over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i dont understand...

FRKNHUGE

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
all of the preaching as of late when it comes to younger guys and them wanting advice on a cycle. i understand everyone wants to offer advice, but when one person does, everyone and anyone, members who may never post otherwise jump up the guys ass about "years of training" "how do you eat" "how old are you" seriously who fu<king cares what the guys stats are and background is. hes asking for advice about -A and what is given is bullshit, just answer the question being asked if you want to, or dont, and dont give ure opinion on anything else unless asked to.
this has been a thorn in my ass since mesomorph days. i was 19 when i joined that board. did my first cycle at 20. when i would ask for help on what to take to get strong or lean or whatever people would help you, not fa and flame you.

if the person asks the question, people preaching WONT, i repeat WILL NOT change their minds. so save people the time of reading the rediculous flame posts and help, thats why were here.

frk

I tend to agree, there is a fine line between making sure some "kid" doesn't screw himself up, you know, grow tits or go into a coma from improper insulin use and just giving people the info they are asking about.

all of the preaching as of late when it comes to younger guys and them wanting advice on a cycle. i understand everyone wants to offer advice, but when one person does, everyone and anyone, members who may never post otherwise jump up the guys ass about "years of training" "how do you eat" "how old are you" seriously who fu<king cares what the guys stats are and background is. hes asking for advice about -A and what is given is bullshit, just answer the question being asked if you want to, or dont, and dont give ure opinion on anything else unless asked to.
this has been a thorn in my ass since mesomorph days. i was 19 when i joined that board. did my first cycle at 20. when i would ask for help on what to take to get strong or lean or whatever people would help you, not fa and flame you.

if the person asks the question, people preaching WONT, i repeat WILL NOT change their minds. so save people the time of reading the rediculous flame posts and help, thats why were here.

frk

OK, I been lifting for 1 year and I am 19, how is this cycle 500mg test, 400 deca. I eat what ever I can, not to clean, can you help? None of these guys do bloodwork, most of them don't even have a concept on how AAS evens works. A man taking test at 19 versus 40 is like night and day. AAS does not promot championship bodies, it takes alot more than that. What you consider flaming, us older guys consider helping and educating. And you are right, some won't listen, but for the ones that do, I am going to help and educate. The above was an actual post, not on this site, but another. So, while, some don't give a F#$K, some of us do.

Last edited:
most young guys are gonna do what they feel like, at least thats how i was.

frk
I suppose as from this post I will stick my hand up as one of the guilty ones here!! But frk , there comes a time where what some of us read is purely ridiculous and dangerous. This is not some game we play here for fun. We are in fact dealing with substances that will alter the endocrine system of a person forever, not just for 8 weeks. When this person is still in puberty then I for one cannot just sit by and watch or read about what some young inexperienced fool is about to do to themselves with wreckless adandon for the consequences they may face later. Especially when they have been in the gym for 6 months and have already reached their genetic potential.:rolleyes: Their diets are usually crap, they still think they can go out and party, drink, take rec drugs and do AAS with no consequences! This is where I have a problem with just giving straight advice to some. For the most part I agree with what you are saying but I see it as only fair if you were asking me how much dbol to take that i also can ask you some basic background questions about your history and plans.

frk

I understand what you are saying frkn. Personally i inquire as to that so i can offer them advice(based on my limited experience) for diet, training and aas useage. I am by no means big but my cycles are pretty safe and i have found that if i buckle down even a little extra on diet and training, the results from AAS are much much better. Personally, i think they are going to do it no matter what so i try to steer them towards something more reasonable and never jump on them. Hell, i should never have taken gear when i did. But thats how we all learn.

frk

give me a break

i understand why the advice is being given but as getitinya said, theyr going to do what they want anyway. by the time they made the post their mind is made up, i researched for 2yr as i trained on what every compound did, pros and cons, i made my decision at 20 to hit it with a mass of knowledge under my belt, as did many here. if the person wants to do a cycle and doesnt put the time in for R/D in my eyes they deserve what they get.
and sandiego i see ure a mass of knowledge in the response u wrote.
oldfella my man, im one of the older guys now lol, i used to look out for guys here but too many times id get a Q like, 100mg drol, 50mg dbol, 250mg test is this ok, u state your point and low and behold 2-3 wk later they post a progress report on exactly what you try n shy them away from.
to sum it up, people are going to do it whether or not we waste our breath.
im nt trying to start a pissing match here, i just dont get things sometimes i guess

frk

I suppose as from this post I will stick my hand up as one of the guilty ones here!! But frk , there comes a time where what some of us read is purely ridiculous and dangerous. This is not some game we play here for fun. We are in fact dealing with substances that will alter the endocrine system of a person forever, not just for 8 weeks. When this person is still in puberty then I for one cannot just sit by and watch or read about what some young inexperienced fool is about to do to themselves with wreckless adandon for the consequences they may face later. Especially when they have been in the gym for 6 months and have already reached their genetic potential.:rolleyes: Their diets are usually crap, they still think they can go out and party, drink, take rec drugs and do AAS with no consequences! This is where I have a problem with just giving straight advice to some. For the most part I agree with what you are saying but I see it as only fair if you were asking me how much dbol to take that i also can ask you some basic background questions about your history and plans.

hey youngfella.. how the heck arent u a mod??

njp- thats exactly what i just wrote, i did the leg work, without being told, i guess i just take it for granted that i like to have the knowledge before jumping into something. especially like AAS use and whatnot.
frk

well i want to add that what ive seen wasnt "flaming" if some ppl ARE flaming then they do need to stop.. alot of what i see though, is ppl lookin out for ppl

njp- thats exactly what i just wrote, i did the leg work, without being told, i guess i just take it for granted that i like to have the knowledge before jumping into something. especially like AAS use and whatnot.
frk

yea, i didnt see your post before i finsihed mine and sent it..and lol if the newbs did what u did, there would be no flaming or what not :)

im contemplating deleting this post. its not really getting across what i intended to in the first place. i wasnt trying to be a dickhead, *smh*
frk

im contemplating deleting this post. its not really getting across what i intended to in the first place. i wasnt trying to be a dickhead, *smh*
frk

I no you were'nt, by the way clear your messages.

frk
I, for one , did not take this post as a negative in any way. In fact I agree with your point. But you and some others here are the exception rather than the rule. You did your research. put some thought in and then did your cycle. The 1-2 gms a week youngsters, and there have been a few lately are the ones I am talking about. I say leave the thread up and let's just see what transpires. I am sure the mods will jump in if it looks like a four alarm fire. LOL!! This should be interesting. But your point is valid and I also take notice of the inexperienced in here giving advice to the really inexperienced, this is another case where intervention is better than silence. Some of the advices we ave all been witness to are less than humerous I can assure you.

ur one smart old fella
lol
frk

im sorry if I came off as the weener... i was assumeing u meant ppl who asked the newbs to consiter learning more, before touching aas were actually flaming, if that was NOT your intention, then yes.. i was wrong and i give u my apology frkn

its cool guys, thanks tho
as i said i didnt think my thoughts were being conveyed correctly.
frk

OPEN FLAME!!!!!!!

dude i just realized u said weener lol
im fkn dying here lol
frk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear