advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hows your Bed? im thinking of getting an air matress?

I had a waterbed since I was 16 and can't sleep well on anything else. It sucked when I was in boot camp, but when I was stationed on a ship I got some of the best sleep of my life from the rocking of the ship(it wasn't a little ship eithe)

Contrary to popular belief waterbeds are not bad for your back and fucking the bed does all the work.

I stayed at a friends house and she had a tempurpedic and it was way too hard for me.

Then it wasnt the real deal, you cant get a softer bed.

We bought a Tempur Pedic kingsize Celebrity about 4 years ago and will NEVER use any other type of bed. Once our kids are old enough we'll get them the same. It definitely is an investment, although there are more than enough folks out there confirming that there still have their's for 20+ years and it's still going strong.

I literally fall asleep within a couple minutes every night and it wasn't always like this! My shoulders and back feel awesome. It's dangerous! If you don't set an alarm you may go into hibernation, haha.

I've never been as big of a proponent for a product as I am for Tempur Pedic. My wife and I agree that to this day it's been our best investment yet.

wake up daily with a stiff back...unless i sleep on a waterbed..:D

dont every time ya move, the whole bed shakes for a while on a water bed, i move alot, so i would always be moving

12 inch memory foam from Costco, set me back about $500 and it's worth more than twice that much in my opinion!

Not only is it the most comfortable bed I have ever had (even better than a water bed)but my wife, who weighs half what I do, doesn't even notice when I toss and turn.

My wife and I bought a Queen Temperpedic. She got the firm one ( i have no idea why ) she loves it, I hate it. I feel like im sleeping on a peice of wood.

Would you buy a car without test driving it?...

A house without stepping inside it (or at least a model of one or have designed it yourself)?...

I went to a couple mattress stores and literally spent about 8 hours one day sleeping / napping on mattresses, listening to all the different spiels these guys will give you, trying out a gizmo that tests for pressure points, etc., but mainly just taking naps...

After about 30 min on each bed, I could tell when I got up if it was gonna work. Some really soft ones felt GREAT when I lied down, but I was hurtin' when I got up (which I'd do really slowly to pay close attention to stiffness, aches, pains, etc.). Others weren't immediately comfy, but I felt pretty good when I got up...

I boiled it down to a couple and then tested them both out, alternating, until I picked one.

I think most people won't do this b/c you look kind of like an idiot in some folks' eyes, lying there on the bed alone with your eyes closed. But... I'd rather look like a homeless guy for a day than feel like I've been sleeping in a parking lot for years after spending hundreds of even thousands of dollars on a mattress that sucks...

-Also, I can't recall the details, but we had a decent money back guarantee on the mattress, too, which was huge. Unless you're in college, just need it for a few weeks or months, etc., or just can't afford anything else, I'd not even consider one without the guarantee.

-Shit, too, I was hoping I'd like a memory foam mattress b/c I've heard that the toppers (if they're at least a few inches thick) give you the same feel but cost a hell of a lot less...

-Last thing is you might consider a sleep number bed (where you can adjust the firmness), but I don't think I found a place locally where I could test one out. Maybe if you've got a friend with one...

-S

I got a memory foam mattress from overstock.com for dirt cheap, $280 with an overstock coupon and free shipping.

There are a lot of bad memory foams out there, but the one I got is pretty much the same thing as a tempur-pedic for a fraction of the price.

What sold me was a man and his wife who owned a tempur-pedic store, and liked this mattress I was considering, better.

I ordered the Soft version, and have had it for around a year now. Absolutely love it.

If that is something you or anyone is considering, be careful and investigate. Tempur pedics are great though, but very expensive.

I have had a spring a Tempur-Pedic and a sleep number. I liked the tempur for first 6 months then it started to where i would sleep. Thing about tempur is only the first 4-6 in of the mattress are the good Foam and the rest of the bed 3/4th is cheep foam and it began to sag in the middle, but i am also 280 that may have something to do with it also. I went to a sleep number model 7000 and put a 3in memory foam topper on it have had amaizing nights sleep

Tempur Pedic and never look back, there is nothing that comes close.

yes tempur pedic, i had to switch to a regular spring for a week and i felt like i woke up with a hangover every morning. even the bob-0-pedic is very comfy as well.

Would you buy a car without test driving it?...

A house without stepping inside it (or at least a model of one or have designed it yourself)?...

I went to a couple mattress stores and literally spent about 8 hours one day sleeping / napping on mattresses, listening to all the different spiels these guys will give you, trying out a gizmo that tests for pressure points, etc., but mainly just taking naps...

After about 30 min on each bed, I could tell when I got up if it was gonna work. Some really soft ones felt GREAT when I lied down, but I was hurtin' when I got up (which I'd do really slowly to pay close attention to stiffness, aches, pains, etc.). Others weren't immediately comfy, but I felt pretty good when I got up...

I boiled it down to a couple and then tested them both out, alternating, until I picked one.

I think most people won't do this b/c you look kind of like an idiot in some folks' eyes, lying there on the bed alone with your eyes closed. But... I'd rather look like a homeless guy for a day than feel like I've been sleeping in a parking lot for years after spending hundreds of even thousands of dollars on a mattress that sucks...

-Also, I can't recall the details, but we had a decent money back guarantee on the mattress, too, which was huge. Unless you're in college, just need it for a few weeks or months, etc., or just can't afford anything else, I'd not even consider one without the guarantee.

-Shit, too, I was hoping I'd like a memory foam mattress b/c I've heard that the toppers (if they're at least a few inches thick) give you the same feel but cost a hell of a lot less...

-Last thing is you might consider a sleep number bed (where you can adjust the firmness), but I don't think I found a place locally where I could test one out. Maybe if you've got a friend with one...

-S

Hey Scott, The Tucson Mall has a Sleep Number store in it. I was thinkin about stoppin in there to tap a nap when i was shopping last week. Haha.

Hey Scott, The Tucson Mall has a Sleep Number store in it. I was thinkin about stoppin in there to tap a nap when i was shopping last week. Haha.

I love that place!

I like to hit the food court, grab some Haagen Daz and then plop down for a nice nap with my belly hanging out. Ideally, I'm extra gassy so no one bothers me... :)

-S

Tempur=pedic all the way..I will never use anything else again.

I got the celebrity king, it's nice because it has a pillowtop so it is a bit more firm than the regular model.

Dude, isn't that thing amazing! It's like the cost of a used car but I can't sleep without it! I heard the pillowtop is made from the pubes of beautiful virgin maidens.

for me, i noticed tempur pedic beds to be little too warm. i have the air-mattress but they're only good for couple nights. now, i sleep on the carpeted floor with a blanket. no more back pains, and i learned how to sleep on my back without moving through out the night! i was raised ppl telling me i need to sleep straight for my body to grow.
if i had money, i would buy the good ol sealy spring mattress.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131