advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't bodybuild..i dont even want to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: c

rippedboy said:
no one cares about bodybuilding really. otherwise everyone would do it.

All the people that surf these boards do.
you have thousands of people everyday that post all over these boards. You have a multi-million if not billion dollar supplement industry that is directly related to this sport. Why do you think people like yourself spent money on supplements drugs etc.

To fit into the image that this sport created.

Fitness models now look like bodybuilders, a good portion of the worlds strives for the perfect body. This all goes back to bodybuilding. So maybe you don't care about it but a whole heck of alot of us do!!!!

thats like saying no one cares about basketball. the fact of the matter is that a lot of people do.

i'm going to interprete (sp) what xcel said. please do correct me if I am wrong.

I believe what he means by elite is... taking the body to that next level of physical development that most of the world will never get to. Having all the muscle groups in as close symmatry as possible and to resemble the greek gods hehe.

dude, i'm not trying to pluck your feathers, but you seem really upset now. you keep referring to BB as a jail, i think this is not the sport for you.

Do i have ripped abs? No, do I eat whatever I want? No. But at the same time, i love lifting, I don't consider BB a jail at all. Dude, i spent several yrs not touching weights, just lookin at my home gym and being pissed off cuz i blew out my back.

but the one faithful day i started lifting again and I have never looked back, i wished i had never stopped in the first place.

if you don't have love for the gym, for the burn, for the energy you need to put into yourself for building the body you want, i agree that maybe you should stop lifting for awhile.

but at the same time, i ask, what is it you want? It seems you want a good "beach body" why do you need juice to get you that? clean up your diet, train hard and you can get there naturally, there's no reason to take tons of gear just to see your abs.

and one more thing b4 i go, you said "primo" dude if you wanna pack on tons of mass, then go with that great thing called TEST. hehe sorry guys, i love me some test.

JW

oops btw, i agree with w8's there are millions of people that love BB. everyone wants the perfect body, but we're the only one's with the balls to go for it hehe

Last edited:
v

JustWannaBeHuge said:
i'm going to interprete (sp) what xcel said. please do correct me if I am wrong.

I believe what he means by elite is... taking the body to that next level of physical development that most of the world will never get to. Having all the muscle groups in as close symmatry as possible and to resemble the greek gods hehe.

dude, i'm not trying to pluck your feathers, but you seem really upset now. you keep referring to BB as a jail, i think this is not the sport for you.

Do i have ripped abs? No, do I eat whatever I want? No. But at the same time, i love lifting, I don't consider BB a jail at all. Dude, i spent several yrs not touching weights, just lookin at my home gym and being pissed off cuz i blew out my back.

but the one faithful day i started lifting again and I have never looked back, i wished i had never stopped in the first place.

if you don't have love for the gym, for the burn, for the energy you need to put into yourself for building the body you want, i agree that maybe you should stop lifting for awhile.

but at the same time, i ask, what is it you want? It seems you want a good "beach body" why do you need juice to get you that? clean up your diet, train hard and you can get there naturally, there's no reason to take tons of gear just to see your abs.

and one more thing b4 i go, you said "primo" dude if you wanna pack on tons of mass, then go with that great thing called TEST. hehe sorry guys, i love me some test.

JW

oops btw, i agree with w8's there are millions of people that love BB. everyone wants the perfect body, but we're the only one's with the balls to go for it hehe

ok dont mean to sound rude, but i know everything you just wrote. i said it myself i dont need juice. now, once upon a time, i wanted to be this huge, ripped fucker but now i dont. and primo? lol i know so much info about these drugs, the only shit i have ever touched was test, dbol, fina, and eq. and a tad bit of winny maybe. i was just saying that this shit is illegal it doesnt do much to be honest unless you repeat the same exact things you do for 10 years (eat, train, sleep). and i do have love for training, i love training, i just expected too much from BBing i guess. i dont look like i put 3 years into. maybe 3 months. and about wanting the perfect body, BB aint about a perfect body, what is perfect? it cant be anything. it can be ronnie coleman or a beach body. but most people prefer the beach body. girls are attracted to the beach body. i was into BBing so of course i aint doing this for some chick lol. i want to learn how to fight and it is a much easier life for me. and definately alot cheaper. i feel free. i aint going for the skinny look lol. i said im still going to train, some of you need to re-read the posts. i even mentioned it like three times on my first post.

rippedboy said:
anyway, since i got caught up in the steroids, everyone told me to bulk, then cut, i had no money, i barely got a cycle, and did it with poor results, i didnt eat enough. ok so im wating for another one, and i get fat eating junk since all the bolex members were doing it, i thought it would put the muscle on fast and it would be so easy to diet, just drop the carbs and it would melt off right?

i love to eat!! i like eating better than bodybuilding. i love eating. its probably one of my favorite things in life. . . .ive put on enough muscle through those periods of eating and im only about 5'6" or so so i wont look skinny. ill still train, of course and eating 1g per pound of BW in protein.

i wont lose the muscle i have now because most of it is permanent, it aint going no i think bodybuilding is so stupid, muscle shmuscle ya know? . . . and as far as eating and staying lean, im gonna eat whatever i want WHENEVER i want, i aint lookin at no clock for food timing after i get ripped. im talking denny's restaurants, cereal with milk oatmeal if i want in the morning, pancakes with eggs and sausage, chinese food for lunch, maybe some cookies, (not all in one day just giving ideas) 3 meals a day, and i love home food like mashed potatoes, steamed veggies with a biscuit or something, or lasagna. i dont give a shit, i will iron this out by taking up to 100mcg of t3 per day YEAR ROUND of course 4-6 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off tapering up and down slowly and my kung-fu training for my cardio will definately keep me lean.

Please don't take my posts wrong - I can see that your setting yourself up for another UPSET (section cut above from your 1st post)!

I believe that EVERYONE here said to get your nutrition and workouts in order BEFORE you do any gear - did you listen?!?

Your eyes are going to open wide when you wake up one morning and find that your hard-earned muscle has changed to fat (overall weight stayed the same). Gyms are full of people that are in there religiously that either haven't gained anything (since their initial gains) or still look like they don't workout.

Like someone else said (and you still haven't figured it out) - taking T-3 without gear is ASKING FOR MUSCLE LOSS. Hell I lost a ton of muscle AND GAINED FAT while on T-3!!

Doing cardio will help lose body fat, but chances are you're also gonna lose muscle - I know that I have during my contest prep!

I always like it when someone challenges you to post a picture - so right back at you, post YOUR pic. Hell, I'm a 50 year better man that has shitty genetics (Asian) but I know that I can improve on what I have and will continue to get better. I'll post pictures when I'm ready, not when I'm challenged.

xcel

Ripped boy.

Your first post sounded like a post for help and alot of bros have taken time to give you suggestions.

Now you are acting shitty. You are slamming guys and telling them they are in a jail when they pursue their passion.

And now you throw out a challenge to a MOD here who puts in LOTS of time and helps us all out.

Out of respect for Big A and the others I will TRY to keep this civil.

Just because you are a weak minded, person with no will power don't try to bring the rest of us down.

And if you think it will be easier to fight full contact oriental karate I would LOVE to see you even hang for one month.

So check the attitude at the door or go to another board where they like whinny crappy members like you.

f

Crowler said:
Ripped boy.

Your first post sounded like a post for help and alot of bros have taken time to give you suggestions.

Now you are acting shitty. You are slamming guys and telling them they are in a jail when they pursue their passion.

And now you throw out a challenge to a MOD here who puts in LOTS of time and helps us all out.

Out of respect for Big A and the others I will TRY to keep this civil.

Just because you are a weak minded, person with no will power don't try to bring the rest of us down.

And if you think it will be easier to fight full contact oriental karate I would LOVE to see you even hang for one month.

So check the attitude at the door or go to another board where they like whinny crappy members like you.

where did i start to become shitty, i dont understand, if so, then im sorry, i am just telling everyone what i think and i simply wanted to see xcel's progress since he had probs getting the diet in order. i didnt mean to be rude. im just really pissed.

You can chose not to stay with the BB lifestyle, maybe you are not the dedicated (it take a long term/lifetime dedication, not one that ends in self doubt at 20YO!) type to maintain this thing that is a passion for most of us. If its not a passion, and if its too restricting and too much trouble-then you weigh it out and make your choice. Everyone has a different list and order of things that are important in life. True dedication is for the elite, who are willing to sacrifice to be the best they can. You dont seem to have that passion for BB. T3 forever so you can have a beach body? That is the proof, you just want to be a normal cutie and not someone who drops jaws because they had the passion and dedication to develop a FANTASTIC huge muscular body. Its not for you-thats no big deal, your choice.

g

MikeS said:
You can chose not to stay with the BB lifestyle, maybe you are not the dedicated (it take a long term/lifetime dedication, not one that ends in self doubt at 20YO!) type to maintain this thing that is a passion for most of us. If its not a passion, and if its too restricting and too much trouble-then you weigh it out and make your choice. Everyone has a different list and order of things that are important in life. True dedication is for the elite, who are willing to sacrifice to be the best they can. You dont seem to have that passion for BB. T3 forever so you can have a beach body? That is the proof, you just want to be a normal cutie and not someone who drops jaws because they had the passion and dedication to develop a FANTASTIC huge muscular body. Its not for you-thats no big deal, your choice.

i did have the dedication and all and the passion so much. i spent every single dollar i had on food, protein powder, juice, gym memberships, its just too much, the results are too slow, the jaw dropping thing aint ever gonna happen, even if i take so much juice, eat all day, train like a madman, all this for 15 years, use gh, igf1 insulin, so why try? i dont have this passion for BB anymore. i dont have the money or patience for it. i think this mostly has to do with me still being fat. once i get lean, things might change, but i actually hope i never get back into using steroids. my mind can change quick, its scary. but i want to stick with learning kung-fu, eating the foods i want, of course in a moderate sense, doing cardio (kung-fu and maybe walking or swimming alot) and the t3. if i eat enough protein, i doubt i will lose my muscle, while still training, too.

Re: g

rippedboy said:
once i get lean, things might change, but i actually hope i never get back into using steroids. my mind can change quick, its scary. but i want to stick with learning kung-fu, eating the foods i want, of course in a moderate sense, doing cardio (kung-fu and maybe walking or swimming alot) and the t3. if i eat enough protein, i doubt i will lose my muscle, while still training, too.

I hate to sound like I'm beating you up, BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN - YOU ONLY HEAR WHAT "YOU" WANT TO HEAR.

Point 1 above - we told you to do it first by getting your nutrition and workout in order, BEFORE doing any gear - DID YOU LISTEN?!?!

Point 2 - Eating the food you like and staying lean ain't what's gonna happen - BUT I KNOW YOU WON'T LISTEN! Just like taking T-3 by itself is just ASKING FOR MUSCLE LOSS - HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU. Or will you try it and then bad-mouth T-3?!?

With what you outlined in your post, you're not going to be eating enough protein. Hell, I was eating more protein than that before I got into bodybuilding.

You seem to have it figured out that you're gonna eat what you like, have a lean beach-boy body, and keep all your muscle. There are plenty of bros here that could help you do this - BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN.

Sorry for being so harsh! We have plenty of 20 YO's on this board that you'd never guess were that young - but YOU ACT LIKE A TWENTY YEAR OLD - you'll only listen to what you want to hear. Life don't work like that - but then again you'll find this out or just will never figure it out.

xcel

Last edited:
I tell it to ya straight

#1: you do not have what it takes to be a fighter/learn to fight. Fighting is ALMOSt all mental...you have to have an undying engine that REFUSES to quit, and have a tolerance for pain...whether it be physical or emotional.

You remind me of the lazy ass guys who look at me and immediatley blame juice for my looks. Never mind I chose my lifestlye when I was 13/14. I REFUSE to be average. The muscle did not come overnight. It took time and I NEVER gave up.

Now that I am going to focus on Bbing I see how nutrition is the key NOT juice. It plays a part, mostly for protein synthesis. It is ALL MENTAL bro, you MUST visiualize yourself, your goals being met, and TRULY beliveing REALLY KNOWING you WILL succeed.

This sport is not for the average Joe. You I am sorry to say, are average. Some people I see in the gym get mad when they are pushed to the limit, "oohh it hurts" WELL WTF do you expect? This is what it is about baby, the IRON WILLED FOLK, the ELITE.

So what if it is a pain in the ass to eat round the clock? After you take a shower and look into the mirror and see the body of a god THEN YOU REALIZE why. And you never stop.
I also took a break for a year, DUMBEST thing I ever did.

Oh and that comment about girls liking the beach body? BWHAHHAHAHAHA....no bro, maybe little insecure girls do, but REAL women dig the BIG muscular dudes that they know will protect them and fuck them like they need to be. Go to a Contest and you will see the ELITE with there ELITE women, that is the kind of pussy I like. You will see HOT girls drooling at the mass monsters. So much bullshit when I hear girls say a guy is too big etc....fuck that. My girl is fine as hell, and she is upset that I am not bigger.

I saw this post and decided to skim through it to see what it was all about and I have decided to throw my $.02 in.

If you feel like you have been stuck in a jail with your bodybuilding lifestyle and do not see any way to feel otherwise, by all means you should consider taking up a different lifestyle. Bodybuilding is not for everyone and it is ok if it is not for you. Suffering is not a way to go through life.

However, if there is any shred of you that feels like bodybuilding is just a tough road that is hard to follow, hear this.....

For those of us that bodybuilding has become a way of life, we are set free from the stresses of our daily lives with the time we get in the gym. We get inspired in all areas of our lives because of the discipline we have with diet and exercise.

It can be a VERY positive thing in your life if you can get through the tough time of making it a habit.

Try not to look so far ahead to see results that are to far away to firmly grasp. If you take pride in the accomplishments you have made and strive to improve more in realistic terms this sport/way of life can be positive for you too.

Re: I tell it to ya straight

Ivan said:
I REFUSE to be average.

How VERY VERY true.

Can apply to BB, sports in general, income or life in general. It actually makes life more difficult but much more rewarding.

Some inspiration for us all:

John F Kennedy said the following, this when the Soviet Union was kicking our ass in space exploration (and look where they are now compared to the good 0l' USA:

"But why, some say, the moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

Re: g

rippedboy said:

i did have the dedication and all and the passion so much.

This is my point also. You are ready to give up at the young age of 20YO. You know how many young guys come around and say 'look how good Ive done'? They are a dime a dozen. Yes, I give them props, but say-lets see you in 5years or 10years. That, to me is dedication. A little fleeting infactuation is not - its that simple. Most of us are truly dedicated for life, you are not. Everyone has the right to chose their lifestyle either way.

Its not that big of a problem-just quit if it doesnt fit into your order of proirities and lifestyle anymore. I dont see the point in everyone arguing over it (although many ignorant statments have been made that tempt response). My final statement would be - quit, and just leave. Its not fair for us to invest time in advising and replying to someone who either doesnt care anymore or wont listen.

I read this post yesterday and it ticked me off all night.

I read and reread all the responses. Many are good. Your initial thread and all your responses make me feel bad for you. Your attitude is terrible. I hate to burst your bubble but you aren't going to excel in Kung Fu or become and 'elete' swimmer thinking like you do. I don't care what you are into it takes work. I live in a rural area and kids around here rodeo. This kid I taught last year is gonna be a pro bull rider. He has been beaten up since age 13. He loves rodeo and that's after being stepped on by a 2,000 pound bull. He is a built little guy your age. He's all heart. I can tell you lack heart. I wonder if you feel the same way about sex as you do about training?? You get hot and sweaty, might get makeup on your pillow....umm, you have to give a little effort to become a good lover.....sounds like you'd give up on one of the greatest pleasures I have expirienced in life if you werent good at it the first time. It sounds like you've had a lot of guys on this board attemp to help you...guys who are passionate about lifting. Yet, in excel's case you come off disrespectful.....hey, it doesn't matter what you think of the way he looks.....he obviously loves the sport. You keep mentioning jail??? Looking at the clock, timing meals....hell, I love to eat every three hours....I have to clock myself just so I don't eat every hour.
YOu took drugs before you found out if you were man enough to train consistently. Its guys like you who make me feel steroids should be illegal. That way it makes it tougher for some wanna be's who never were athletic in the first place to dirty up the sport. It's not hard to get big....lift heavy on basic exersizes and find some foods you like to eat that are healthy and high in protein. How hard is that? I think you just were trying to be something you are not. You say you want to learn to fight......most of the kids I know who regularily kick ass in fights here are just mean bastards.

i agrea mike S completly hell ive only been doing this 5 years and iam 20 now and ive seen so many guys come and go u wouldnt even believe. its funny my friends wonder why i wont train with them, plain and simply they dont want it enough they would rather stand around in a pack and tell jokes all day

I gues i cant stand quiters i dont know why, my grandfather used to tell me this all the time " son u know god hates a quiter right"

s

some of you got it all wrong. i put my time and effort in for 3 years, with juice and without. hell i never even got to experience a good cycle. yeah i fucked up not eating enough. i fucked up because i started fat. i was bought by the get big and cut at the same time. i hate this shit, i hate this fat. im sick of living like this. i was 20-25% all my life, am now around 12% or so i might be higher or lower. if i started lean, i guarantee i would have never touched steroids. it is because i was lead into thinking id be big and lean at once, if i ate alot of clean food. also, i do have the sickest fuckin mind-set you will never believe. i may sound like i dont but you dont know me face to face, when i want something bad enough, i will do whatever it takes to get there. ask anyone here that knows me, and i swear they will tell you i am fuckin nuts, i do nothing but BBing and dont care about anything else. and about the training? bro you train with me, i dont even feel the pain, i am past that sticking point. even at first, it is because of the passion and how bad i want it. too bad it never happened. im just sick of the results. its because im still fat, im around 12% or so but i wont tolerate this shit. i'll be 7% one day, ill still think im fat. the thing is, i just love food, i guess i cant control myself sometimes but most of the time i can. so of course a diet is going to be hard for me. i start the day nicely, as the day goes by, i cheat! lol very funny but ive been dieting for like a fuckin year. most of these competitors or bodybuilders are fuckin mesomorphs or ecto-mesos or even ectos. of course they'll get ripped in 4 weeks. shits taking me 4 years. i cant believe how hard it is to lose fat, and also how slow. i put on muscle faster than i lose fat.

Oh I see, it could not be that bbers love food too, but also understand discipline. You just said it yourself; you cheat, you love food too much etc...Bingo....that is why. A diet that is half ass will never work. It has to be all out dedication especially for those who are already obese.

I have seen MANY bros go from 20% to 7% in a year. So you make slow gains, that has a lot to do with your mentality. You may SAY you are all crazy etc etc, but if you were then this post would never have surfaced. You say you trained for 3 years and are not satisfied? That is so fucking insulting man, most of us have been training our whole lives, this is not something that just happens to you overnight. 3 years? For me that is 13,14,15 years old...My gains came very slow. I NEVER quit.

Another thing is that you contradict yourself all the time --- maybe you are crazy....saying stuff like you have all this passion and how bad you want it. You need some real inspiration, and a real attitude towards this sport.

WHO IN THE HELL TOLD YOU THIS WAS EASY? Most of us bbers have been doing this non-stop so getting shredded in 4 weeks is not as difficult to say someone who is a complete novice like yourself. You have absolutely no business taking AAS, and those jail comments made me just about puke all over the keyboard. I do not know what to think of you other than you are very confused and and certainly not a bber. Be a fan and let the dedicated enjoy their hardwork.

A goal without activity is just a dream. And just like a dream it is all gone when you wake up.

Hell ALL my life I have wanted to be a BIG movie star or TV star. But I realize I do not have the dedication or the thick enough screen to go audition after audition.

Soooooooooooooo I will never be a star because I am too lazy and not willing to do what is neccessary to make it.
Man up and admit the trueth.

All I gonna say is this - then I'll say no more :). You keep contradicting yourself. You say you wanted to be a bodybuilder REAL BAD, but then quit when it didn't happen. You say you weren't happy with your results - what bodybuilder doesn't think they need to be bigger or more cut?!?!

Just go to the pictures forum and check out homonunculus, fathead, or jethro tull's pics. All of these guys are STILL striving to improve and it appears to me that they've all achieved XCELENCE! Hell, jethro prepped for a contest (a MAJOR one) and backed out because he felt he was too small. If he'd of went, he'd have won his class hands down. The mind's a powerful thing bro!

You say you'rr an endo, well check out this classic endo and what he was able to do: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2331

We're here for a support group as much as anything - to run ideas by, make changes and improvements, to keep from going insane. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. Were you bodybuilding or just going insane?!?!

xcel

Last edited:
d

xcelbeyond said:
All I gonna say is this - then I'll say no more :). You keep contradicting yourself. You say you wanted to be a bodybuilder REAL BAD, but then quit when it didn't happen. You say you weren't happy with your results - what bodybuilder doesn't think they need to be bigger or more cut?!?!

Just go to the pictures forum and check out homonunculus, fathead, or jethro tull's pics. All of these guys are STILL striving to improve and it appears to me that they've all achieved XCELENCE! Hell, jethro prepped for a contest (a MAJOR one) and backed out because he felt he was too small. If he'd of went, he'd have won his class hands down. The mind's a powerful thing bro!

You say you'rr an endo, well check out this classic endo and what he was able to do: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2331

We're here for a support group as much as anything - to run ideas by, make changes and improvements, to keep from going insane. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. Were you bodybuilding or just going insane?!?!

xcel

i really think i was going insane. this whole sport made me insane, like i said, i guess if i was lean to begin with, id have no probs, but i wasted my time i guess, not eating enough, worrying about fat gains on the cycle. i got even fatter doing so, then dieting down. so of course i was never in a real gaining mode. i know i would have made good progress if i was lean. i am dieting, its just so tough. will i ever get to 7% BF or are some people never meant to get that lean? i keep worrying about this because this is the leanest i have ever been so far and im glad im getting leaner, but im not even training, barely eating you know? but i think i will do it naturally AFTER i get lean. i dont even want to use juice anymore, i just dont. its not my thing anymore. getting lean was always my goal.

you said you might be able to have the guys help me with the training/diet/cardio before i got on juice? if so, that would be great, but i wont be using juice so thats good for me. i just dont know how many cals per bodyweight, and the cardio is tough. wylde helped me out with the diet but i didnt know how many cals that was, and it seemed alot but i wasnt doing the cardio so of course its my fault. im alot leaner now, like 4-5% leaner so i couldnt follow that anymore. but will it happen or will i be wasting my time? this kind of scares me because for me to be really lean is my goal, its like a dream for me. adding muscle to that of course makes it better but i have to be lean. can you guys help me out with a good ratio? im sorry for sounding like a wimp or whatever, im young and im pissed, i didnt mean to talk shit bro. anyway, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members