over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how bad is your diet

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i never really ate bad just ate too much. I still eat a pb and j sandwich or 3 a day but for the most part i eat protein and vegs if im trying to get lean or maintain. oh and atleast a pizza a week minimum. how are you guys doing

I eat whatever I want lol

I try for the most part to not have any soda or fast food...

But I do eat whatever I feel like when I feel like it.

Pizza is Bae though, so I have her at least once a week as well....

I eat whatever I want lol

I try for the most part to not have any soda or fast food...

But I do eat whatever I feel like when I feel like it.

Pizza is Bae though, so I have her at least once a week as well....

so if its not fast food are you still eating processed foods like breads, cereals, junk foods like chocolate , jube jubes etc

I'm in the middle of a bar remodel and grand opening, so my diet right now has just gone to shit and I'm only hitting the gym 3 times a week, 4 if I'm lucky.

I try to keep it on the healthier side, but after a 14-16 hour day all you want is something tasty lol

I'm in the middle of a bar remodel and grand opening, so my diet right now has just gone to shit and I'm only hitting the gym 3 times a week, 4 if I'm lucky.

I try to keep it on the healthier side, but after a 14-16 hour day all you want is something tasty lol

its catch 22 I swear if I wait to eat until im hungry anything taste good but im never satiated and always want more. If I eat by a clock eating diet food isn't enjoyable and I think about eating pizza or something but im atleast satiated. Can never win

so if its not fast food are you still eating processed foods like breads, cereals, junk foods like chocolate , jube jubes etc

No idea what Jube jubes are... lol

I don't eat chocolates or sweets too much. Maybe I'll have ice cream occasionally.

But yea I'll eat a burger from a good burger place if I want one...

I live in Miami so lots of Latin food...

Rice, beans, chicken, maduros, avocado, steaks, eggs, fish, sushi (not Latin but so many good restaurants down here) etc... You get the point lol

I do flex dieting..if it sounds good, I will fit it into my macros. No reason to remove foods because someone labeled them as "bad."

No idea what Jube jubes are... lol

I don't eat chocolates or sweets too much. Maybe I'll have ice cream occasionally.

But yea I'll eat a burger from a good burger place if I want one...

I live in Miami so lots of Latin food...

Rice, beans, chicken, maduros, avocado, steaks, eggs, fish, sushi (not Latin but so many good restaurants down here) etc... You get the point lol

miami boy here too. Cant live with out my Churrasco rice and beans cuban food:headbang:

I eat clean 90% of the time.... fact is, I eat like shit I feel like shit..... I'd much rather eat tilapia and broccoli than a burger and fries....

Probably why 75% of the ppl on gear don't look like they're on gear :eek:

Pretty bad.

Today it was 3 eggs and french bread in the morning with coffee. Lunch was chicken breast, black beans, rice, plantains and collard greens. Night will be a chicken soup with potatoes and carrots. Cheese and ham sandwich as a snack. An apple somewhere in there.

Well I just went full vegan few weeks ago so I eat prettyyy damn clean now. Worst cast scenario is bowl of cereal with cacao powder, or a lot of peanut butter. No cravings at all really!

Yes, I get enough protein. 1g per lb of bw so about 200g daily! All with plants/legumes/seeds and 2-3 scoops of pea protein daily.

Started this right before my tren ace/prop cycle ended, and am still at it. Was testing it out, and I've come to find I look, feel and am stronger than ever before.... Why, you ask? Let me explain!

The body thrives on plants, seeds, and fruits, vegetables, legumes, etc. My body is consistently flooded with extremely high quality nutrients and foods, which up until now, wasn't the case. I cut out artificial sweeteners, colors, highly processed foods, etc. One huge thing is digestion. My ability to digest these nutrients is what I feel a huge cause for the results I'm feeling/seeing.

I consume so many nutrients and so many carbs, my body is still changing weekly despite being on 50mg prop EOD. My strength has fucking exploded, and I'm not exaggerating. Two weeks off short ester high dose cycle and my lifts are climbing faster than they were when I was ON cycle and not eating this healthy. High amounts of quality carbs compared to before is probably a large portion of the equation for my strength gains, I wasn't eating a ton before this. Around 500g a day now easy.

Most of you will think I'm talking out of my ass but truly, I don't think I'll ever go back to the way I was eating.

If you focus on your health and supplying the body with the fuel is deserves/needs, and lift your ass off (TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS AND PROGRESS!), the body will change in your favor!

Also, I didn't mention anything about animals. If you are interested in learning the truth behind what you consuming, watch the documentary Earthlings on YouTube.

I guess I kind of rambled there, haha whoops! Nothing better to do while on the shitter!

I eat clean 90% of the time.... fact is, I eat like shit I feel like shit..... I'd much rather eat tilapia and broccoli than a burger and fries....

Im the same way...even if I go out to dinner on a weekend and then say hit menchies for dessert I feel like hell the next day. The carbs make me feel like I drank alcohol the night before like a hangover.

As for me Mon-Fri im dead on never miss a meal....but weekends get tricky because I always have someone that wants to go to dinner or a cook out especially this time of year.

Im the same way...even if I go out to dinner on a weekend and then say hit menchies for dessert I feel like hell the next day. The carbs make me feel like I drank alcohol the night before like a hangover.

As for me Mon-Fri im dead on never miss a meal....but weekends get tricky because I always have someone that wants to go to dinner or a cook out especially this time of year.

I'm kind of the same way. Social interactions are usually entirely based on meals/drinking so I try to keep on track at home but find it extremely difficult to order a chicken and broccoli when there are wings and burgers on the menu. Then feel life crap. Desserts/sweets/sugar are something I'll never consume ever again.

Desserts are the worst i think because they use real sugar which most of us rarely/never eat. They mess me up for 2 days. Bloated/pregnant feel like crap.

I guess I kind of rambled there, haha whoops! Nothing better to do while on the shitter!

being FULL vegan...how many times a day is that...???

:(

Desserts are the worst i think because they use real sugar which most of us rarely/never eat. They mess me up for 2 days. Bloated/pregnant feel like crap.

With ya on this man.

Feel the same way.

OP - not just to keep sane, but I enjoy having two cheat meals a week, it's kindda like a staple in my house now every week with the wife.

I like it and enjoy it.

We dont eat sweets really at our house so I'd rather fill my empty calories
with bad food then sugar.

being FULL vegan...how many times a day is that...???

:(
Dude...the first couple weeks was crazy. The HUGE amount of fiber intake cleaned me out better than drain-o.

Was 4-5 huge sloppy shits a day, down to about 2 very satisfying ones now:)

I wouldn't consider tilapia clean lol..eat a fish that's actually healthy for you!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear