over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how can the pro's afford so much gear?

Dubs

Registered
how can the pros afford everything they use? sponsorships and contest winnings winnings only provide so much... but you see a lot of these guys with huge houses, several cars, etc. and they all run massive amounts of gear. hgh @ something like 20 IUs a day, a gram a week of test year round, along with other things (whatever they get their hands on.. as big a said.. something like that anyway)... surely this gets pricey after a while.. especially the gh. im not judging at all. im just wondering how these guys can afford all this? i know i cant :( :p

Last edited:
how can the pros afford everything they use? sponsorships and contest winnings winnings only provide so much... but you see a lot of these guys with huge houses, several cars, etc. and they all run massive amounts of gear. hgh @ something like 20 IUs a day, a gram a week of test year round, along with other things (whatever they get their hands on.. as big a said.. something like that anyway)... surely this gets pricey after a while.. especially the gh. im not judging at all. im just wondering how these guys can afford all this? i know i cant :( ;)

homebrew it themselves or know someone who does it for them is my guess

ha ha

Well man, I take it you have not read much of Iabadman's threads -- you need to. It is sad what many pros and ppl for that matter do for money/gear/supps etc.

how can the pros afford everything they use? sponsorships and contest winnings winnings only provide so much... but you see a lot of these guys with huge houses, several cars, etc. and they all run massive amounts of gear. hgh @ something like 20 IUs a day, a gram a week of test year round, along with other things (whatever they get their hands on.. as big a said.. something like that anyway)... surely this gets pricey after a while.. especially the gh. im not judging at all. im just wondering how these guys can afford all this? i know i cant :( :p

I dont think ALL pros run that much gear. I wonder how they can afford their food bill each month?? :eek: And if they crap as much as they eat they must go through a roll a day...minimum :eek:

ok sure

Would be awsome if you direct us...

Do one of two things; either find a post by Iabadman and click on his name, then under statistics click on "find all posts by iabadman" (or threads) and scroll till you find one of his threads about this. OR do a search, click on the search function, type in his name. Or you can check out some of DC's posts about it.

Last edited:
I dont think ALL pros run that much gear. I wonder how they can afford their food bill each month?? :eek: And if they crap as much as they eat they must go through a roll a day...minimum :eek:

is going through more than a roll a day not normal??? :D

ok ask Phil then!

Look man, do a search on Kai Greene or something...you will understand then. :cool:

Look man, do a search on Kai Greene or something...you will understand then. :cool:

yes..if you type in google images the words "kai greene fuck" with safe search off you will understand what hes talking about...dont ask me how i know that.

I have heard some disturbing stories in my time...not that there's anything WRONG with that!

I knew of a guy who was either a high level amateur or low level pro about 15 or so years ago who lived in the 4th largest city in a particular Southern state who, reportedly, would travel 150 miles in a westerly direction to the 2nd largest city in this particular state every so often so that he could hook up with this particular doctor (male, of course) and trade sex for enough money to keep him stocked up. This story could have been perpetuated by haters...but the dude didn't have a job and was obviously "in the know".

The gear and all thats the cheap part, being able to support a family as a lot of them do and mortgages, bills, food especially. For those who grind it out the clean way kudos to them.

however...

The top guys have the endorsements and sponsorships to not have to worry about such things... but we are talking maybe the top 5-10 maybe?

i totally forgot to include the amounts of food these guys take in on a daily basis! the bills for everything must be THROUGH the roof.

Outside of the hgh all of the aas are entirely affordable if you are employed.

Heavy hgh use on the other hand has a price of entry that most crack addicts would have a tough time with.

hmmmmm

the ONLY thing that is "expensive" is gh. and even then, if you know the right people (and if you are a pro, you prolly know the right people) even gh is actually affordable...
don't ask me how i know.....
-JS

how can bums and addicts afford their cocaine and heroin?

I know a guy who is supported by his wife (pharmacist... pays well), he has a mediocre job to afford his supps... told me that he recieved a call from a guy who offered him $2500 to go into a hotel room with him and just dance for him naked. he turned him down and got pretty pissed at the dude and the guy said "well, this guy, that guy, and this guy did it for a lot less. don't think you're something special"

Outside of the hgh all of the aas are entirely affordable if you are employed.

Heavy hgh use on the other hand has a price of entry that most crack addicts would have a tough time with.

i was more referring to gh.. but still, aas CAN get expensive. not as much as gh for sure. .but still.

the ONLY thing that is "expensive" is gh. and even then, if you know the right people (and if you are a pro, you prolly know the right people) even gh is actually affordable...
don't ask me how i know.....
-JS

never thought of that. they are probably all in the know.

Without mentioning names, I know a pro that was sponsored by one of the internet shops. He actually wore their t-shirt to a competition.

Being able to afford to NOT have a job is one of their biggest expenses. Then HGH (20-30+ IUs per day) and the quality of food one needs are all the bulk of their expenses...AAS is cheap and plentiful.

Personally i think for the most part the food and supplements cost the most.Its exspensive as hell to eat a heathy diet high in protein ect.

How much money per year on food alone do you guys think they spend?
My guess,$50,000. Peace.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner