over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy hell I forgot how much water retention HGH gives me

walked into the pharmacy, bought it, humatrope pen

Those sides are for really high doses for people with AIDS
I've never heard of anyone with anti aging HGH to complain about any negative sides

which brand of gh did you get at the pharmacy?

Serostim had me gain just as much water as generic.
And wow, how do you walk Into a pharmacy to get hgh?
anti aging or ?

no water retention with genotropin and saizen, i dry....
but i bloat with other chinese hgh
i ve almost no water retention with eurotropin and biotropin.
geno is my best

Last edited:
I've been on the black tops for around 4 months now and have gained a fair bit of water weight. Recent batches has also caused some edema in the lower legs / ankles so I've dropped my dose from 5iu to 3iu.

Some CTS symptoms only in left hand with middle finger being almost totally numb.

Plan to switch over to Ansomone after this box is done and see how I fare on that.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

We shouldn't use GH Get.

I tried GH 3 times.

Both times, after just 3 days, at just 2iu's, my ankles were so swollen I
couldn't even put my sneakers on.

I'm like.............how about the water retention around your organs :eek:!

Had to take diuretics for a week to get the swelling to subside.

Not to mention BS in the 300's without even eating :mad:.

Both Greys and Blacks did this. And so did Humatrope

NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

my buddy was doing 2 or 3iu of blacks and stopped them after a week or 2. said he was a watery mess, ankles full and no abs. greys never did this to him

30mgs of mk677 with trt, my bloat is minimal at best. i also watch my sodium, and prepare most meals myself.

with GH, my bloat was pretty gnarly. 7 to 8 pounds within a week. the lethargy and hunger is real though with mk, more so than gh
Not sure why it quoted philmccgroin,it was meant to quote IsaacHaze1
You are lucky with the mk.25mg of mk had me bloated like I have never seen.Blood pressure was very high,heart rate was very high and bad headaches,I had to stop taking it

Last edited:
We shouldn't use GH Get.

I tried GH 3 times.

Both times, after just 3 days, at just 2iu's, my ankles were so swollen I
couldn't even put my sneakers on.

I'm like.............how about the water retention around your organs :eek:!

Had to take diuretics for a week to get the swelling to subside.

Not to mention BS in the 300's without even eating :mad:.

Both Greys and Blacks did this. And so did Humatrope

NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Weird...i dont have this problem on the Blacks.

Give it some time..the early stage water goes away and then its nothing but recomp and 3D muscles.

I gain a few lbs of water on black tops at 6-7ius ed (I mix with 1ml so may be more idk) but I also look way better then when I am off them. For me the water goes to all the right places. I am even using 12.5mg of mk677 and the water weight is not that bad, face looks great still and no bloat.

Bingo.

Its all individual IMO

If it's that bad, possibly.

SNS Inhibit-P + extra l-dopa + extra p5p or just double/triple the Inhibit-P dose probably would fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L-Dopa + B6 = no good.

One of them prevents the other from reaching the blood brain barrier. Something to that extent.

And here i was thinking of starting a hgh run lol was thinking of getting one from genotec as he is bringing it soon.

Might stick to tren, deca, npp and save £££ lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

LOL...youre worried about some possible GH sides yet will stock up on Deca and Tren?

Weird...i dont have this problem on the Blacks.

Give it some time..the early stage water goes away and then its nothing but recomp and 3D muscles.

I don't recall the increased resting heart rate ever going away though. a 20 point jump is pretty serious IMO.

Bingo.

Its all individual IMO

It has to be. This guy i know is shredded and eats chicken and candy all day and trains like a bitch, drinks all the time, etc. and is on 5iu of grey tops. It's ridiculous how ripped he is and no bloat at all.

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)

I will let you in on a little old skool secret....just cuz I like you :D

drink a cup of STRONG (2-3 bags) of dandelion tea every single morning you run GH. Not ROOT but LEAF tea. It is a potent potassium sparing diueretic and will dry you out at least 2-3 pounds, maybe more if you're really suffering from bloat.

You're welcome :cool:

doesn't sound like gh I've ever used haha, pharm gh doesn't do that, that's for sure

I don't doubt your experience but this is mainly bro-science that pharma doesn't bloat. There have been some cases of underground HGH being mixed or counterfeited with cortisol (which has some similar side effects like water retention so is a good counterfeit). But I trust the blacks/greys these days.

I think this myth of pharm vs non-pharm started for multiple reasons. 1) there have been counterfeits on the underground market with compounds that bloat even worse than actual GH (like I mentioned above). 2) I think people IN GENERAL use less pharm GH on runs than non-pharm GH (so the tendency is to report less bloat, since less drug is used). 3) Underground GH has been often "overfilled" with 12-15iu/vial compared to exact measurements on pharm (this is a marketing ploy as in "damn that guys GH is on POINT!" (when its overfilled/more potent than the last 10iu vial you tried).

Edema is listed as a side-effect on pharmaceutical GH packages...so its not a pharm vs non-pharm issue as many many people that use both can attest to (myself included).

Last edited:
I don't doubt your experience but this is mainly bro-science that pharma doesn't bloat. There have been some cases of underground HGH being mixed or counterfeited with cortisol (which has some similar side effects like water retention so is a good counterfeit). But I trust the blacks/greys these days.

I think this myth of pharm vs non-pharm started for multiple reasons. 1) there have been counterfeits on the underground market with compounds that bloat even worse than actual GH (like I mentioned above). 2) I think people IN GENERAL use less pharm GH on runs than non-pharm GH (so the tendency is to report less bloat, since less drug is used). 3) Underground GH has been often "overfilled" with 12-15iu/vial compared to exact measurements on pharm (this is a marketing ploy as in "damn that guys GH is on POINT!" (when its overfilled/more potent than the last 10iu vial you tried).

Edema is listed as a side-effect on pharmaceutical GH packages...so its not a pharm vs non-pharm issue as many many people that use both can attest to (myself included).

Agreed. And again like i said earlier the bloat for me went away. It was just in the beginning. 6 months out shredded to the bone with no water weight. And like i said i had to start eating more because my body demanded more calories. I added half an avacado to every meal and Peanut Butter to both my pre and post workout shakes just to get more calories in me. i wake up completely depleted of water and starving. So the water weight for me was just an adjustment period.

Walked into the pharmacy, bought it, humatrope pen

Those sides are for really high doses for people with AIDS
I've never heard of anyone with anti aging HGH to complain about any negative sides

which brand of gh did you get at the pharmacy?

Back then i had serostim. cost me a fortune. before then i was using jintropin and hygetropin right from the manufacturer before china cracked down. then everything on the market was pretty much fake till the riptropins came around. So when china cracked down on the manufacturers i went to pharma grade through my doctor. then on the riptropins till those were getting faked. so because the lack of solid supply and the ridiculous cost of a prescription i stopped for two years until these greys and black tops came on market. been doing this a long time. and i know some guys on here seem to be having bad experiences with hgh but the results i get are nothing less then phenomenal. its a totally different look then just running anabolics alone. Key is also to run hgh with high dose test or eq. tren and deca dont go well because of the progestenic side effects (at lease for me its terrible). from experience ive learned high dose weekly test (600-1000mg) and eq (800-1000mg) work wonders with hgh. I'll run 200mg test a week with 800mg eq or just do a straight 1g a week of test. and i never do less than 5iu of hgh and prefer morning IM injections upon waking.

Last edited:
NotHuman,

Trust me brother..after the first kit (even less) you'll see water retention completely gone as far as ankles or face. It will be in all the good places you want it..arms, legs, etc.

Im vascular as fuark right now..going into my 3rd month on the black tops. Taking test e 300 mg a week and 200 mast e a week with it..Thats it.

LOL...youre worried about some possible GH sides yet will stock up on Deca and Tren?
I was kidding​ :)

btw I am never low on anabolics ever.
Full pantry mate! We know that shit definitely works lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner