over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humapro

I don't think there is anything really special about humapro but eaa's in general are under estimated as a protein source. Moutain dog was raving on them a while back and everyone always raves about bcaa's. Eaa are bcaa's but only with the extra parts so there is no way bcaa's can trump eaa's.

x2

Humapro is a great product, period. Rhea's marketing can turn many off so that they would never try. I completely understand, I don't like it any better. At $1/10 gms Ajinomoto EAAs it would be hard to argue that its expensive as well. Lockout has 450 tabs for $46. The Inception product someone mentioned is definitely not a better deal and I would never choose that product over Humapro. Humapro is a MAP clone of course with some added ingredients that probably aren't present in large enough amounts to elicit any measurable efficacy. The data on MAP is pretty solid, though I'm still on the fence as to how much the specific formulation of EAAs actually matters and if larger amounts of leucine (given more recent research) may not be even more effective. It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. I use cold whey iso, liquid egg whites and EAAs. I have gone days on very low calories using Humapro (traveling, partying mostly) as my only source of protein and I am amazed at how well it maintains my body weight. Liquid egg whites don't travel so well. I'm surprised no one else has come out with a true EAA formula. No one else has EAA tabs that I am aware of and I have looked. There a few EAA formulas that are not complete and/or have added ingredients for pre/post train that are not always desirable. TP has some instant EAAs now for cheaper. But these are very bitter obviously and a lot of time and effort went into flavoring Humapro powder. There is no way I will be able to duplicate it and even if I could I would have to go through pounds of shit tasting aminos before I got it right. I usually use tabs anyway because you can bring them anywhere. So, there is no product like Humapro. Especially if you are very busy, have digestive issues or a shit appetite. Rhea did pass this research off as his own, but its not like they were using the patent anyway and he created a great product, regardless of how you may feel about him personally. Adding 5-10 gms of a leucine heavy BCAA to Humapro like Gaspari's may be even better. So that total leucine for the intake exceeds 5 grams, the typical amount ingested with a 50 gram protein meal. I do not like Rhea's BCAA as they are attached to malate which is very heavy resulting in a much lower intake of actual BCAAs. BCAAs absorb perfectly fine on their own, no reason to attach a malate ester as he claims.

Rex.

This is an interesting thread

Has anyone tried the humapro tabs??

LOL, I think there's quite a few, and quite a few of those who'll never admit to it. LOL!

I was talking to a great member yesterday about this very product. I have indeed taken it...and it was/is an easy way to add protein while on the go, if you don't have the time, or if you run out of your packed food.

I travel a lot, and having the ability to throw five tablets down my throat with some water, helps in knowing that I was able to get some protein in my system. I would have them in my car, and the ease of grabbing a small handful was pretty cool.

With that said, I did not go back and buy more...maybe I should. Again, only for the convenience. I prefer my L-E-W and just chug those down...

I was talking to a great member yesterday about this very product. I have indeed taken it...and it was/is an easy way to add protein while on the go, if you don't have the time, or if you run out of your packed food.

I travel a lot, and having the ability to throw five tablets down my throat with some water, helps in knowing that I was able to get some protein in my system. I would have them in my car, and the ease of grabbing a small handful was pretty cool.

With that said, I did not go back and buy more...maybe I should. Again, only for the convenience. I prefer my L-E-W and just chug those down...

AND their 40g protein is equal to 224g whey isolate :rolleyes:

AND their 40g protein is equal to 224g whey isolate :rolleyes:

40 tablets...(or 8 scoops) will give you the same net nitrogen utilization as 224g of whey isolate with nearly zero waste, gas, or bloating. It also creates a significant caloric deficit which enables the user to retain muscle in this state, as well as consume good carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Before anyone wants to comment on nitrogen utilization...please realize this is the entire reason we consume proteins.

To assert that 90servings of Humapro is too expensive compared to equivalent alternatives is ignorant. Realistically speaking,most males on this site would consume 2 servings(technically). So, at 45 administrations of 10pills at a time....and each time getting the equivalent of 56g of whey isolates ....where else can you get that nutrition at approx $1 per "sitting" and officially approx .50 cents per serving?
Did anyone hear whey's pricing is going up? AGAIN. (FYI you utilize 16% of whey compared to 99% with Humapro.

Additionally, what other protein offers you pills AND powders that don't taste chalky? Sour Grape and Apple Cider are incredible. Orange Surprise is coming soon which should taste a lot like Tang-for those familiar with the taste.

can these be found on line ??

how do they compair effeceiny wise to LBA's??

To assert that 90servings of Humapro is too expensive compared to equivalent alternatives is ignorant. Realistically speaking,most males on this site would consume 2 servings(technically). So, at 45 administrations of 10pills at a time....and each time getting the equivalent of 56g of whey isolates ....where else can you get that nutrition at approx $1 per "sitting" and officially approx .50 cents per serving?
Did anyone hear whey's pricing is going up? AGAIN. (FYI you utilize 16% of whey compared to 99% with Humapro.

Additionally, what other protein offers you pills AND powders that don't taste chalky? Sour Grape and Apple Cider are incredible. Orange Surprise is coming soon which should taste a lot like Tang-for those familiar with the taste.

If you shop around you can find humapro for $40! :D:D:D

can these be found on line ??

how do they compair effeceiny wise to LBA's??

BTW in 08 I dieted for 10 weeks using only LBAs as my protein source... I would imagine one could do the same using Humapro

Yes, you could very well use Humapro as a complete protein replacement. I prefer to use it with lean meats and eggs, however when dieting, especially in the final stages, I would adhere to something containing mostly Humapro in the final couple weeks.

I cannot comment on LBA'S as I have never tried them, though I have wanted to.

40 tablets...(or 8 scoops) will give you the same net nitrogen utilization as 224g of whey isolate with nearly zero waste, gas, or bloating. It also creates a significant caloric deficit which enables the user to retain muscle in this state, as well as consume good carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Before anyone wants to comment on nitrogen utilization...please realize this is the entire reason we consume proteins.

"40 grams is equivalent to 224 grams of whey protein isolate!"

This ^ is what I see when I pull up Humapro. I'm sorry, but, who cares what I say, you're just gonna come back with marketing crap.

I don't get gas or bloat from isolate

I care what you say. Just make it factual.

BTW in 08 I dieted for 10 weeks using only LBAs as my protein source... I would imagine one could do the same using Humapro

LOL , that sucked dident it

I use to abuse the shit out of egg whites until I could literally kill people from the gas..

LOL i thought i was the only one who drowned my oatmeal with cinnamon or rather added oatmeal to my bowl of cinnamon

Emeric where I have heard of bitter melon extract but what is Momordica Charantina and who produced this product

Momordica charantia is (bitter melon in English and in Chinese is ku gua).

Yes, you could very well use Humapro as a complete protein replacement. I prefer to use it with lean meats and eggs, however when dieting, especially in the final stages, I would adhere to something containing mostly Humapro in the final couple weeks.

I cannot comment on LBA'S as I have never tried them, though I have wanted to.

LBA is a different sourse of protein with different health benefits. I think Humapro is good amino formula but I would not consider it as a complecte protein. A complete protein source is one that provides all of the essential amino acids. You may also hear these sources called high quality proteins. Animal-based foods; for example, meat, poultry, fish, milk, eggs, and cheese are considered complete protein sources

I care what you say. Just make it factual.

Here are the "facts", I get ZERO bloat or gas from whey protein isolate. ALR says in its product description that:

"40 grams is equivalent to 224 grams of whey protein isolate!"

There's some FACTS for ya big boy

Here is the manufacturer saying it:

**broken link removed**

Richie, have you lost your mind? Fact is I stated the same. What is your point? Do not talk to me in a condescending tone for no reason.

LBA is a different sourse of protein with different health benefits. I think Humapro is good amino formula but I would not consider it as a complecte protein. A complete protein source is one that provides all of the essential amino acids. You may also hear these sources called high quality proteins. Animal-based foods; for example, meat, poultry, fish, milk, eggs, and cheese are considered complete protein sources

Emeric, Humapro contains all 8 essential aminos and in the correct ratios for Humans.

Richie, have you lost your mind? Fact is I stated the same. What is your point? Do not talk to me in a condescending tone for no reason.

I must have misunderstood what you were/are saying than. I don't think that 40g of humapro is equivalent to 224g whey protein isolate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131