advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose or moderate for a decent amateur?

bigdog123

Banned
I posted up a few times of late about AAS and gains etc.

My last course I decided to up the dose after running not a load more than a gram max in 5 years of AAS use..

I went from 800mg test and 400mg deca to 1250mg test and 500mg tren, a jump of 550mg in total - end result was I shot up from a previous best of 232 to a new high of 237 - I felt it was mainly water gains but I did feel very full and slightly stronger. It ended after 4 weeks however due to other commitments.

After an 8 week cruise of 250mg test per week I have started my fresh course and have done 1250mg test and 600mg deca this time - 2nd week and i`m already up to 231 - my Q is do I keep the high dose going in or could I still get to the same place on my old dose but with less water retention?

My last course I decided to up the dose after running not a load more than a gram max in 5 years of AAS use..

I went from 800mg test and 400mg deca to 1250mg test and 500mg tren, a jump of 550mg in total - end result was I shot up from a previous best of 232 to a new high of 237 - I felt it was mainly water gains but I did feel very full and slightly stronger. It ended after 4 weeks however due to other commitments.

After an 8 week cruise of 250mg test per week I have started my fresh course and have done 1250mg test and 600mg deca this time - 2nd week and i`m already up to 231 - my Q is do I keep the high dose going in or could I still get to the same place on my old dose but with less water retention?

Well 1250mg of test and 500 of tren is going to be alot more powerful than 1250mg test and 600 deca, unless you are someone who responds very well to deca. I never was. That being said, IMO 1250 test and 600 deca wouldnt be considered the "high dose" for you, in other words i feel like you should stick with the 1250 test and 600 deca. Not as harsh as the test and tren but alot stronger then your previous cycle of 800 test and 400 deca

500 OF TREN IS WAY TOO HARSH FOR MOST PEOPLE..

Keep your BP in check with water retention comes higher bp but thats just my .02 cents

health

read the post by Chris250 and why he is in the hospital. then reconsider your life's priorities and if these dosages are worth it. not preaching bro...just too many guys think these things always happen to somebody else and not themselves.

what is your goal, physique wise?

read the post by Chris250 and why he is in the hospital. then reconsider your life's priorities and if these dosages are worth it. not preaching bro...just too many guys think these things always happen to somebody else and not themselves.

I don't think this guy's dosages are that high. Especially after 5 years of staying under a gram of anabolics per week. i think its safe to say that if he cannot grow at that dose any longer, its time to move up providing of course everything else is in check.

Still though keep in mind 500mg of tren is not = to 600mg deca by a longshot.
Thats why the OP cant just go by total #grams of AAS taken per week: some hormones are much much stronger than others....

Wow seems like a ton of gear for only 5 pounds.... Which you also think is water weight. Not busting on you bro, just trying to make sense of it all.

Well i know whenever i take tren the scale almost never changes but my body composition does instead

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear