over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose short cycle vs Low dose long cycle

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Which one works best for you? A high dose androgenic short cycle or a milder Low dose long cycle.

I have found personaly that with a strong short cycle my gains are very quick but I also lose it quick but with the milder longer cycle my gains are slow but much more cleaner and better quality.

I've had my best gains doing low dose over time, while eating clean and healthy.
Gains come slow but steady all the way.

I've made a commitment to myself now after about 2 years of aas use, that if I'm gonna use steroids, my diet shall be controlled and clean. From October to Des06 I gained 10lbs lean body mass, after about a year stagnating at the same
weight still using steroids bu the diet was just 3 proteinshakes daily + whaterver.

Thats exactly how I feel myself, before I took steroids I had a very fast metabolism and when I started, I did a dirty bulk which consitsted of Anapolon,sus, dec and dianobol. I ate like an annimal and I was gaining pounds a week, I was foolish enough to think it was muscle.

It was a short cycle but I got very fat very fast. Now years after Im going with longer but more cleaner cycles (approx 4 months) and my eating habbits have cleared up and now I can actually see much better results. BTW I wouldnt touch Anapolon with a 20 foot barge pole.

I know some people here prefer the shorter cycles, I would like to have peoples views on this no matter how experienced/unexperienced.

I too would like to hear more feedback on this, from people who have done both. I did a short 6 week cycle about 2 months ago and got great results from it. I did run a bit too high of a dose and ended up feeling a bit ill during the last few weeks and so I will adjust this for my next go around.
those of you that run short cycles, do you think 4 weeks on and about 4 weeks off is the optimal? I would have run my second short cycle about 4 weeks after the first but I had to go in for hernia surgery. Had 3 of those bastards patched up and was basically just laying around for over 2 weeks and then lifting ultra light for 4 more weeks. Now, 6 weeks later, I am sitting about 25 pounds lighter and weaker. Been just cruising on some GH and 350 mg test/week as I try to build back a base for the next cycle.
I like many others find that when I run a long cycle of 12-16 weeks, my gains pretty much slow down or halt at around week 8. Even adjusting things like calories, training intensity, and dosages seems to do very little. Thats why the short cycle seems like a smart way to go. That first short cycle I ran took me up about 20 pounds in bodyweight and increased my strength significantly. The gains I made were very similar to what I would make running a 12 week cycle, really not much difference. Only experience I dont have is how easy those gains would be to maintain while off, since I ended up going into surgery right after finishing the cycle and didnt train for so long.

So for those that run short cycles, how long a cycle do you run and how much time off between? Are the gains easier to maintain post cycle?

Best of Both

Why not combine the two and run a long cycle with extremely high amounts of AAS...Ok jk...I also prefer longer cycles because there are certain anabolics that dont even fully get into your system for a couple weeks so you wouldnt be getting the full effects but for a few weeks.
Long Cycles are superior at least for me.

I do 3 week cycles, then 2 weeks PCT and then 4 weeks of primming before beginning a new cycle. Kept most of the gains.

Birdman said:
Why not combine the two and run a long cycle with extremely high amounts of AAS...Ok jk...I also prefer longer cycles because there are certain anabolics that dont even fully get into your system for a couple weeks so you wouldnt be getting the full effects but for a few weeks.
Long Cycles are superior at least for me.

The thing is with the short cycles if you do it right, you front load and use higher doses so that it hits you pretty good within the first week. On my first cycle I didnt even front load, just ran the high doses, and put on 10 lbs alone in the first week. Given a lot of this im sure was water weight, but my bodyfat didnt go up any. It seemed to have hit me just about full force by the beginning of the second week. I then had 5 more weeks of growth. I experienced a slow down of gains the last couple of weeks, so I figure this next one ill run just 4 weeks and front load a bit. Then get back on another short cycle 4 weeks later.

bump

The only short cycles that work imo are the ones that cause water weight and bloat you out. Quality mass needs quality gear, which needs quality time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws