over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT experts....

gordo14

Registered
Doc gave the go ahead for HRT, however it is only recommended that i get 200 mg of test per month. All in one injection. Wouldn't that allow my levels to flucuate horrendously. I would peak after 14 days then start to come down. Which means feeling crappy by week four? Any input is appreciated. Would it be better per say to take in 50 mg a week to keep levels constant?

Doc gave the go ahead for HRT, however it is only recommended that i get 200 mg of test per month. All in one injection. Wouldn't that allow my levels to flucuate horrendously. I would peak after 14 days then start to come down. Which means feeling crappy by week four? Any input is appreciated. Would it be better per say to take in 50 mg a week to keep levels constant?

Dang , I got 200 mg per WEEK from my doc .By week three you'll be feeling a little down IMO . If it were me I'd do 50 mg per week . (if I had no other choice )

actually

you would peak at 3-4 days and then start to come down.

200 mgs a week is more appropriate

200mgs a month is a waste of time

If he is prescribing one shot per month then this is probably test undecylenate. And if it is 200mg per month - then only about 120mg of that is actually testosterone - the other 80mg is the ester. This is only about 30mg of test per week. Find someone that will give 200mg (or at least 100mg) of Test E per week.

Thanks for the input.

If he is prescribing one shot per month then this is probably test undecylenate. And if it is 200mg per month - then only about 120mg of that is actually testosterone - the other 80mg is the ester. This is only about 30mg of test per week. Find someone that will give 200mg (or at least 100mg) of Test E per week.

So most likely it is a super long acting ester that is more slowly released. Also the nurse just called me back. 2 shots in the first month, then just one shot following monthly after that. I am assuming to get my levels up, and try to keep them at a certain level.

Did an endocrinologist prescribe this therapy or was it a family doctor? They should be giving you 200mg of cypionate every two weeks and then test you on the 28 day to see what your levels are and adjust accordingly. Pharmacies usually dispense cypionate.

Well....

Did an endocrinologist prescribe this therapy or was it a family doctor? They should be giving you 200mg of cypionate every two weeks and then test you on the 28 day to see what your levels are and adjust accordingly. Pharmacies usually dispense cypionate.

Yes it is my family doctor who i am working with on this. They are also a research facility so they won't refer me if they think they can handle it. I have more info in a thread i started called Morality. I think it may be because my levels were still in the normal range, just borderline low??? The link is below.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36044

200mg per month is OK, but not in one injection.

i was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor at the age of 23. my test levels came back at 116 the first test. was referred to an endo who put me on 200mg/Test E every two weeks which I changed to 100mg/EW. Tested my levels next time and was in the upper 1/4 of the range.

If it's possible to go to another doc and get a referral to an endo, that may be in your best bet.

Thanks for the replies.

One last thing....does anyone know of any good studies, and or protocals for hrt that i could take in to discuss with the doc in 2 weeks? As far as seeing the endo its a no go. My doc already sent me to a urologist for a second opinion. The urologist agreed that hrt was appropriate, however did not advise on a course of action. Also if 200 per month is ok, then it should be split into 100 mg doses every week to avoid a crash effect...correct?

One last thing....does anyone know of any good studies, and or protocals for hrt that i could take in to discuss with the doc in 2 weeks? As far as seeing the endo its a no go. My doc already sent me to a urologist for a second opinion. The urologist agreed that hrt was appropriate, however did not advise on a course of action. Also if 200 per month is ok, then it should be split into 100 mg doses every week to avoid a crash effect...correct?

Anything from Dr. Swale would be great to show your doc. He is one of the most knowledgeable and influential endo's in the country. He works closely with many AAS users and has many studies out. His website is

allthingsmale dot c o m

from what i understand you can also fax him your bloodwork and he can consult with you and prescribe your PCT (as in be your doc without actually being there). If i were you I would seriously consider this as his fees are very very reasonable.

edit: Swale is his SN at the forum he posts at, his real name is Dr. John Crisler

If that is not an option your best bet would be to shoot ATLEAST every two weeks (100mg) if not every week (50mg). This will help to keep your blood levels more stable and decrease the chance of feeling fatigued towards the 3-4 week mark after the injection.

Tell this to your Dr. To obtain testosterone serum concentations continuously in the normal range, frequent small dose would have to be injected.

The one per mounth intervals are out dated.

Great info!

Thanks for the help VT, unfortounetly i don't think i can afford Crislers cost of perscriptions. And it doesen't seem that he accepts insurance. Emeric thank you for putting into words what i was having trouble getting across to the DR. I will see what he says......should i also throw in the 1 shot per month is out dated? ;)

Incase your Dr. would like to know the disadvantage of once per month injections than tell him this. The disadvantage of the 200mg once per month is that all these 200mg produce initially supraphysiological testosterone levels and then slowly decline, so that before the next injection pathologically low levels may be reached. You will recognize these ups and downs of testosterone levels in paralel variations of the general well being, sexual activity and emotional stability.

A family doc is probably the worst to get HRT through unless he really knows what he's doing. 200mg a month is straight out of the book prescription based and not something an Endo would do or an HRT clinic would run you at. My father is going through the same thing with his doctor now and I'm trying to get him to switch to an Endo.

I really do not understand why your doctor is sending you to a urologist, yet refuses to script an endo visit. Your unrinary system doesn't produce testosterone: your endocrine does. He probably ran your fsh and lh levels too, right? Your doctor is old and his methods are outdated. Tell him you'll go see the uro when you get a knot on your nut, but until then he needs to recommend the correct doctor.

400mg a week? is his name dr feel good by chance? just throwing this out there but 5g of androgel a day has 50mg of test, only about 5mg get absorbed. thats the dose I'm on and it rose my total test from 265 to 870. its an easy option for HRT and also the applications of testosterone coincide with the way your test would naturally fluctuate during the day. It helps with sleep quite a bit as well. androgel is a great option in my opinion if its something you'd be willing to try

androgel is a great option in my opinion if its something you'd be willing to try

Very interesting!

Where do you rub Androgel for maximal absorption? A muscle group you've just trained would seem a good option, no?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws