can't get over" the fact that she didn't put a gun to her head and started dating someone else to attempt to have a life - oh lawd

This is not fixable.

You'll get her back now, but she will be gone eventually and it won't take long. She will never forgive you.

To the OP....bro it hurts but the answer is simple.if u get back with her u just need to block the thought of her and the other guy having sex.u know how she in bed so don't let yourself start thinking of how she moans, screams or what ever she specializes in doing to this other guy cuz u never get over it.when and if the thought comes block it.

To him she is just another name to his bang book.to u she is your soul mate

So who wins at the end of the day.who goes to sleep next to her at night and lives every sunrise with her YOU.so take her back you my friend are the winner

Brother you have to realize the devastation that you left her with . a lot of girls will try to fill an empty void by jumping to the first person that shows them attention. She did what most females would do 9/10 times. You could have done the same thing. But you left her, so she didn't wait. If you love her, make sure you can handle the fact that she seen someone else or your relationship will be effected. Just love her and look on to the future .know the value of her and understand that if you dont love her someone else will. Youll be ok.

You can live with it. You are going to live with it. The choice is to live with it either with her or without her. You seem to have made your choice that you had rather live with her.

While there may be nothing to "forgive". This is sort of the same situation. Do not think of it as forgiving or forgetting. Think of it as choosing to live happy without bitterness in your heart.

See the beauty in what you have learned and find the peace it offers.

PWood

You messed up and you admit it. So I would take her back and work on your relationship. There must have been something to make you do this, so you need to figure that out and work on it.

On the other hand it would bother me knowing that she fucked some other guy. I would more than likely think about it quite a bit and it would drive me nuts.

If you can put that out of your mind there is hope. But if you are going to keep asking yourself..."did he fuck her better than me?'' Does he have a bigger dick than me?'' "does he lick her pussy better than me? Then it is going to drive you nuts.

Plus she might be wondering about the women you were with.

Unless you want someone else raising you son and no telling the character of the next guy she finds, I’d get back.

This one is a bit easier that it sounds:

You were prob no saint either.
She had boyfriends before you
You had girlfriends before her

Nothing has changed. You each simply need to just add "1" to the lie about how many partners you have had and told each other.

Let it go dude.

Unless he had 10"s. Then you need worry.:D

This one is a bit easier that it sounds:

You were prob no saint either.
She had boyfriends before you
You had girlfriends before her

Nothing has changed. You each simply need to just add "1" to the lie about how many partners you have had and told each other.

Let it go dude.

Unless he had 10"s. Then you need worry.:D

I will tell you this much.... Imagine the first time she does something different in bed :eek:

If you are the jealous type then this is going to eat you up forever. You will always wonder about the other guy (or guys) she slept with when you left her. It certainly can cause you mental stress.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of therapy, but I gotta say you sound a lot like I did when I had same problem. Talk to someone find somewhere to put this info, otherwise it will eat a hole in your stomach big enough for a truck to drive thru....I tried the whole macho route and it didn't work for me, I found a way to handle it cuz I couldn't do it by myself..its still there im just not reactive to it..good luck seriously..

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear