over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high dose var vs. gh

palumbus1217

Registered
what woulod you say would burn more fat if someone were to run say 100-150mg var for 8 weeks vs running 10 units of gh per day for 8 weeks...i know the gh would be safer but im jw. Assuming the diet is the same for either choice...any thoughts

so which is really safer? gh acclerates tumor growth and var messes up lipid profiles . lipid profiles can be brought back to normal after stopping the var. but what happens to accelerated growth in tumors? does that reverse after stopping gh?

I wouldn't bother going over 100 mg of var if it's dosed correct... Far as fat lose, I'd run them together, Both are fairly safe when you look at the big picture as far as this game goes.

so which is really safer? gh acclerates tumor growth and var messes up lipid profiles . lipid profiles can be brought back to normal after stopping the var. but what happens to accelerated growth in tumors? does that reverse after stopping gh?

Well I was basically askin what compound would produce the most fat loss regardless of which is healthier sorryi should have clarified

High dose var will not make you loose a ton of fat.
There are better options out there for fat lose...

High dose var will not make you loose a ton of fat.
There are better options out there for fat lose...

Like.......what? Var does help you lose fat. Agreed it's not magic, but it has a definite effect on fat loss along with lean muscle and a good aesthetic look that most desire more than the actual amount of total fat lost.

I wouldn't bother going over 100 mg of var if it's dosed correct... Far as fat lose, I'd run them together, Both are fairly safe when you look at the big picture as far as this game goes.

gh wins for fat loss even at 2 iu per day. some say they notice specific belly fat loss with var though. i would even run the 2 together.

Im a fan of both. But 8 weeks on GH is really quite a short time. Diet and cardio are the key factors. No matter what you decide diet will play the biggest roll. I stay lean all year round so the gains are more pronounced.

I would try and get my body fat% down to a low level then start the others. The leaner you are the better you will look. I used both and was able to get very lean with my training and proper diet.

In the pic I weighed 248 at 6'

Attachments

• Bowtech.JPG
    Bowtech.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 619
gh wins for fat loss even at 2 iu per day. some say they notice specific belly fat loss with var though. i would even run the 2 together.

I agree... I did notice when I ran var at 100 and 5 ius gh am fasted fat loss was a lot more pronounced than either alone, Diet wasn't near in check either. I ran Eli gh and oxcide var.

I agree... I did notice when I ran var at 100 and 5 ius gh am fasted fat loss was a lot more pronounced than either alone, Diet wasn't near in check either. I ran Eli gh and oxcide var.

i was seriously contemplating something like that...reason i asked was cause i know a guy who ran 150mgs ed for 6-8 weeks and everytime i saw him he was leaner and leaner....his definition of a clean diet was getting sandwhiches and wraps at the deli he used to work next to

I'd run them together....5ius hgh with 100mg var. If you want straight fat loss, for your research animal of course check out F.T.P.P.. It's a new research peptide that kills white fat cells.

i was seriously contemplating something like that...reason i asked was cause i know a guy who ran 150mgs ed for 6-8 weeks and everytime i saw him he was leaner and leaner....his definition of a clean diet was getting sandwhiches and wraps at the deli he used to work next to

A lot of ppl will tell you they dont see fat loss with var because they usually dose it too low because of the price... I will say tho, I don't think you will get much if any out of going above 100 mg a day, From my trial that's what I've noticed anyways.

Im a fan of both. But 8 weeks on GH is really quite a short time. Diet and cardio are the key factors. No matter what you decide diet will play the biggest roll. I stay lean all year round so the gains are more pronounced.

I would try and get my body fat% down to a low level then start the others. The leaner you are the better you will look. I used both and was able to get very lean with my training and proper diet.

In the pic I weighed 248 at 6'

You look great bro. I love seeing taller guys nice big and lean! Good work, Keep it up!!!

If money is not a concern, run both! 100mg Var ed and 5-10iu Gh ed.

10ius a day sevens a week for 2 months of GH will transform you. You will loose fat and put on muscle. Now, I have never done more then 50mg of Var(and never would), so I cant say for sure, but I would do the GH if I could choose one or the other.

what woulod you say would burn more fat if someone were to run say 100-150mg var for 8 weeks vs running 10 units of gh per day for 8 weeks...i know the gh would be safer but im jw. Assuming the diet is the same for either choice...any thoughts

HGH.

No contest, GH will beat the var when it comes to fat loss.
As many other suggest, run them together.

10ius a day sevens a week for 2 months of GH will transform you. You will loose fat and put on muscle. Now, I have never done more then 50mg of Var(and never would), so I cant say for sure, but I would do the GH if I could choose one or the other.

Absolutely. IF you run it for 3-4 months. You will see a HUGE difference.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws