advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How was your first time experience with GH? How old were you?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I am 28 and have been using steroids on and off since i was 21. Never really looked much into GH simply because it was out of my price range but now that you can buy 2000IUs of the stuff for $990 i feel why not try it. I know the effects tend to be VERY gradual and you will feel the fat burning effects way before you will see any muscle growth.

The question is am i better off starting with 10IUs a day or 5IUs a day if i want results faster?

I'm interested in this, I was told to never use it before 35 and that came from a MR. USA .

I'm interested as well. Im 34 and an interested, but with all the info out there Ive read about GH, Im still pretty clueless as to how to get started the right way.

Well i was always told to start off low with gh and build from there..I'm 44 and only started using it last year but i wish i had started in my late 30's..with that being said i won't pass judgement on whether or not anyone should wait to do anything...its your life you live it

I would start at 4iu's ED and see how your responding then climb the latter from there...you can ramp up as fast you want i really believe everyone is different on how they react so you'll need to be the judge of that...you might feel great and be losing fat/gaining some new mass at only 6iu's and not see the need for anything higher...then again you might say shit i'm not seeing what i want and go to 10iu's and bingo the light comes on...trial and error

I am 28 and have been using steroids on and off since i was 21. Never really looked much into GH simply because it was out of my price range but now that you can buy 2000IUs of the stuff for $990 i feel why not try it. I know the effects tend to be VERY gradual and you will feel the fat burning effects way before you will see any muscle growth.

The question is am i better off starting with 10IUs a day or 5IUs a day if i want results faster?

My first run with hgh was 2 years ago. I saw changes in my body daily. It was crazy how fast I healed and grew. I got my hands on 900ius of Dynasty blue top hgh. For 3 months, I would train my ass off in the gym, then run out to my car and inject 10ius hgh intramuscularly. 30 mim later I would take 10units of humalin-R subQ. Immediately after the hgh injection, I would get a head rush, set my cell phone alarm clock for 30min, then fall asleep in my car for a half hour, take my insulin, and chug a protein/oat drink. After that 3 month run, my next hgh order got seized, so I had to go 3 months without hgh. :(

My first run with hgh was 2 years ago. I saw changes in my body daily. It was crazy how fast I healed and grew. I got my hands on 900ius of Dynasty blue top hgh. For 3 months, I would train my ass off in the gym, then run out to my car and inject 10ius hgh intramuscularly. 30 mim later I would take 10units of humalin-R subQ. Immediately after the hgh injection, I would get a head rush, set my cell phone alarm clock for 30min, then fall asleep in my car for a half hour, take my insulin, and chug a protein/oat drink. After that 3 month run, my next hgh order got seized, so I had to go 3 months without hgh. :(

How old are you?

so you did 10ius a day 7 days a week bro? how much did you gain? I am thinking about running the same protocol as you. My plan is to also be running 1000mg of test enanthate with 12.5 mg of aromasin ed.

so you did 10ius a day 7 days a week bro? how much did you gain? I am thinking about running the same protocol as you. My plan is to also be running 1000mg of test enanthate with 12.5 mg of aromasin ed.

I'm 43 years old. I don't measure gains by weight. What I saw was increased separation and development of each individual muscle. My quads got seperations that were never previously there. All the little details came out. I guess if you measure gains by weight, my on stage weight has increased appr. 20Lbs since starting hgh a couple years ago. I take hgh differently now. I followed the aforementioned protocol even on off days. I took hgh and slin 7 days a week.

My new protocol, which begins in a couple days, is 1gram ipamorelin, 100mcg mod grf, followed by appr. 5ius hgh 10min later. I do this am and pm. I'm not currently using insulin...just don't like the way it makes me feel. I no longer carry gear in my car, so I don't take my hgh immediately after training.

This is the ultimate way to do hgh. This is how one of this year's top olympia competitors takes his hgh. I'm not going to say who it is, but he was 270Lbs on stage with 2% body fat. Take 6ius hgh intramuscularly upon waking. Take 6ius i.v. within 3 minutes of finishing your last working set of training. Take 6ius subQ before bed. This gives you maximum absorption. The fact that he does 18ius per day tells me he is most likely using serostim hgh which comes in 18iu vials. I'm not sure his insulin protocol.

Hey Johnjuan,

Where IM do you prefer with GH? Does it matter?

Denali

I'm 43 years old. I don't measure gains by weight. What I saw was increased separation and development of each individual muscle. My quads got seperations that were never previously there. All the little details came out. I guess if you measure gains by weight, my on stage weight has increased appr. 20Lbs since starting hgh a couple years ago. I take hgh differently now. I followed the aforementioned protocol even on off days. I took hgh and slin 7 days a week.

My new protocol, which begins in a couple days, is 1gram ipamorelin, 100mcg mod grf, followed by appr. 5ius hgh 10min later. I do this am and pm. I'm not currently using insulin...just don't like the way it makes me feel. I no longer carry gear in my car, so I don't take my hgh immediately after training.

This is the ultimate way to do hgh. This is how one of this year's top olympia competitors takes his hgh. I'm not going to say who it is, but he was 270Lbs on stage with 2% body fat. Take 6ius hgh intramuscularly upon waking. Take 6ius i.v. within 3 minutes of finishing your last working set of training. Take 6ius subQ before bed. This gives you maximum absorption. The fact that he does 18ius per day tells me he is most likely using serostim hgh which comes in 18iu vials. I'm not sure his insulin protocol.

Thanks bro! Really appreciate the answer. I plan on 10ius a day and will be following a similar protocol as you. I just never had done an iv shot. i too have tried a little bit of slin in the past and don't like the way i feel on it as well. will give this protocol a go.

Hey Johnjuan,

Where IM do you prefer with GH? Does it matter?:p

Denali

I've been putting it in my delts since reading that expert(the name we can't say here without getting banned) recommended it. You know...gh something or other. :D

I'm 25, and did my first run 3-4 months ago (still taking them at 5iu's per day).

Hands down the best substance I've ever used. I'm not typically a very lean guy, my body likes to hold about 12% bf unless I'm really focused on doing cardio and eating super super clean.

With gh, I stay lean without trying, continue to always grow, and have that "3d" look as they say. It really does give your physique a different look.

I tend to get fat very easily so i dont think i will ever be using insulin. I know most people say to take your GH shot first thing in the morning soon as you get out of bed because at night your body naturally produces GH and its in the morning when its at its lowest. 4-6 IUs first thing in the morning?

when i was 22 I tried Ghrp -2 Mod GRF 1-29 first at 100mcg morning post workout and before bed later rapped to 4x a day I can tell you I was definitely feeling all the symptons everyone has seen my stuff was legitimate pharmacy grade,,, after 3 months I was training harder eating like a fuckin champion and holding alot of intramusclar water ,, I dont know about hyperlasia and any of those things but I think the recovery time, pump, energy and ability to assimilate so much extra protein,,, can give you very apreciable gains,,, I know some will say you couldnt of produced over 4 Ius a day Maybe your right but that 4Ius is my own and was highly effect in my fatloss goal,,, JUST BE READY TO TRAIN and keep food with you cuz you will train like an animal

I've tried morning only, morning and night, PWO only, preworkout, and what I've noticed was PWO I can take a higher dose with minimal side effects. 5iu PWO I get no sides from but 3iu before bed and I'll be waking up in the middle of the night with numb and achey hands. A low dose before bed makes me feel great in the morning, and a high dose PWO seems to make my muscles fill out a bit. Morning dose never gave me noticeable effects, but seems like a logical time to pin and a good time for fat loss. I'm currently doing 3iu morning, 5iu PWO, and 2iu before bed. If and when I bump up the dose, I'll increase the PWO dose first.

33 yrs old, ran 5 IU five days a week for a year.

I'm 25.

I'm gonna try 8 iu's a day, maybe for a year see where that gets me.

I was 26 when I first used it. I had great results off just 4iu per day for 8 months. Been using it on and off ever since, more time on.

-Premium

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner