over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you cycle when gyms open again

Sec-Training

Registered
Hi

I have Been off gearfor 12 Weeks when my gym opens again. I am still on my diet. But have not train for 6-7weeks

I was thinking going alle with 750mg test eq and mast and Up the dose slow
try to avoid getting to Strong to fast and get and injuries.

Or just start out with
750mg test
800mg eq
500 mast or dhb.

How would you start Up again?

I’ll be starting with 1g test and 600mg npp, adding in sdrol for 3-4weeks around the 3 week mark, and if bloodwork looks good, again at around 12 weeks, finishing my blast around 16 weeks.

If there is a second wave like they are predicting, this lock down may happen again. If they closed down gyms before, it can happen again. Just keep that in mind lol

I have 370 lbs of York weights and 275 lbs of smaller hole weights so I've been lifting every day. It's still not like ging to the gym. If you're off and out of shape going back strategies are going to depend. Ifyou're HPTA still springs back to normal then I would work to get back in shape before enhancing things. If you need TRT to be normal now then I would do TRT and get back into shape before enhancing. You have to be in shape first before throwing it into overdrive in my mind.

So when this whole thing started i came off gear. i was training at home with bands and preacher bar. after a while i lost motivation. i havent trained at home this week.

i dont think the gyms are gonna open for a while. i give props to people who have been killing it through all this.

i miss the gym. i miss after a day of work and stress being able to go the gym put my head phones in and just do me for an hour or so. that was my medicine.

this whole thing got me fucked up. i dont see how they can open gyms back up. its not gonna happen.

So when this whole thing started i came off gear. i was training at home with bands and preacher bar. after a while i lost motivation. i havent trained at home this week.

i dont think the gyms are gonna open for a while. i give props to people who have been killing it through all this.

i miss the gym. i miss after a day of work and stress being able to go the gym put my head phones in and just do me for an hour or so. that was my medicine.

this whole thing got me fucked up. i dont see how they can open gyms back up. its not gonna happen.

Don't think so either. A place where people sweat and share equipment. My problem is six months after multiple disc fusions can only use certain machines at the moment. Other wise screw myself up and bound in wheel chair like Ron Coleman. to buy equipment at this point would cost in the thousands. Don't know what to do.

Don't think so either. A place where people sweat and share equipment. My problem is six months after multiple disc fusions can only use certain machines at the moment. Other wise screw myself up and bound in wheel chair like Ron Coleman. to buy equipment at this point would cost in the thousands. Don't know what to do.

pray

Stretch and keep active, move around. If no access to home gym stuff atleast. I’m currently blasting but I B/C. Only on 200 test 600 deca, around mid may I’ll go to 200 test 200 deca 500-600 tren and mast with 80mg var daily

I lost motivation big time for a bit, just not the same atmosphere with my dog humping my leg while I do banded squats next to a sofa lol.

I basically realized I can't replicate what I do in the gym so I just started doing full body super-set work that is really more conditioning based, no reps I'm timing everything instead...... I'm drenched in sweat, gasping for air, my chest and calves were twitching and I'm sore in a lot of stabilizer muscles.... it's not the same, but it's really intense and I found that's what I needed, I just can't go through the motions, I have to go all out in some way.

Also got rid of music and am just playing old, hardcore training footage on my TV. Kinda helped my mindset a bit.

Not sure if it'll help everyone but for me, it's been way better than trying to do a knockoff gym workout with bands which got really boring, really fast.

Currently on trt 200mg test Cyp

Ill start my blast the day my Local gym opens, ill ramp up my doses slowly , maybe every 3 weeks.

Test c
200mg weeks 1 - 3
400mg weeks 3 - 6
600mg weeks 6 - 9
800mg weeks 9 - 12

Deca start weeks 3-6
100mg 3-6
200mg 6-9
400mg 9-12

Anadrol at 50mg weeks 1-4

200mast e/200mg tren e/200mg TC + 50mg anadrol / day :)

I lost motivation big time for a bit, just not the same atmosphere with my dog humping my leg while I do banded squats next to a sofa lol.

I basically realized I can't replicate what I do in the gym so I just started doing full body super-set work that is really more conditioning based, no reps I'm timing everything instead...... I'm drenched in sweat, gasping for air, my chest and calves were twitching and I'm sore in a lot of stabilizer muscles.... it's not the same, but it's really intense and I found that's what I needed, I just can't go through the motions, I have to go all out in some way.

Also got rid of music and am just playing old, hardcore training footage on my TV. Kinda helped my mindset a bit.

Not sure if it'll help everyone but for me, it's been way better than trying to do a knockoff gym workout with bands which got really boring, really fast.

I am the same in a sense. My dog tries to copy me when I train but any movements I am low down he just tries to lick me constantly which is off putting :eek::D Even with just 1 light weight db I can get some intense sessions in. If I need to lift heavier I just put it in a suitcase with filled water bottles. I have 2 x 20kg db's stuck in customs and probably won't get them until the gym reopens :eek: I completely get what you are stating though and I can't just go through the motions with bands or bodyweight so I have to push the intensity in another way (otherwise I probably wouldn't train). So I also listen to hard music and I keep the pace fast and it really makes a difference. If you do a lot of unilateral movements such as split squats and one legged stiff leg deadlifts the weight does not need to be heavy to really struggle. Plus I usually do 5 sets of pushups to complete failure with different hand positions and not much rest between which is brutal as well. It's just about finding the drive to go to that place mentally especially when you don't have much resistance to work against. The area I struggle in is actually starting to workout at home but once I get going I always have a decent workout. Some weeks I would only train once though due to an injury and laziness.

To the OP yes my gym will be open on the 11th May so not long to go. If you have not trained at all and are off and out of shape I would get in shape before blasting again. If you are off gear I would add in approx 200mg test (no more than 300mg) and for approx 4 weeks just diet the fat off until you are lean. When you have primed your body I would add in the other stuff but in stages. So don't jump up to 750mg test, 800mg eq and 500mg mast/dhb but do 500mg test, 400mg eg and 250mg mast/dhb and move up gradually. Even starting at that is very high so you could do lower and there is totally no need to blast away really high from the beginning.

Currently on trt 200mg test Cyp

Ill start my blast the day my Local gym opens, ill ramp up my doses slowly , maybe every 3 weeks.

Test c
200mg weeks 1 - 3
400mg weeks 3 - 6
600mg weeks 6 - 9
800mg weeks 9 - 12

Deca start weeks 3-6
100mg 3-6
200mg 6-9
400mg 9-12

Anadrol at 50mg weeks 1-4

Why do you ramp doses?

Currently on TRT @ 125/wk.
I had great success with combinig NPP and Tren. Lots of people say its not worth combining two 19 NORs and others say just go with a higher does of Tren but this work great for me.
250 Test E/wk
600 NPP/wk
300 Tren A/Wk

Either A)
Sust 800
EQ 400

Or B)
Sust 400
EQ 400
Para 80(I get very bad sides from trens)

I had planned to get right back on prep for a couple of shows in October but it’s looking like the gyms will be closed a lot longer then normal. So when I get back it’s Anadrol at 1 bomb a day and 750mg of test E/EQ and a ton of fucking food and start the long off season.

I will get myself suitable to train hard again then blast harder than ever for my last powerlifting meet. In general I never went ballistic but I will string about 6 months gaining then 3 to peak with that last 3 being big especially the final meet week.

Im not sure, thinking about 2 different cycles, what do you think is the best

Week 1-8

750 test e
600 deca
25mg aromasin eod

Week 8-16
250 test e
400 dhb
400 mast

Or cycle 2
Week 1-8

Test e 750