over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy hell I forgot how much water retention HGH gives me

Greys tested significantly less than the blacks.

For generics greys had the lowest dimer content out of all others. Sciroxx's somastim was low as well, also the racetropins. Lower than greys was serostim but that's pharm.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I believe rips were pretty low too, the ones from back in the day that were included in the recent testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv never noticed any water retention with any of the hgh Iv used. My resting heart rate dosnt go up either. All Iv ever noticed with hgh is fat loss,healthy looking skin grainier looking muscles increased vascularity better recovery and an overall healthier feeling body. I have got stiff carpal tunnel feeling hands when Iv went over 5 i u a day. But that’s about it. My hands feet and my head have grown from it without a doubt.

Gotta keep the salt low and water intake high. I also run 5-6 miles 5x a week and don't have a ton of bloat

All hgh adds water but the difference between brands can be night and day. Somastim puts very little water on me. I once tried 2 tiny pens of hygetropin and genotropin (literally 16-18iu of each a week apart) and they didn't put much water on me. Literally 3iu in 3 days (1iu per day) of rips put 10 pounds on me. Your body does adapt though and sometime in the future I tried rips at 10IU per day for a short time and it wasn't that bad in regards to water (super full and pumped though). I don't really use hgh as I get too tired on it. Otherwise I would use a low dose about 6 months per year.

Why is this. It doesnt make sense. If they are all gh wouldnt they all be the same?

Iv never noticed any water retention with any of the hgh Iv used. My resting heart rate dosnt go up either. All Iv ever noticed with hgh is fat loss,healthy looking skin grainier looking muscles increased vascularity better recovery and an overall healthier feeling body. I have got stiff carpal tunnel feeling hands when Iv went over 5 i u a day. But that’s about it. My hands feet and my head have grown from it without a doubt.

You're lucky. I mind the water retention was less than I mind the jump in resting heart rate.

I find it strange there isn't more awareness out there about this common side effect. It's touted as very safe but going from 60bpm to 80bpm long term sounds like a terrible thing for your heart.

You're lucky. I mind the water retention was less than I mind the jump in resting heart rate.

I find it strange there isn't more awareness out there about this common side effect. It's touted as very safe but going from 60bpm to 80bpm long term sounds like a terrible thing for your heart.

Hey NH, were you using your telmasartan and still getting the water bloat?

Combining MK and HGH would give u more bloat.

The funny thing is, i never really get the bloat that everyone is talking about. In fact, i'm looking for a combo that can give me the most bloat. I like feeling full and pump.

Hey NH, were you using your telmasartan and still getting the water bloat?

The funny thing is, i never really get the bloat that everyone is talking about.

Some people simply don't bloat.

My nephew goes to the all you can eat place and eats like 3kg of food in one hour. He walks out with a flat stomach and you wonder where all that food went to.

Hehehehe I'm actually looking for a sponsor here that sells HGH with the most bloat.

Any recommendation?

Some people simply don't bloat.

My nephew goes to the all you can eat place and eats like 3kg of food in one hour. He walks out with a flat stomach and you wonder where all that food went to.

Hehehehe I'm actually looking for a sponsor here that sells HGH with the most bloat.

Any recommendation?

From what I have seen and hear over the years the Provider's Black Tops. Not sure if you have used MK-677 but try 25mg of that and you should blow up and fast.

First stuff I ever used was Mexi's elitropin years ago and didn't experience any bloat. Later I tried rips for the first time and water came on like crazy....enough so that my doc prescribed an aldosterone inhibitor.

Haven't used any gh in a long time, but just started MK-677 at 12.5mg nightly. I'm about 8 days in and not seeing any bloating, but the pumps and vascularity has been crazy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)

have you tried any other brands? my only problem is my hands killing me.

Greys tested significantly less than the blacks.

For generics greys had the lowest dimer content out of all others. Sciroxx's somastim was low as well, also the racetropins. Lower than greys was serostim but that's pharm.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thank you for clarifying this about the dimer content. I just ordered some of the Racetropins. Does a lower dimer content also mean less sides like lethargy and the hand tingling?

Mk 677 and Deca Give me A nice bloated Look.
I finally start lookin like most others on a Bulk!

Thank you for clarifying this about the dimer content. I just ordered some of the Racetropins. Does a lower dimer content also mean less sides like lethargy and the hand tingling?
I will tell you this....I've tried a lot of different brands of generic....even tried Pharma once but didn't have enough of a run for a good comparison...but the purest "generic" I ever tried came from Karl/Sciroxx.

I've never been one to retain water except for Rips a long time ago and even then it wasn't bad.

But I ordered some Sciroxx awhile back and accidentally reconstituted it wrong. I was taking 6iu's instead of 3 which was my normal dose....and the changes I seen in my body in the 4 weeks that I used that amount before realizing my error was nothing short of amazing.

If I knew I could run that amount without causing issues with my blood glucose....and wasn't currently paying for college.....I would be back on it in a minute!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity