over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh legit results or not ?

Since I never ran Hgh I’m not sure what to expect, however I found some photos claiming 6 months on Hgh results,my question is for guys who have experience do these photos look legit to you? Meaning are these results believable to you ? Is this what Hgh is legitimately capable of ?

You can accomplish any of those physiques with moderate doses of AAS. HGH really shines when shoveling in massive amounts of food or precontest. It’s a tool to use like any other. If the physiques above are what you’re after, than you don’t need it.

My personal experience is it's not worth it. For the average guy/gym rat looking to put on muscle, get stronger and look good during pool season AAS is your better option. 8-10 weeks of test and tren will provide more visual results than GH will in a year. Naturally depends on your goals and training/diet needs to be on point as well.
I have ran gh several times in the past and did get “some” noticeable results but as bigboy said I don’t think it’s worth it unless you’re a competitor looking to get to the next level to be honest or just have money to throw away and can afford to run it for long term without coming off it. Also the guys in the pictures you posted definitely did not need gh to look like that lol. They are small guys with summer body’s. Just my opinion.

You can accomplish any of those physiques with moderate doses of AAS. HGH really shines when shoveling in massive amounts of food or precontest. It’s a tool to use like any other. If the physiques above are what you’re after, than you don’t need it.
My thoughts exactly.

The best results I ever saw were when I first ever used GH...I bought 1 year worth to run at 4iu/ed.

Nothing else in my diet, training or cycle really changed during that time (but everything was high - doses, calories, Syntherol, etc) and the change was definitely noticeable around 6-8 months. It was the first time when being "on" that I had all abs visible, and the only time lol. I always had abs up until my first cycle when I was trying to break past a weight barrier, but I'm a smaller framed guy and always had the surfer/fighter type build.

After that I abused the shit out of it (going as high as 30iu/ed for months at a time during my selling years), but never had the same results...Just more screwed myself by using it to let my diet become less and less strict.

And I have used all sorts from "human grade" and "ugl", all the "best" brands during those times...And still the best I ever used were those first unlabeled generic blue tops lol.

Since I never ran Hgh I’m not sure what to expect, however I found some photos claiming 6 months on Hgh results,my question is for guys who have experience do these photos look legit to you? Meaning are these results believable to you ? Is this what Hgh is legitimately capable of ?
At the prices you can get high quality generic HGH for these days give it a try. You can run 5ius a day for a little over $100 a month. HGH, if you’re older, is 100% worth it. Contrary to what most people say, if you’re in shape you’ll see changes very quickly. The whole, it takes 6 months to get anything out of HGH, is horse 💩 . Buy a few kits and throw in 5ius preworkout everyday for 90 days. It’s worth risking $350 give or take a few 💴. I added HGH last March and I’ll never stop unless I’m broke. I’m doing around 6ius a day now, 3ius subQ upon waking (2 hours preworkout) and 3ius mid
-workout.

I give HGH credit for me being able to retain my gains over the years. Back in the day it was true pharma grade, Serostim. It was the "bomb", I knew when I was using it, now a days it's quality UGL, but just not the same as the Serostim days. I've been on and off AAS for decades, but it's HGH that I equate that has allowed for me to keep the gains over the years.

At the prices you can get high quality generic HGH for these days give it a try. You can run 5ius a day for a little over $100 a month. HGH, if you’re older, is 100% worth it. Contrary to what most people say, if you’re in shape you’ll see changes very quickly. The whole, it takes 6 months to get anything out of HGH, is horse 💩 . Buy a few kits and throw in 5ius preworkout everyday for 90 days. It’s worth risking $350 give or take a few 💴. I added HGH last March and I’ll never stop unless I’m broke. I’m doing around 6ius a day now, 3ius subQ upon waking (2 hours preworkout) and 3ius mid
-workout.
Good point. I may add some back in at some point when I feel like throwing a few hundred $ at it. It Can’t hurt anything.

That’s not my experience, but maybe if they were completely growth deficient then added GH and started a diet and exercise plan?

I must have been really deficient in gh. 1 iu a day and I see great changes. Physique start to look different. I may be actually be tempted to go and actually try to get to next level and see if my old 43 year old body can look better then ever.

I had distal biceps detachment surgery in December 2022. I started taking HGH immediately after, 2 IU per day, 7x per week. I was in a cast for months so I was hoping the HGH would help me maintain my muscle mass and speed recovery. I would say it accomplished both of these things. But, now...after taking it for 4 months all of a sudden my hands are in so much pain I cannot sleep at night. They have pins and needles sensation that eventually leads them to "fall asleep" and go numb. I am still only at 2 IU per day and nothing else has changed. This is disheartening since I was reacting very positively to it, but now all of a sudden I have significant side issues.

I had distal biceps detachment surgery in December 2022. I started taking HGH immediately after, 2 IU per day, 7x per week. I was in a cast for months so I was hoping the HGH would help me maintain my muscle mass and speed recovery. I would say it accomplished both of these things. But, now...after taking it for 4 months all of a sudden my hands are in so much pain I cannot sleep at night. They have pins and needles sensation that eventually leads them to "fall asleep" and go numb. I am still only at 2 IU per day and nothing else has changed. This is disheartening since I was reacting very positively to it, but now all of a sudden I have significant side issues.
I wouldn't think blood sugar would be impacted with that dosage but are you checking blood sugar? You don't want neuropathy setting in.

Does most here think the ugl hgh is close to the quality of script hgh? I have used both and have my opinions but I’m interested in y’all’s….

I wouldn't think blood sugar would be impacted with that dosage but are you checking blood sugar? You don't want neuropathy setting in.
no i am not...is this something i should do?

no i am not...is this something i should do?
It's worth checking given you used GH for so long and the pins and needles came up all of a sudden - the pins and needles feeling can be a sigh of neuropathy which can be caused by high blood sugar. You can get a monitor and test strips for under $50 at Amazon or your local grocery / drug store. Fasted blood sugar should be 90 or under; 2 hours after a meal it should be 130 or under.

Does most here think the ugl hgh is close to the quality of script hgh? I have used both and have my opinions but I’m interested in y’all’s….
I mean a lot of generics have been tested and have tested on par with “script grade” or even better.

It's worth checking given you used GH for so long and the pins and needles came up all of a sudden - the pins and needles feeling can be a sigh of neuropathy which can be caused by high blood sugar. You can get a monitor and test strips for under $50 at Amazon or your local grocery / drug store. Fasted blood sugar should be 90 or under; 2 hours after a meal it should be 130 or under.
just purchased, thank you!

My testing device will arrive on Friday. I stopped taking HGH on Sunday so its only been 3 days since last dose. I still have pins/needles in my hands but generally only at night while I am sleeping. I had been dosing first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. No insulin etc. Just HGH and my normal TRT dose. My question is, will taking HGH on an empty stomach without insulin etc. cause a blood sugar spike? Or is this more along the lines of carpal tunnel that others have said is a side effect?

My testing device will arrive on Friday. I stopped taking HGH on Sunday so its only been 3 days since last dose. I still have pins/needles in my hands but generally only at night while I am sleeping. I had been dosing first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. No insulin etc. Just HGH and my normal TRT dose. My question is, will taking HGH on an empty stomach without insulin etc. cause a blood sugar spike? Or is this more along the lines of carpal tunnel that others have said is a side effect?
You've defeated the point by stopping GH - you need to see how your glucose is acting with GH in play, it's unlikely you're having issues independent of it barring an underlying medical issue. GH at any point could cause a blood sugar increase depending on how you react. If you're just getting pins and needles when sleeping it's probably fluid retention compressing nerves, but still worth checking glucose since you used the same dose for so long and it popped up out of nowhere.

thanks for the advice! i appreciate it. i will do exactly as you i
You've defeated the point by stopping GH - you need to see how your glucose is acting with GH in play, it's unlikely you're having issues independent of it barring an underlying medical issue. GH at any point could cause a blood sugar increase depending on how you react. If you're just getting pins and needles when sleeping it's probably fluid retention compressing nerves, but still worth checking glucose since you used the same dose for so long and it popped up out of nowhere.
Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it and will follow your recommendations and post a follow up at a later date.

I see the blue tops test around 3.5mg on a sponsored site here.

I had good results back in the early 2000's on GH, then it went down hill and I never went back. I can attest gh and slin is a game changer and if i was still in my 30's I would use it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear