over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hiding Gear from your Girl

Would never tell a chick unless a planned on marrying them.

My Mrs is 100% ok with it. In fact she even helps if I am going in positions that are hard for me to get to and to be honest she cant stand needles lol cant figure that out. I will admit though she is one of the rare ones on this topic. She is good in the fact that she keeps it to herself and wont bring it up in arguement. I think it would be hard to keep her in the dark on it as we live together.

My ex wife was cool with it...My fiance now is cool with it. If I had a girl that wasnt cool with it, well most likely she would go bye bye. Couldnt deal with the since less nagging. Have a friend that has to deal with that, his chick has got some serious control/ocd things going on. Not the first time I have seen it. Anyhow, truth has always seemed to be the best way to handle things in my life, even if the outcome is not what I wanted.

New chick I'm with now is amazing. No problems so far and that's a rarity. I can tell she's liking me a lot too. Only problem is she's against steroid use and thinks its cheating. She's already asked me multiple times if I have used so I think she might be on to me. I feel bad about not telling the truth but I feel its too soon to be honest. Last chick I was with also used herself so it wasn't a problem at all, but now with this new one its different.

Planning on watching bigger stronger faster with her soon. Anyone else have any advice? I really hate not being honest. The best excuse I will have for not telling her in the beginning is that we haven't known each other for long enough and its illegal + a "taboo".

my girlfriend told me she didnt want me to do well my third cycle she finally commented on me and said how good i was looking and hard and so i told her and then all shit hit the fan... i was nothing but fake, a lier and etc. lol so i suggest dont tell her but dont deny if she askand i agree they will find out sooner or later u cant hide looking amazing !!:headbang:

tough choice

I told my wife when i started. I explained the benefits and showed her i had done research.

It might be a good idea from a harm reduction stand point as well. god forbid something go wrong then she will know and can explain to a doctor or whoever if needed.

Better to be up front.
you don't want her thinking " well he hid that what else is he hiding.". like others have said; she should be there for you and she might appreciate you being so honest. ( brownie points )

So I'm moving in with my girl in a few months and I will be dead in the center of a tren/mast/prop cycle. Now my girl doesn't know I use AAS and I'd rather keep her in the dark. Anyone have suggestions how to keep it a secret while living in such close quarters. Its funny how women love ripped guys but once they hear gear they freak out like you're a heroin junkie.. such bs.. thanks bros

You will have to be creative and find some outstanding hiding spots.

Dude your moving in with your GF not your MOM. Tell her the very minimum. "I use a little test for strength". Then get yourself a fuckin' safe and keep your shit in there. I pin when my wife is out. Think I want to have a tren cough when she is in? No brainer. She knows but I don't put in her face. She doesn't like me smoking cigars either, so do I light one up after dinner on the porch? NO - I get together with my homeboy and burn one down.
When you live with a woman you do your thing but do not include her in the details.
And remember most of all she is not your Mom.

My new girl is ok with it. Shes a personal trainer and she knows. But she also does weed, and I dont give her shit about that. To each their own. We plan on moving into together soon also.

Tell her, or find a more understanding woman. She will catch you if you try to hide it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131