over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh legit results or not ?

In my opinion, if you diet hard and use a minimum of 2 iu's of real gh you can definitely get similar results to those. I mean most people diet for a contest for only 3 to 4 months, so 6 months would most definitely get you there
I know this isn’t a fresh post but I agree with mexbeast and his assessment of just 2ius of hgh per day and I hate to say “just” if your hgh is quality and your nutrition and training and anabolic protocol is sufficient 2 ius in conjunction will really do a beautiful thing but it’s not overnight, I ran hgh for almost 2 years straight never exceeding 4ius total split am-pm and it absolutely changed my physique mostly tightening of the tough spots and keeping body fat in check and keeping the mental game going when cleaning out helped keep me full when off gear, and def changed muscle appearance rounded me out somewhat beautiful compound if done correctly and overtime

At the prices you can get high quality generic HGH for these days give it a try. You can run 5ius a day for a little over $100 a month. HGH, if you’re older, is 100% worth it. Contrary to what most people say, if you’re in shape you’ll see changes very quickly. The whole, it takes 6 months to get anything out of HGH, is horse 💩 . Buy a few kits and throw in 5ius preworkout everyday for 90 days. It’s worth risking $350 give or take a few 💴. I added HGH last March and I’ll never stop unless I’m broke. I’m doing around 6ius a day now, 3ius subQ upon waking (2 hours preworkout) and 3ius mid
-workout
How long after 3iu in morning do u eat?

100% legit...Ran it for years straight.. all kinds.. I reeeeeeeally noticed the GH when I stopped taking it... took a break for a few months and i was like "wtf......holy shit"... what a difference... needless to say i jumped back on...

I know this isn’t a fresh post but I agree with mexbeast and his assessment of just 2ius of hgh per day and I hate to say “just” if your hgh is quality and your nutrition and training and anabolic protocol is sufficient 2 ius in conjunction will really do a beautiful thing but it’s not overnight, I ran hgh for almost 2 years straight never exceeding 4ius total split am-pm and it absolutely changed my physique mostly tightening of the tough spots and keeping body fat in check and keeping the mental game going when cleaning out helped keep me full when off gear, and def changed muscle appearance rounded me out somewhat beautiful compound if done correctly and overtime
I’m thinking about adding some gh back in. It’s been a couple years since I ran any. And I was full as hell when I was on it 24/7. I loved it.

100% legit...Ran it for years straight.. all kinds.. I reeeeeeeally noticed the GH when I stopped taking it... took a break for a few months and i was like "wtf......holy shit"... what a difference... needless to say i jumped back on...
Yep. When I came off I was like fuck I’m flat as hell. I need to get back on. With that sad I think I’m going to add some in here soon.

My testing device will arrive on Friday. I stopped taking HGH on Sunday so its only been 3 days since last dose. I still have pins/needles in my hands but generally only at night while I am sleeping. I had been dosing first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. No insulin etc. Just HGH and my normal TRT dose. My question is, will taking HGH on an empty stomach without insulin etc. cause a blood sugar spike? Or is this more along the lines of carpal tunnel that others have said is a side effect?

Bro, you could have carpal tunnel syndrome currently/ compression of your medial nerve due to compression in the carpal tunnel. You may have had compression at low levels prior and the GH increased the compression and crossed the threshold somehow like increase swelling locally in that area. I would think it would take a couple days for the increased water volume to decrease and also for the nerve to become less inflamed. This would have nothing to due with sugars in my mind.

Stretching wrist flexors, icing wrist, NSAIDs, vitamin B6 and night bracing couple help resolve/lessen the issue. If it would persist I would get it checked out. If this is the issue I could see a person running GH without issue after a carpal tunnel release and the area is no longer compressed.

keeps u leaner. thats all I noticed.

never done huge dosages or slin with it.

I wouldn't be spending lots on it unless loaded.

My absolute favorite UG HGH were the Commie Reds from 6Fingers a few years back....Holy shit they were strong... Shit was FIREEEEEE

I know this post is aging a bit, but I thought I would ask a few questions. I've never used HGH before but I would like to give it a roll for the anti-aging benefits. I am confused about all the colored tops and their comparisons to real Pharma grade. The price is compelling on the colored tops, but I also don't want to inject something brewed up in a wet market in China. I noticed one sponsor selling Pfizer 16iu pens but that would amount to a 360/month commitment and I wonder if it's worth it. I'm looking for quality but I also don't want a Truck payment. Any wisdom for the PM team here would be awesome. BTW, I'm old as fuck (54) so I'm sure a small dose will be just fine for me; maybe the Pfizer isn't a bad way to go. Also, test cyp at 100g/week is riding shotgun.

I know this post is aging a bit, but I thought I would ask a few questions. I've never used HGH before but I would like to give it a roll for the anti-aging benefits. I am confused about all the colored tops and their comparisons to real Pharma grade. The price is compelling on the colored tops, but I also don't want to inject something brewed up in a wet market in China. I noticed one sponsor selling Pfizer 16iu pens but that would amount to a 360/month commitment and I wonder if it's worth it. I'm looking for quality but I also don't want a Truck payment. Any wisdom for the PM team here would be awesome. BTW, I'm old as fuck (54) so I'm sure a small dose will be just fine for me; maybe the Pfizer isn't a bad way to go. Also, test cyp at 100g/week is riding shotgun.
Guys have been injecting shit from China for years and nobody's had anything crazy happen. You're more likely to get fake GH if you buy pharma. The colored tops generally mean nothing outside of a few select sponsors who offer different purity GH by different color tops.

Guys have been injecting shit from China for years and nobody's had anything crazy happen. You're more likely to get fake GH if you buy pharma. The colored tops generally mean nothing outside of a few select sponsors who offer different purity GH by different color tops.
Thanks! I hear you re: China. Except for the doc prescribed Test C, USA Made, that I shoot these days, I think everything I ever took in the past was from China. Not sure why I'm getting concerned now - lol.

Thanks! I hear you re: China. Except for the doc prescribed Test C, USA Made, that I shoot these days, I think everything I ever took in the past was from China. Not sure why I'm getting concerned now - lol.
Some of the best are the provider, ace's blue tops,and others I won't mention

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner