over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I AM RETIRING FROM PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some of the posts where heinz discusses his doses, and they are not nearly as high as many people who dont even compete. At least he is honest about his doses. I can see that new 300lb dude saying he takes 1dbol per day LOL

looks like heinz really did hit the road. he had a lot of heart, and thats what it takes to be a champ.

good luck heinz!

Assumptions:

1) We are all entitled to our opinions. That is what makes this a discussionboard instead of a Bump board.

2) Tough Love still equals love and often may be the truest test of love.

3) Two opinions are not always mutually exclusive. Both can be right without harm to the other.

BBoy, Dante, and others have voiced an opinion to consider "Risk/Reward" in our decision making process. I encourage all to do likewise in bodybuiding, finance, and life in general. Big Heinz and others have shown how emotion/passion" considerations can be most important in someones motivations.

The truth lies somewhere in the intersection of the the "Risk/Reward" function and the "Emotion/Passion" function. Where these intersect will be different for all of us, but it would be foolish to only consider one of these.

Living a life merely by "Risk/Reward" may be safe, but will not put a smile in your step and a dream in your head. Living only by "Emotion/Passion" can certainly make our lifes a train wreck and put us at risk, emotionally, physically, and financially.

All the key players in this discussion have one thing in common, they are respected, and care enough to share with us and each other. I kind of like it when these guys care enough to challenge each other. If they can be challenged, why can't I, why can't we all. We are all human, even if some of you guys look "Superhuman". We need to pay attention to those of us who challenge our set way of thinking. You can find this thought repeated through history, from the Art of War on down. There is often more to be found in exploring those thoughts than those of sycophant "Bump" men.

I will also venture to add this: It is very difficult for someone I do not care about to illicit an emotional response in me. I do not allow others to rent space in my head. The fact that you guys are putting some emotion into some of the responses proves one thing: YOU CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER!

Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood

Enough said, great post bro!!!

No I get what you are saying b-boy...

damn maldorf out of all these people on this board im really suprised that only YOU, phil, and dante really got my post, sure i could have maybe given a lil more tact to what i was writing and in hind site I wish I would have cause my message got lost in the whole shit storm.

I agree that I don't think Heinz can win a pro level show.

However, I think you see being a pro as an "all-or-nothing" proposition. "If you can't win, then why bother" type of opinion.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

But, I think Heinz sees it differently, it's how he can promote his business and, thus, support himself and his family.

I'm just going to take a guess and say Big A's business ventures haven't been hurt by being able to say he is an IFBB Pro either.

I guess to both of them the only goal of being a pro wasn't neccesarily to gain fame and accolades by winning a major pro event, but also to be able to help market themselves better in other areas.

And I don't think there is anything wrong with that either.

I think it's merely a difference of opinion on what justifies competeing at the pro level. No right, no wrong, just different.

Last edited:
AWESOME.....

Assumptions:

1) We are all entitled to our opinions. That is what makes this a discussionboard instead of a Bump board.

2) Tough Love still equals love and often may be the truest test of love.

3) Two opinions are not always mutually exclusive. Both can be right without harm to the other.

BBoy, Dante, and others have voiced an opinion to consider "Risk/Reward" in our decision making process. I encourage all to do likewise in bodybuiding, finance, and life in general. Big Heinz and others have shown how emotion/passion" considerations can be most important in someones motivations.

The truth lies somewhere in the intersection of the the "Risk/Reward" function and the "Emotion/Passion" function. Where these intersect will be different for all of us, but it would be foolish to only consider one of these.

Living a life merely by "Risk/Reward" may be safe, but will not put a smile in your step and a dream in your head. Living only by "Emotion/Passion" can certainly make our lifes a train wreck and put us at risk, emotionally, physically, and financially.

All the key players in this discussion have one thing in common, they are respected, and care enough to share with us and each other. I kind of like it when these guys care enough to challenge each other. If they can be challenged, why can't I, why can't we all. We are all human, even if some of you guys look "Superhuman". We need to pay attention to those of us who challenge our set way of thinking. You can find this thought repeated through history, from the Art of War on down. There is often more to be found in exploring those thoughts than those of sycophant "Bump" men.

I will also venture to add this: It is very difficult for someone I do not care about to illicit an emotional response in me. I do not allow others to rent space in my head. The fact that you guys are putting some emotion into some of the responses proves one thing: YOU CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER!

Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood

Dr. Phil? Is that you? :p

GREAT post!

looks like heinz really did hit the road. he had a lot of heart, and thats what it takes to be a champ.

good luck heinz!

If this is true and i really hope its not, I would like to thank you Big Heinz for all the honest free information you have gave to us. Dont know much about this whole thing but think it should be no ones business but your own. I would say slow and steady wins the race big guy, were did I hear that. How high did Ronnie place before he won the "O". How many guys on this board have there name in red. I really hope you choose to come back its only those that chase there dreams catch them.:)

I agree that I don't think Heinz can win a pro level show.

However, I think you see being a pro as an "all-or-nothing" proposition. "If you can't win, then why bother" type of opinion.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

But, I think Heinz sees it differently, it's how he can promote his business and, thus, support himself and his family.

I'm just going to take a guess and say Big A's business ventures haven't been hurt by being able to say he is an IFBB Pro either.

I guess to both of them the only goal of being a pro wasn't neccesarily to gain fame and accolades by winning a major pro event, but also to be able to help market themselves better in other areas.

And I don't think there is anything wrong with that either.

I think it's merely a difference of opinion on what justifies competeing at the pro level. No right, no wrong, just different.
terry you are soooo on point with this post it isn't even funny :) see thats what i was saying all along, he has a nice personal training business and the pro card can really help promote that business, he doesn't even need to compete, it is doing nothing but giving him some fun (he loves competing) but is also taking a lot of money out of his pocket at the same time, when that pro card can help him make more money at his personal training business, why sink all that money into competing unless he is getting some type of financial reward from it even if its 0n a smaller scale so to speak. that is just my personal opinion and i was just pretty much asking that except i worded it in maybe not so eliquent of a fashion. Dave palumbo comes to mind here. he simply did not have the structure to turn pro but dayumm if he didn't find a way to make some good loot out of this whole bodybuilding thing, he never has to compete, he never has to up the dosage, he continues to lift hard eat healthly and look the part and make the money (smart guy :D ).
now heinz stated he does it cause he loves competing and i just can't argue with that if it makes him happy then go for it bro, i was just questioning your way of thinking that was all my friend, no harm no foul, i hope you read this and come back HOME where you belong and lest talk about it in PM's

Since when did a grown man need input from someone trying to get what he already has. Its not like the guy runs around running his mouth. There are plenty of 3rd string athletes on teams & I would never tell them to hang it up. Eventually it will happen, why run yours....

Hope you reconsider staying, your experence and advice is appercated.

Drama....

Knowing both of these guys over the years, I will say this..

Big Heinz... honest, humble, happy and always positive. A real nice guy. Has sponsorships and is a pro.

Brad...BRUTALLY honest, humble, happy and always positive. A real nice guy. Has sponsorships and is not a pro yet.

So, being that B-boy was just giving some real tough love to Heinz (no malice intended) whats the problem here? Heinz you have to stay brother, we are all family here and as a family we have misunderstandings. That is all this is. Just remember your a pro already, nobody can take that away from you man.

I truly dont think either one of you can reach the pinnacle of the sport from what I see right now, and Im entitled to that opinion. But to have a pro card and have a successful career in bodybuilding (business wise, not winning pro shows) because of it, thats a dream 99% of bodybuilders will never even approach. Heinz, your already doing that and must be commended for it. I have no doubt Brad will get there as well, I just think his point was misunderstood.

Do what you need to do to be happy and successful in the sport as you have, just don't risk your health for it if your structure and genetics do not dictate you are one of the elite of the elites.

Heinz

I don't usually get involved in these types of things but just want to say that your contributions to this board are appreciatted by many, myself included, and so are b-boys, I don't want to see you guys argue about this and would like you to realize that at least I think, he said that cuz he cares about your long term health, I don't think it was meant as an insult or personal attack on you. I hope you can see that and hope you choose to stay here.

Hope you stay Big Heinz. I've always enjoyed your post an honesty. Like everyone else has said you have always been a very humble member and hate to see you go.

Knowing both of these guys over the years, I will say this..

Big Heinz... honest, humble, happy and always positive. A real nice guy. Has sponsorships and is a pro.

Brad...BRUTALLY honest, humble, happy and always positive. A real nice guy. Has sponsorships and is not a pro yet.

So, being that B-boy was just giving some real tough love to Heinz (no malice intended) whats the problem here? Heinz you have to stay brother, we are all family here and as a family we have misunderstandings. That is all this is. Just remember your a pro already, nobody can take that away from you man.

I truly dont think either one of you can reach the pinnacle of the sport from what I see right now, and Im entitled to that opinion. But to have a pro card and have a successful career in bodybuilding (business wise, not winning pro shows) because of it, thats a dream 99% of bodybuilders will never even approach. Heinz, your already doing that and must be commended for it. I have no doubt Brad will get there as well, I just think his point was misunderstood.

Do what you need to do to be happy and successful in the sport as you have, just don't risk your health for it if your structure and genetics do not dictate you are one of the elite of the elites.

Great post BN

Speaking of BRUTALLY HONEST, I thank you BH for informing me of your cycles and being honest about what you take...and honest about other things too...you are a great person to have here....STAY and enjoy.

Speaking of BRUTALLY HONEST, I thank you BH for informing me of your cycles and being honest about what you take...and honest about other things too...you are a great person to have here....STAY and enjoy.

exactly, big heinz was honest enough to put up his cycle. Normally when pros post their cycle you have to multiply each dose by 10 to get the actual amount.

I have to agree that B-boy did not have bad intentions with his post. This sport is a very tough sport, and having someone be brutally honest with you is actually a good thing sometimes. Pros and the biggest guys in the gym always have people blowing smoke up their ass, and telling them they are the best and so forth. Does this help them? Maybe their ego, but not on stage. I would rather someone tell me that my legs suck or whatever than someone telling me I look great and get on stage believing such crap.
I feel like b-boy was just being straight with Heinz... Which to me is a good thing. However, it is all how you take the criticism. You can either take it and use it to motivate your ass to prove him wrong, or let it kill your spirit and cut and run...
I personally think both b-boy and Heinz are great guys and are tremendous assets to this board. Therefore, I hope this all blows over, and Heinz does not leave as I feel it would be a great loss to all of us. In my opinion, which isn't worth much, Heinz should take b-boy's comments and use them as motivation. Which is what I think b-boy's intentions were. At some point you must look at what you are doing and say to yourself, is it all worth it, and am I performing at my max potential? Difference is b-boy asked the question for him.

oh no another im leaving the board thread... my guess he'll be back in due time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws