over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do u guys handle this?

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i am so f---ing pissed right now i cant sleep. i just got call from a female freind of mine. the guy she is dating saw us out eating at the chili's he works at on her birthday last week. it was a big group of us and i was with my girlfriend. anyway, a few days later, this fuking puke asks my friend how she knows me. she tells him the story how she worked for my dad and bla bla bla. then this fuking ass proceeds to tell her that i am taking 'a whole bunch of steroids' shae doesnt know and of course defended me to this skinny fuck. of she she tells me about it, and now im pissed. this stuff usually doesnt bother me, but this time its really eatin at me. what makes it worse is that i have never talked to this guy, just know him through friends, he knows nothing about me. but what really pisses me off is that he bought some shit off one of my friends and took it!

I think it was some d-bol, but still! he fuckin took the shit, didnt look like a damn cover model overnight, so obviously i am juiced to gills and he feels the need to justify his inadequecy by telling the whole fuking world, of course failing to mention his run in with shit with zero results. I have half the mind to ram his fuking head through the back of a urinal. but that will just confirm that i am having a 'roid rage'.

How do u guys deal with comments like that that people make about you to ur freinds and family? i always play it off saying its just consistancy and it takes time. i mean hell, some people can do the most complicated math computations in their head in the blink of an eye, some people can hit a baseball 500 feet, some can run a mile in under 4 minutes... is it that damn hard to believe that maybe, just maybe, i have a gift? none of that happens without dedication and practice. sure i do take stuff, and it helps, but its not the 'magic bean'!! hell, everyone thought i waws juicing in high school too, which i wasnt. i have just always strove to be better a whatever i do, and i chose this.

sorry for rant, but i am sure u guys go through this too. there is a point when use just becomes obvious, but how can i keep dejecting peoples comments?

I like to turn the tables on them and make them look stupid by acting as though it is an extreme compliment to be accused of taking steroids. Just say "No I don't, but its nice to now that I look like I do. I guess all the hard work in the gym is paying off". Then look them up and down as if sizing them up and proceed to ask them if they are addicted to crack.

If you look like you take gear then people are going to talk. That is the nature of (wo)man! Just deny it and move on. Its best not to get pissed about it because I garauntee this won't be the last time. If you do blow up on this guy then it would just give people more reason to suspect that you are juiced (roid rage). Either way good luck! :)

i see it like this, if you are bigger, and hes on them, security problems kick in. end of story.. he will justify himself by taking attention of him rationalizing.

yea they will never be able to completly tell if your on unless you admit to it........I like to turn it around also............

agree

i'm with mammonth on this one...
especially.. the part... when you look at them 'sizing them up'... non-sha-lantly as your speaking right at them.. (however you spell that) as you accept the compliment..

it all boils down to insecurity... and they wanna look like they're something special.. when they're around the ladies

all in all.... *#CK 'EM and lift hard

-totalrecall54

I would deny to her, but then go tell him what a good time your having fucking his girlfriend and how much she loves your muscles. That will seriously screw up his head.

DIEZEL666 said:
I would deny to her, but then go tell him what a good time your having fucking his girlfriend and how much she loves your muscles. That will seriously screw up his head.

bump :D

I have to say I agree w/ you Big Byrd, I've had people do that before and its so hard not to just go give them the beating they deserve. Mammoth is right though, gotta play it cool, kicking their ass although satisfying, only serves to make you look bad, especially if there are chicks involved.

All good responses here. Beating him would only hurt your cause - although it would really feel good :)

I just say thanks for thinking that I LOOK like I take steroids. If they come back and say well what do you do/take, I tell them about nutrition, consistency in workouts, etc and they still usually don't believe you or think you're crazy but it makes you feel better.

xcel

yea, i get it alot, people just coming out and saying 'i know ur on shit' or 'do u take roids?' those i can blow off and run em around in circles with nutrition and training crap. it pisses me off when people say that shit behind my back to people i know. i know im not gonna beat his ass like he needs, i dont think the jail would cater to contest diet!:D I do know he'll be cut off from his supplier though.

one of the comebacks i like to use when im asked if was taking roids is ' no, i dont. that stuff is dangerous!... But could you imagine if WAS!'

mammoth said:
I like to turn the tables on them and make them look stupid by acting as though it is an extreme compliment to be accused of taking steroids. Just say "No I don't, but its nice to now that I look like I do. I guess all the hard work in the gym is paying off". Then look them up and down as if sizing them up and proceed to ask them if they are addicted to crack.

Thats about what i do,I tell them that if they wantto look like this they have to eat right and workout hard all the time, but They give you that "your f@cking huge, you have to take roids" or " Your full of sh!t you on juice" then i'm like well your so small you must do coke, meth or be one of them E-tards.

I hate ppl like that, they don't relize that you have to work your ass, AAS or not,. PPL like this look for the "Magic Pill" the fastest way to get what they want, then when they see someone that looks awesome, and get jeouls. PPL like this have no deacation(cant spell), and will allways be like this.

PPl need to do some reascreach and relize that AAS is just a helper not a "Magic pill", you could do 2g of test aweek but if you don't workout or eat right all the time and be deacatid to being a BB, you not going to get jack plan and simple, Maybe a nice set of tits:)

big_byrd52 said:
i am so f---ing pissed right now i cant sleep. i just got call from a female freind of mine. the guy she is dating saw us out eating at the chili's he works at on her birthday last week. it was a big group of us and i was with my girlfriend. anyway, a few days later, this fuking puke asks my friend how she knows me. she tells him the story how she worked for my dad and bla bla bla. then this fuking ass proceeds to tell her that i am taking 'a whole bunch of steroids' shae doesnt know and of course defended me to this skinny fuck. of she she tells me about it, and now im pissed. this stuff usually doesnt bother me, but this time its really eatin at me. what makes it worse is that i have never talked to this guy, just know him through friends, he knows nothing about me. but what really pisses me off is that he bought some shit off one of my friends and took it!

I think it was some d-bol, but still! he fuckin took the shit, didnt look like a damn cover model overnight, so obviously i am juiced to gills and he feels the need to justify his inadequecy by telling the whole fuking world, of course failing to mention his run in with shit with zero results. I have half the mind to ram his fuking head through the back of a urinal. but that will just confirm that i am having a 'roid rage'.

How do u guys deal with comments like that that people make about you to ur freinds and family? i always play it off saying its just consistancy and it takes time. i mean hell, some people can do the most complicated math computations in their head in the blink of an eye, some people can hit a baseball 500 feet, some can run a mile in under 4 minutes... is it that damn hard to believe that maybe, just maybe, i have a gift? none of that happens without dedication and practice. sure i do take stuff, and it helps, but its not the 'magic bean'!! hell, everyone thought i waws juicing in high school too, which i wasnt. i have just always strove to be better a whatever i do, and i chose this.

sorry for rant, but i am sure u guys go through this too. there is a point when use just becomes obvious, but how can i keep dejecting peoples comments?

i would just goup to the guy and tell him that making accusations about you using illegal drugs if false and making such statements can lead him to an untimely death.....

oh yeah this works well if you do it when he is all alone and you are holding him by his neck a few inches off the ground...

i always give a warning first...

Hmmm

We all used to be this way im sure, when we first started training, you look at every muscular guy and say he is On, hes not etc, etc. I mean if you are 5'9 over 220 and ripped just come to the reailization people know, deny use the age old Cell-tech lie, or andro, but at the end of the day You are what you inject.

If you dont have aton of pimples, or the rage then by all means deny to the gills but I wouldnt let this bother you,

How old are you, I used to worrry when I was 20-22ish, but now im 24, not old but I dont care what anyone thinks.

My pops came over one day to grab a soda, looked in saw my GH BAC water etc, goes on to give me a big speech but then says I know you love this stuff and read every book,article, journal known to man so you must mildy be doing this safe.

Enjoy the compliments.

Im 22, 5'7 230lbs. its obvious, but still. Its not so much i care that they talk, they can think they know all they want, as long as i dont confirm it, theyll never know. but its like the more u deny it, the more people talk about it. Remember, it is still illegal. I dont want certian attention ya know.

What gets to me about this fuck, is that he did a cycle and still looks like shit. Im sure he failed to mention that he took a cycle and it didnt do shit for him cause he's lazy. She lectured him on how eat all the time and bring my food w/ me everywhere in a cooler, and all things i do that would embarress a normal person who didnt know me. like taking my tupperware into a resturant and asking the waither to heat it up for me and put it on a plate!!

With all the pics going up, im gonna post some this week.

big_byrd52 said:
with all the pics going up, im gonna post some this week.

yeah, i'm going to post sum pics of my skinny ass, 6'1" 185lbs right now, hopeing for 220 next summer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws