over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did steroids change your life?

international... in N.C. any amount over 10 doses is a felony..it use to be 100 doses now its 10..so 10 pills, 1 10ml vial, ect that's the limit.... so I beat it because I had a clean record...the day after my arrest it was immediately dropped to a misdemeanor just by my lawyer talking to the arresting agent and telling him we were shooting for a 9096, which means supervised probation and small fine...he agreed.. but when we got to court we lined up the right DA with the right judge and got a p j c ...ohh bth...I ordered 100amps of primo, but guess what when feds tested it , it was test E..got screwed again....how ironic..

"primo" is just another name for test e :eek:

Put on 40 lbs of muscle since starting, easy to maintain my physique when work ramps up and I lift less, enjoy the gym more. No negatives yet. I'm reasonable with my dosing and take precautions as best one can. *shrugs*. No negatives to report.

Before steroids i got laid because i was a talker and cute. Young 20s. Then my invincible metabolsim stopped. I was no longer a scrawny justin beiber look alike that attracted cute young skinny girls. Getting laid got harder, had to lower my standards. So i started lifting. Had always admired it growing up. Got into decent shape, could deadlift 5 plates on a good day. 2 years in i decided to take the plunge and started with a 500mg/week test e cycle. 5 years of cycles later and ya have a live in gf and side pussies. Also no one talks shit to my face anymore, wish they would now. O well. Pretty sure my boss wants me, shes groped me a few times so not that probably cuts me some slack at work. Shes a cougar not bad at all. But dont have the guts to pursue it.

Before steroids i got laid because i was a talker and cute. Young 20s. Then my invincible metabolsim stopped. I was no longer a scrawny justin beiber look alike that attracted cute young skinny girls. Getting laid got harder, had to lower my standards. So i started lifting. Had always admired it growing up. Got into decent shape, could deadlift 5 plates on a good day. 2 years in i decided to take the plunge and started with a 500mg/week test e cycle. 5 years of cycles later and ya have a live in gf and side pussies. Also no one talks shit to my face anymore, wish they would now. O well. Pretty sure my boss wants me, shes groped me a few times so not that probably cuts me some slack at work. Shes a cougar not bad at all. But dont have the guts to pursue it.
I was much the same as a teen, skinny, and always had pussy in fact the bigger guys hated on me for it.. I made girls laugh (I'm actually an inspiring comedian, so its in my blood)..I never really has much size but the pussy did slow down like you said, it wasn't until my early 20's I realized I was eating wrong, blowing up and shrinking, over and over, I took gear young but never consistent and always looked like ass.. One day I pinned and never stopped, literally.. Blast n cruised ever since.. I did it more for the pussy, but the turn around with guys hate'n and actually challenging me was something I never seen coming..I had more issues with dudes after I added slabs..I rarely excepted the challenges because it was mostly bata males wanting to be hard, i have nothing to prove anyhow.. I'll tell ya what though, no matter who the girl is or who she is with, she looks my way (I don't have a big head, its just something Ive noticed and my wife does too)..Truth is, even if women claim not to like muscley mean, its a lie, they are intrigued and intimated, fact.. I wont dare take a guys gal, but I cant help if shes side looking at me, if shes with a dude I will show respect and not look back, but if shes solo, I'm gonna play the eye game with her..Why not?

Dude...just go ahead and fuck her already...

Gear has made me bigger stronger and faster...a little meaner and more decisive. Sex life is amazing and I'm making more money cause I'm like a focused laser beam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very expensive and very secretive.I don't like the hiding aspect from family,friends and GF.You tell your gf and shes cool with it until things turn sour and she could fuck up your life.

Kept me focused and enabled me to continue (despite a mad schedule) on working towards my goal of competing in my first non tested show.

I think it mainly helped by enabling me to get away with less sleep, higher stress levels and lower calories whilst studying full time and working 7 days/week without shriveling up to a raisin and looking like shit

From a mental perspective, I feel more happy and content in daily life, but more driven towards any given goal i set for myself, its as if nothing is too difficult of a task and everything is possible, the level of perceived effort required to do tasks seems significantly less when I'm on.

Kept me focused and enabled me to continue (despite a mad schedule) on working towards my goal of competing in my first non tested show.

I think it mainly helped by enabling me to get away with less sleep, higher stress levels and lower calories whilst studying full time and working 7 days/week without shriveling up to a raisin and looking like shit

From a mental perspective, I feel more happy and content in daily life, but more driven towards any given goal i set for myself, its as if nothing is too difficult of a task and everything is possible, the level of perceived effort required to do tasks seems significantly less when I'm on.

what are you studying bro

Its very expensive and very secretive.I don't like the hiding aspect from family,friends and GF.You tell your gf and shes cool with it until things turn sour and she could fuck up your life.

GF become ex GF and many tell the cops about the steroid use leading to arrest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131