over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh, insulin, diet

Mason4fitness

Newbies
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of dedication it takes to dig through the massive amount of information online pertaining to any exogenous hormones and there effects on the human body. Sifting through all of this to find the needles in the haystack that can be pieced together to apply to someone's own regime is in itself a difficult and somewhat commendable task. I myself have done this over the past years along with a cautious approach to experimentation that im sure most can agree they've done to some extent or another. On the topic of hgh, insulin and diet ive found some information ive deemed noteworthy but need a little more since the insulin portion seems to be one of the more risky aspects of performance enhancing compounds.

At what dose of gh do most folks find they need to include insulin when aiming for muscle growth and size?

What have users felt is there go to approach for insulin. Long acting? Short? Or both at different times?

Do you stay away from fats as much as possible when running insulin? What are some "diet rules" an experienced user would go by when using a protocol to gain mass with gh and insulin?

I'll gladly take any info on gh and insulin in regards to a bulking cycle. A how to/what to expect guide with rules to follow strictly. pin schedules, diet, sleep etc etc.

Thank you guys who've put in the hard work and experimentation to gain not only the physical but the knowledge that you pass along. It helps

This isn’t a knock on you at all bro, but if that’s a recent pic of you in your avatar I honestly don’t think you really need HGH at a super high enough dose to need insulin or need insulin in general.. You’ve got a good base and I’d bet can make massive improvements with a decent amount of AAS and a sprinkle of GH and some hard training and good food... Something even simple like 500mg-1g Test and 4-6iu GH can get someone to a pretty impressive level, or even 1gish total AAS with Test and an anabolic and maybe an oral here and there mixed in and 4-6iu GH..

But then again, I’m also of the train of thought that insulin is usually added when all other options are exhausted lol..

There’s definitely knowledgeable guys on here that might have some protocols for just about anyone to be able to do safely... I’m not one of them..

For what it’s worth I think you should tell people your lifting history, AAS history and what your stats are (bodyfat, height, weight) and how your current diet is for these guys to paint a better picture for you... Again, I’m just personally scared of that insulin lol

CollageMaker_202012710293334.jpg
The avatar photo I weighed 195 to 200 with some fluctuation. Now I weigh 230, very lean. Photo was from three years ago. I havent measured my body fat percentage. Im 6'3" and have a healthy appetite but very fast meta. I get bloods done every three months and also when I need to for adding or subtracting compounds. My goal Is to get to 260 or more without putting on to much fat. Then cut back as much fat as I can and harden.
I am going to be running gh between 4 to 6 ius but I do also want to have insulin on hand in case I need it. Ive had issues in the past with my blood sugar levels even with just mk677. Strangley enough I ran mk677 for a few months without to much issue. Cycled off of it for another few months and wanted to jump back on. When I did I felt off. Frequent urination, Jittery, light headed. I checked my blood sugar and it was very elevated. I had read that mk can cause insulin resistance. I had also read that hgh can cause a similar occurrence. I know these two hormones work together synergistically in the body. Hgh insulin and also igf1
I'm not worried as much about the gh but as far as insulin goes i won't use it unless I need to. I plan on monitoring my blood sugar levels the entire time anyway. If I do end up having elevated blood sugar levels I would like to better understand the different esters of the hormone insulin. Dosing and diet dos and don't.

What's your fasted blood sugar level? What's your levels post 2 hours after a regular meal? What's your level after 4 hours?

Have you considered using something other than insulin , like berberine or metformin.???

Yeh, i'm gonna echo was NEMZ said.

You arent advanced enough to be messing around with insulin and even GH really. And honestly, you probably wouldn't even know if the GH was working. Thats how small the effects are (the effects are greater and more noticeable the more inshape and advanced you are).

Realistically, get a coach to dial in your diet and run some cycles. If you cannot get jacked like that, then no amount of other drugs will help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131