over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy hell I forgot how much water retention HGH gives me

Running 4iu ED post Training of the black tops. Most all the water is where it should be. Full and strong. And yea I do get a HR jump using Gh. Always have around 10bpm.

I will let you in on a little old skool secret....just cuz I like you :D

drink a cup of STRONG (2-3 bags) of dandelion tea every single morning you run GH. Not ROOT but LEAF tea. It is a potent potassium sparing diueretic and will dry you out at least 2-3 pounds, maybe more if you're really suffering from bloat.

You're welcome :cool:

Thanks man I'm gonna run out and see if my health store has some. If not I'll order on Amazon

Ok I woke up this morning looking pretty decent actually. I'm gonna take it a day at a time. Pulse rate still at 80-83 though [emoji107]

Thanks man I'm gonna run out and see if my health store has some. If not I'll order on Amazon
First thing i said was use dandelion, but was told it wouldnt work...[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey I still don't think it works, but I'll try it and tell you I was wrong if it does end up working lol

Hey I still don't think it works, but I'll try it and tell you I was wrong if it does end up working lol
There are a few diuretics that should work as well as a few arb's, or ace inhibitors i googled hgh therapy and water retention, what i researched was:

clonidine,
maxzide-25
Captopril
Thiazide

Maybe stewie can swing by gere and confirm any of these?

Yes it does. Maybe you're on a lower dose. At 6-10 iu pharma hgh definitely causes water retention. All I've ever used has been pharma hgh and I've always gotten bloated on it. I've used humatrope, genotropin, norditropin and legit jintropin. All have put water on me. Though norditropin wasn't as bad. Last run on jintropin at 10 iu ed I had the worst moon face and my feet went up a whole shoe size from the water. Ran it for 7 months, didn't go away till I dropped it.

yes, at high doses water retention is present, never heard 1-2iu's doing anything

I've been using the Anabolic Designs h2o remove and it doesn't seem to be working. That has Dandelion root along with a few other ingredients.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've been using the Anabolic Designs h2o remove and it doesn't seem to be working. That has Dandelion root along with a few other ingredients.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Try the tea? Or see what tge other mentioned its can do for u?

Last edited:

Sorry I missed your comment in the thread, I would have echoed your post. It works well for me. The way I knew it was working was the first time I took it was at night.....I was up about 4 times that night pissing a lonnnnnnnng time each piss! I normally do not wake up at all to piss at night. Harder to notice during the day since its normal to piss during the day.

You can also monitor your bodyweight while starting it.....you'll drop 2-3 pounds for SURE especially if you are retaining water.

Last resort would be using aldactone.

Having competed in a strength:weight ratio sport and using AAS for 10+ years, I have gotten very familiar with ways to reduce water retention (lugging around excess water weight is no bueno).

The root has some diuretic properties too but in my experience the leaf is a more potent diuretic than the root. In the spring when it is growing everywhere, I find a field I am sure has not been sprayed with pesticides and I have harvest a bunch. I freeze it and use it in my morning smoothie (it also has a tremendous amount of antioxidants/vitamins in it). It really is a "superfood".

But in fall/winter it obviously is not growing and if I am running GH those times of years I am using the premade bags of dandelion leaf tea you can find online.

For me. it's like searching for the Holy Grail. The first gh I used was from HK. Bergundy/brownish tops. This was before they were named. Plenty of carpal tunnel and minimal water. Pretty similar when they went to turquoise tops and labels. Better than these were directly from IP. And the best were from Pharmacom. Loooked great at 3-4 iu's a day. AAS always kept reasonable too. The rest all had varying degrees of nasty bloat. Elitropins were probably the best of the bunch but not like the others. Very frustrating!! G-Tropins sound promising. Stopped my first run with Kefei almost 3 kits in about 2 weeks ago. Low dose. Plenty of bloat and no carpal tunnel. Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me. it's like searching for the Holy Grail. The first gh I used was from HK. Bergundy/brownish tops. This was before they were named. Plenty of carpal tunnel and minimal water. Pretty similar when they went to turquoise tops and labels. Better than these were directly from IP. And the best were from Pharmacom. Loooked great at 3-4 iu's a day. AAS always kept reasonable too. The rest all had varying degrees of nasty bloat. Elitropins were probably the best of the bunch but not like the others. Very frustrating!! G-Tropins sound promising. Stopped my first run with Kefei almost 3 kits in about 2 weeks ago. Low dose. Plenty of bloat and no carpal tunnel. Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No bloat on the Elitropins?

No bloat on the Elitropins?

My first run with gh was Mexi's old elitropins....10 iu a day pre-bed no bloat whatsoever...after 4 months the best I ever looked

I've tried quite a bit of other growth since and never any bloat that was too bad until recently....TP blacks have made it impossible to even lift at the gym....I cant even lift a dumbell because I have no feeling but numbness and pain in hands....haven't done an injection of gh since saturday and I can feel my my hands coming back to life a little

My first run with gh was Mexi's old elitropins....10 iu a day pre-bed no bloat whatsoever...after 4 months the best I ever looked

I've tried quite a bit of other growth since and never any bloat that was too bad until recently....TP blacks have made it impossible to even lift at the gym....I cant even lift a dumbell because I have no feeling but numbness and pain in hands....haven't done an injection of gh since saturday and I can feel my my hands coming back to life a little

Have you tried upping your potassium enriched foods? Some people it helps with bloat and carpal tunnel. Some, not so much.

I'm actually finding for a HGH brand / sponsor that can give me the most bloat.

Most HGH never bloat me. I actually like the bloat. The pumps and full nest was unreal with the old rips.

There are a few diuretics that should work as well as a few arb's, or ace inhibitors i googled hgh therapy and water retention, what i researched was:

clonidine,
maxzide-25
Captopril
Thiazide

Maybe stewie can swing by gere and confirm any of these?

Clonidine is an alpha-2 agonist (does the reverse of yohimbine, which is an alpha-2 antagonist) so should have nothing to do with water retention. It basically slows down your body's sympathetic output (think adrenaline / fight or flight) which isn't something we typically want to do as lifters. It's also ancient and not really used much anymore except in certain situations, as it requires tapering off or it will cause rebound hypertension. People that claim it reduces water retention probably had a reduction of SYMPTOMS associated with water retention i.e. blood pressure.

Captopril is an ace-inhibitor, similar to lisinopril. It MAY decrease water retention through it's downstream effects on aldosterone and vasopressin, but some users experience edema.

Thiazide (I think you mean hydrochlorothiazide) is a thiazide-diuretic. It's generally safe, although may cause hypokalemia (low potassium). Bloodwork is useful to monitor this.

Maxzide is a combination of hydrochlorothiazide (the above-mentioned) + triamterene (a potassium-sparing diuretic). This one can cause HYPERkalemia, so again--bloodwork should be done to monitor this.

I think either of the last two would be the most useful in combating water retention from GH. I wouldn't mess with clonidine at all, and an ace-inhibitor might be useful in BP reduction if no issues, and it's kidney-protective as well--assuming you get bloodwork done to insure that you aren't one of the people that it causes an increase in creatinine in (increase within a week that typically resolves after a few weeks is expected, though--if it remains ~30% or more after 3 weeks I'd suggest telling your doctor and seeing if he wants to switch to another drug class.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws