over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How was your deer season?

Not to derail this thread (ok, a bit :eek:) but loving to kill so much that you call yourself "deerSLAYER" on a board dedicated to muscle, not even a hunting one, is a bit, well... sad. :(

What's sad is a grown man taking the time to make this post. Get a life

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread (ok, a bit :eek:) but loving to kill so much that you call yourself "deerSLAYER" on a board dedicated to muscle, not even a hunting one, is a bit, well... sad. :(

I guess we should go through all the user names and see if they meet standards.....
I wonder how many user names like "Bigstud" or "MonsterArms" or "stronger than you" belong to tiny little fellas???

Mine is Dens228 because Dens1 through Dens227 were already taken.

"GET A LIFE"... seriously?!?! That's all you guys can come up with? :banghead:

Precisely! You realize some people - and quite a lot actually - dedicate their whole life to animal protection, right? Or to you they're just an annoying breed that deserves no more respect than those poor creatures slaughtered solely to satisfy your selfish little pleasure? :rolleyes:

As for usernames, it's not so much about the stupidity of a few handles like "monsterchest", etc... THAT is no biggie. No, I'm sorry, but a member proudly claiming he loves to kill (slayer) innocent creatures (deer), it's on a totally different level.

It's an open board, correct? That's why you can flame and say I'm such a pussy and a loser. Ok, I take the criticism, everyone is entitled to his opinions. Mine is killing as a hobby a living being created by Nature just like any human, no more no less, is pathetic. And yes, sad. Freedom of speech, such a wonderful thing. :(

I know, I know, I am the one who's pathetic, sad and miserable. No worries, I might be. But at least those are my beliefs. Just like hunters have them. It's all good, I promise I'm leaving this thread now. :cool:

Phidias,
I personally have never been hunting, but have many many friends and family members who do/have a lot. None of them do it for sport or thrill, they do it strictly for the food. If it is a nice buck, they will mount it, but that is not why they do it. I understand your position, and I don't think you're a "pussy" for it. However, I think you may be reading into his handle too much. Many hunters do so to not only provide food for their family, but also to control the deer/elk/whatever populations. Obviously lion hunting isn't the same at all, but many small game hunters hunt for these reasons. I have eaten A LOT of deer and would like to go hunt, but I'm not sure if I could tbh.
There are douche bags who hunt for sport, but to group all in that category isn't fair either.

My apologies Phidias. I didn't know you were a vegetarian. Or you only eat meat that was born pre-wrapped for your edible pleasure? Or are the cows, chicken, and fish that you eat somehow not bestowed with the same innocence as the animals walking through the woods?

"GET A LIFE"... seriously?!?! That's all you guys can come up with? :banghead:

Precisely! You realize some people - and quite a lot actually - dedicate their whole life to animal protection, right? Or to you they're just an annoying breed that deserves no more respect than those poor creatures slaughtered solely to satisfy your selfish little pleasure? :rolleyes:

As for usernames, it's not so much about the stupidity of a few handles like "monsterchest", etc... THAT is no biggie. No, I'm sorry, but a member proudly claiming he loves to kill (slayer) innocent creatures (deer), it's on a totally different level.

It's an open board, correct? That's why you can flame and say I'm such a pussy and a loser. Ok, I take the criticism, everyone is entitled to his opinions. Mine is killing as a hobby a living being created by Nature just like any human, no more no less, is pathetic. And yes, sad. Freedom of speech, such a wonderful thing. :(

I know, I know, I am the one who's pathetic, sad and miserable. No worries, I might be. But at least those are my beliefs. Just like hunters have them. It's all good, I promise I'm leaving this thread now. :cool:

Didn't bag a thing. Saw some smaller bucks, but it's just been too damn hot here in Texas. Might take a doe after the regular season ends.

Mine 20161120_083553.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ok, obviously not a deer but a good kill and great eating. Archery Elk Season 2016 Bull.
View attachment 88456View attachment 88457

I really like Predator camo, I wear Spring Green during early season archery and for turkey hunting. The rest of the time I wear Deception and Fall Gray along with Cabela's microtec in Outfitter camo.

I've killed four this season which is about how many times I've gone this year. Just too busy to get out much this year. I do have room for one more in my freezer which I hope to get before the season ends.

I love eating bacon wrapped backstrap!

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 125
I really like Predator camo, I wear Spring Green during early season archery and for turkey hunting. The rest of the time I wear Deception and Fall Gray along with Cabela's microtec in Outfitter camo.

I've killed four this season which is about how many times I've gone this year. Just too busy to get out much this year. I do have room for one more in my freezer which I hope to get before the season ends.

I love eating bacon wrapped backstrap!

This is the first year I've worn it and loved it. Especially for September in the Pacific Northwest. Fits nice and is comfortable.

There must be a lot of deer where you live. Where I live we are allowed one deer tag and one elk tag per year. That will not usually last me and my family the whole year so i have to buy beef throughout the year with chicken as well. Salmon and steelhead fishing is good around here so I am usually loading my freezer with fresh fish as well. Can't complain too much I guess.

That's some good looking backstrap brother, I'm gonna have to try that!

Last edited:
I've been looking at getting some predator cameo too. The spring green looks good especially here in the south.

We have a liberal deer season in Ga. 2 bucks and 10 does. We don't have Elk though. Elk hunting is on my bucket list.

I've been looking at getting some predator cameo too. The spring green looks good especially here in the south.

We have a liberal deer season in Ga. 2 bucks and 10 does. We don't have Elk though. Elk hunting is on my bucket list.

That's awesome man. Would love to be able to kill that many animals in one season. Is that archery or rifle also? I'm clueless on other state regulations.

Elk hunting is my passion. Especially archery hunting during the rut. Nothing better.

We can get 1 deer, 1 bull elk, and 1 cow elk a year if we want

no deer today , temp at 3:00pm was 81 degs:banghead:

This big stinky bastard wondered in shortly after we got in the stand and my son made a great shot on him. Feral hogs a serious issue down here and on our lease they are to be shot on site as a varmint. This big boy will be made into sausage and donated to a local shelter.

I'm in Georgia as well. My wife and I are originally from South Georgia but now live north of Atlanta. What part of the state are you in?

no deer today , temp at 3:00pm was 81 degs:banghead:

This big stinky bastard wondered in shortly after we got in the stand and my son made a great shot on him. Feral hogs a serious issue down here and on our lease they are to be shot on site as a varmint. This big boy will be made into sausage and donated to a local shelter.

that yard looks scary, the type of yard that are in scary movies lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity