over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hide PED use from significant other?

Do you hide ped use from your significant other?

• Yes

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
My cat just watched me take a shot of sustanon and NPP in my right quad/ham split. No secrets here.

when you go from having a family in a house with a white picket fence

to having no family, losing most of your paycheck for the next 18+ years, and living in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment while still paying for the house with the white picket fence, your options will seem very limited.
That's more a lesson about getting married

rx trt so when i add something else periodically, it dont show up on the radar. Id rather error on the side of keeping my mouth shut.

It's generally not gone over well when I've been honest in the past. Most of them had some story about an ex or some guy they used to work with who was an asshole. I tend to take a don't ask don't tell approach nowadays. I don't hide it but I dont talk about it or feel a need to bring it up. Maybe if I ever decide to stick around longer than 6 months it might be a different story.

Think of it this way, if someone you cared about was involved in a hobby which involved ordering schedule substances off the internet, some of which are meant for cows and cause abnormally profuse sweating that ruins bedding, wouldn't YOU be a bit worried?

I'm not saying don't do what you want, but just look at the whole thing objectively and be aware that you're making a choice that some people will not want to be involved in. In my eyes I was a bodybuilder, but from a different perspective, I was a drug abuser and breaking the law. Zero judgment, the above example is me, just food for thought.

Bro, you're on cow steroids? You're an animal. Lock em up!

I hid it initially. Big mistake. That conversation would have been far easier most likely had I began it before she told me she found my vials and syringes in the top shelf of the closet.

Ultimately she understood and stuck by my side. But that could have gone either way to be honest. Probably 3/4 of the women I've known would have walked.

I hid it initially. Big mistake. That conversation would have been far easier most likely had I began it before she told me she found my vials and syringes in the top shelf of the closet.

Ultimately she understood and stuck by my side. But that could have gone either way to be honest. Probably 3/4 of the women I've known would have walked.

If she would walk over that then Id tell her good luck with everything and help her pack her stuff. Could be why im single.

I feel like I can pick a person out who is on steroid since I was on them plenty and know how it effected my body. When I point out guys on steroids to my daughter she asks how I could tell. I think its amazing that naive people have no clue the jacked dude with veins could actually be on steroids and likewise how a female has no clue her sometime jacked boyfriend may be pinning.

This system definitely favors women. It's risky out there for sure. That's why marriage scares the s*** out of me.

I never thought I would get married. But my woman and I have know each other since she was in 4th grade and I was in 6th.

It's really important to find a woman that's a "giver" and shares common interest.

Most people out there only care about themselves.

Haha you're rationalizing pretty hard

You're right to be scared, divorce ruins men's lives

I'll never understand why guys keep getting married lol

But it's at an all time low in the US now, so I guess guys are starting to catch on

Never do something that makes you uncomfortable, if you don't have to do it, and especially if it brings absolutely no benefit to you

If you are determined to get married, don't hide stuff

Hiding is deceitful.. Tantamount to lying

I've always been open from the start. However, I avoid doing shots and popping pills constantly in front of her. The reason being that I kind of think seeing constant injecting and drug use can get irritating after a while, like everything revolves around drugs.

My wife knows everyhing i take. I explained her why and what it does. It makes me a happy man, so i make her a happy wife. Happy wife is happy life, right?
I only hide it for my 4 kids. The eldest is 6. I’ll tell them when they understand.

Ideally, it's better to have a girl who is cool about everything so you feel comfortable bringing it up. Unfortunately, many girls won't be.

Some girls have asked me on the first date if I was taking steroids. I've always been up front about it. There's no way I would hide something this important from my wife now. She doesn't know the details, but she definitely knows when I'm on cycle vs cruising.

I have too but I have always said no.

How do they usually react when you say yes? I'm curious

I'm not him but I've had interesting reactions. One girl broke out crying, went and emailed several pro bodybuilders asking if steroids were safe, to which of course every single one that looked like he was on a gram of tren said "No I don't touch that stuff", so she shows me all the replies and is like "see, none of these guys need it" lol...... another girl was so casual about it, her reply word for word: "Oh cool, my brother is on juice, he's huge! wanna go to starbucks?", never know what youre gonna get.

It depends on the girl. Mine just believes what I tell her, and doesn't have any interest in snooping through my stuff. If I put something on a high shelf, it might as well be on the moon. If I'm pinning and have the bathroom door locked, she just thinks I'm taking a long shit. No problems for years. That wouldn't work with a lot of women though.

I never tell anyone anything. The few times I have said something, it's always been a mistake. The people you can expect to keep their mouths shut are the people who mind their own fucking business, and won't ask those questions.
I think we dont give people like your girl enough credit. She probably knows you're using PEDS, but decided its not worth confronting you and the relationship is too good to risk losing. Most ladies will put up with it. My wife didn't like me using but never got on me. Even after my heart attack she never really said "told ya so".

Well with my fiance she was actually happy cuz I had explained that it brings down your sperm count so it's like birth control(we don't want any unplanned pregnancy). I had explained that I needed HRT because I am shut down. That it helps my libido and mood and it's prescribed by the doctor. And overtime I would double my test dose or throw in some sarms. Now she really likes it. The harder muscles activity level I'm not motivated to go to the gym if I'm not on cycle. Returning to my former glory lol

At my peak it was kind of obvious. During confrontations people would try to insult me by saying "juice Head" ,"get off the steroids ect". Little did they know that these are all compliments. I was pretty close to contest shape for most the time for 2 years. I was taking 2 cc's of tren a per day and other stuff like super drol masteron proviron, 1 cc of test C per week as well as high doses of Adderall and coke. So I was like 215ish, 5 11.5in. but super lean and dehydrated half the time.

Most the girls I dated around that time all had fake tits, lips and whatever else. I'd explained that it's simply impossible to be this big and this lean natural. And that was that.

Every user I've known who told their girl liked the results enough that they didn't question it much. Mine find out accidentally (my fault). She caught me totally off guard when she said, "you're smart, I know you'll do it the right way so I'm not worried about it". She's a sweet girl lol

you can hide if using dermals and orals.. but if you are pinning, they will start asking about lumps.. if she ever feels on your legs, ass, wherever.
also.. i would never admit to gear usage.. cause when things turn sour, thats the first thing brought up.
this whole 'honesty' and relationships is a bunch of shit.. especially these days.
again.. if you want to hide, just use dermals and orals.. if deadset on pinning, just use microdoses with an insulin pin.
enough to not cause lumps or any external abnormal signs of injections.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear