mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to approach my live in GF about sex dwindling down?

jackedrabbit

Registered
I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a few months. We are both in our late 20's. When we first met, we would have sex at least once a day sometimes even twice. When we first moved in, we would do it even more. The relationship isn't just all sex obviously, but I'm just illustrating the point that we were doing it very frequently and doing crazy things lol.

Now, fast forward a year or so and we have sex once a week if that. It was a QUICK AND STEEP decline... :(

Needless to say, I'm unhappy and finding it hard to stay committed to her. She takes this relationship seriously, I mean we do live together and split bills, etc. Our names are on leases, etc.

I've tried talking to her but she always says she's just tired, has her period, or just isn't in the mood. I strongly believe she is faithful, so that's not an issue in my mind. She's never out of my sight, we spend all nights and weekends together. Anyway...

I don't know how else to approach this. Sex is very important to me and I can't imagine myself marrying this girl if only after ONE YEAR or so, sex has already declined this much.

What can I say? What can I do? In all other areas she's perfect. She is good looking. She is a doctor. She supports my bb and AAS usage. She cooks, cleans, buys me nice things, cares for me when I'm sick, likes my friends and family, the list goes on.

Some of my older and married friends say to deal with it, it's normal. But I can't. I don't know how.

Any advice for a 27 year old guy? I feel like I'm trapped, and I'd feel bad to break up with such a nice girl over such a trivial thing, but it's not as trivial as one might think at first. Sex IS important!

Start with talking to her about it...

She probably doesn't want a crappy sex life anymore than you do.

Well, if she is a doctor I'm pretty sure she is very tired. Their shifts are no joke. You've got to compromise in a relationship. Bottom line. But you do need to tell her how you do need sex more than once per week. But that begs the question: Do you want to have sex with someone who is only having it to keep you? A serious, completely honest discussion is in order.

You guys all make great points. I think my issue is fidelity.

I just don't know how to keep with one girl. I've cheated in the past and I'm a repeat offender. That was before I got on AAS. Now it's even harder. I feel like a rabid dog or something, just wanting fresh meat. It bothers me, but at the same time it's my real feelings/desires.

I know the easy and blanket response is SELF CONTROL, and I have that in other areas like my diet, my job, etc.

I guess my real question should be, how do you guys do it? Married and faithful and with sex not as high as with a new chick...what makes you swallow that? I can't imagine.

I feel like if I got married I'd cheat on my wife or end it in divorce. Makes me deathly scared of committments.

I also have the problem where I know I can get lots of different girls with my outgoing personality and explore different personalities, etc.

You know how some people just make you feel differently and act differently? it's like the chemistry of personalities or something. Well, some girls just do it for me and make me fun, loud, outgoing, etc.

My gf right now makes me tired, sleepy, and quiet. Basically she's an awesome person but she doesn't bring out the best in me.

A part of me has probably shut down because of this and maybe I'm not romancing her enough to get her emotions wet for sex. It's an endless cycle with no beginning.

Honestly I kind of want out right now, but the LOGICAL side of my brain is telling me to stay because this girl is leaps and bounds better than 90% out there. BUT, the basic instinct side of me says be single and you can find one just as good....take the RISK....

#1 you moved her in before you got married. strike one

#2 the both of you spend every waking minute together. strike two

#3 she works her ass off and in your own words "She cooks, cleans, buys me nice things, cares for me when I'm sick". so far I haven't heard a damn thing you have done for her besides try and get in her panties 24/7!!!!! you sound like a needy and very selfish person! (sorry man but that's how you come off) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STRIKE THREE!

after you two finally split apart, you'll finally know that it takes two to make a relationship work, in every aspect of life. so when you see her happy with someone else try not to get pissed that someone warned you ahead of time and you didn't bother to heed the warning.

(i hope it doesn't come down to that brother but that's where I think this is headed if you keep pushing the sex and needs issue)

Your sex life with your girl is dropping off a cliff because she's not being satisfied with deep orgasms on a regular basis. Never forget the following:

• If you are giving your girl intense orgasms, she will want to have more sex with you.
  • If you are not giving your girl intense orgasms, she will come up with a million excuses as to why she can't have sex with you.

#3 she works her ass off and in your own words "She cooks, cleans, buys me nice things, cares for me when I'm sick". so far I haven't heard a damn thing you have done for her besides try and get in her panties 24/7!!!!! you sound like a needy and very selfish person! (sorry man but that's how you come off) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STRIKE THREE!

after you two finally split apart, you'll finally know that it takes two to make a relationship work, in every aspect of life. so when you see her happy with someone else try not to get pissed that someone warned you ahead of time and you didn't bother to heed the warning.

(i hope it doesn't come down to that brother but that's where I think this is headed if you keep pushing the sex and needs issue)

I agree. can you imagine if we knew at 18 what we know now?:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Thats just what they do my man..well most of them anyways...you give her a ring, you'll be gettin laid once a month if your lucky...no matter how often you bring her flowers..do nice stuff for her..tell her how hot she is..make her cum so many times you both lose count...it wont matter...4 min. into your monthly BJ she'll be asking you "you gonna cum yet"....ask me how I know;)

Your sex life with your girl is dropping off a cliff because she's not being satisfied with deep orgasms on a regular basis. Never forget the following:

• If you are giving your girl intense orgasms, she will want to have more sex with you.
  • If you are not giving your girl intense orgasms, she will come up with a million excuses as to why she can't have sex with you.

:yeahthat:

If I satisfy my woman with my tongue, is that still an intense orgasm ?

I can't with my dick !!! she needs 30minutes + plus of penetration and I can't do that

Women tend to lose attraction for their mates over time. It doesn't always lead to cheating or separation, but it will always lead to a less satisfied relationship. Obviously, the key to prevent her from losing attraction. A lot of the previous comments were great, but I would definitely avoid a conversation about the issue. That can breed bad blood sooner than you can whistle "Dixie".

The solution is to fix the problem and leave your girl barely remembering a time when things weren't all wine and roses.

Are you being a man? Some guys get soft in a relationship. They lose that edge to their masculinity. Seen with subtle things like asking the lady where she wants to go for dinner. This is horribly wrong one time, but some guys do it every time they go out or do something. A man is a leader. Take charge.

Do honest, thoughtful deeds for her. This could be taking her to her favorite restaurant. It could be waiting for her to get home from work so you can rub her feet. Hell, just pick some flowers from the side of the road and tell her how "They just hit me as so beautiful; I had to get them for you." Don't do this stuff too often, but just enough to let her know that you value her and she isn't wasting her time with you. Young women hate to think they are wasting time with a loser that they will have to ditch eventually.

Be the same as you were when you attracted her initially. That's what she found and wanted. Of course, you should be a constantly evolving version of that you, but you only want to evolve forwards. Never regress.

Also, as noted above, don't bomb in the rack. After a year, you should have a fantastic ability to read her during sex. Don't be lazy. Do what you know you need to in order to make that bitch wail.

Relationships go through rough spots and it sounds like she's having one. Keep your eyes and ears open to find out what's bothering her. Be aware of what she is thinking and experiencing. She will never tell you the truth if it's about you. You have to detective that shit like Sam Spade.

Good luck, man. You have a task ahead of you.

If I satisfy my woman with my tongue, is that still an intense orgasm ?

I can't with my dick !!! she needs 30minutes + plus of penetration and I can't do that

Anytime you need me, I'm there for you brother!!! :D

I dont agree with this. I believe If you dont have a good sexual relationship, then after a while you will be looking elsewhere. Im going through the same thing and its very hard to stay committed to a person you have to practically beg for sex.... especially when there are TONS of other women that you could potentially have sex with. Damn cabargoline and test.....

I dont agree with this either. When Im done having sex with my woman we have to put a damn tarp down because the whole entire bed is soaked. She is a squirter and I love it.... BUT.... when life happens and women get too busy, sex drops off. Obviosly how long a couple is together plays a big part in that as well.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws