over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have cancer.

Great news. Glad to hear that you are doing better.

So after about 18 months of having zero appetite…I’m hungry…all the time.
I’ve gained about 15 pounds in the last two weeks..feel amazing.

bad news is my feet have swollen up…ankles…
Went in for ultrasound and ruled out blood clots..
So I’m assuming it’s lymphedema..could be a symptom that the cancer has returned…they are in the process of getting my next scan done ASAP…

I also read that people with eating disorders sometimes get edema when they are recovering…during their re-feeding period..Im hoping it’s that.🤞🙂

Stay positive, you've done great. I'm glad you're getting your weight back.

…scan was clean…bloods looked good.
Been about two weeks and the water I’m holding in my lower legs and feet is slowly going away.

So I’m pretty sure it’s “re-feeding syndrome”…happens to anorexics when they start eating again…POWs..famine victims…really painful man it felt like my feet were gonna pop the skin was very tight.
i was terrified it was lymphedema but I think I’m good.

appetite is still good…filling out a bit.
When my feet get a little better I’m gonna exercise…😃

WOW, great news! That had to be an incredible relief!!

Hello…thought I would update.

another clean scan…blood work looked good.
Started to exercise a bit…just walking and light weights I think I’m done trying to bodybuild…🙂…maybe.

…also stopped taking my pain meds..knew it was time.Im still dealing with withdrawal symptoms.

Started to exercise a bit…just walking and light weights I think I’m done trying to bodybuild…🙂…maybe.

…also stopped taking my pain meds..knew it was time.Im still dealing with withdrawal symptoms.
Cannabis can help alot with withdrawal symptoms from opioid pain meds.

Cannabis can help alot with withdrawal symptoms from opioid pain
Hey thanks gunga…
I’ve been eating it smoking it…vaping
Trying to get comfortable
Im walking around all spaced out,and my head isn’t working real well anyway from the withdrawals
It’s hellish

Hey thanks gunga…
I’ve been eating it smoking it…vaping
Trying to get comfortable
Im walking around all spaced out,and my head isn’t working real well anyway from the withdrawals
It’s hellish
Hang in there my friend....things will get better.

What pain meds you where taking brother? I get script percs for my back and been on for about 6 years. I've been tapering off and after Thanksgiving I'm go off completely and just stay home till withdrawal goes away.I'm tired of taking that crap

What pain meds you where taking brother? I get script percs for my back and been on for about 6 years. I've been tapering off and after Thanksgiving I'm go off completely and just stay home till withdrawal goes away.I'm tired of taking that crap
Morphine 30mgs 3x a day
15mg oxy IR every 4 hours…..

lots…

I wanted to add I can’t taper opiates..
im an old addict always had to do cold turkey

I wanted to add I can’t taper opiates..
im an old addict always had to do cold turkey
Oh I see yea you taking a few and they are strong. So withdrawal for you is going to last longer than for me.the symptoms are more or less exactly it's the duration that changes.

I'm not going to sugar coat it it's going to be hell for both of us.but we will feel better and get over it

My tapering is not working so I just have to cold turkey it too

If you need any support I'm here 24/7 bro just pm me. I'm glad your cancer is better I lost my dad a few years ago from it and my sister has been in the hospital for 4 almost 5 month with lukimia. So she got the kemo and the bone narrow transplant
And not waiting for the body to accept it or reject it.and waiting for white blood count to go up. She can't stand or barely move her hands.its really rough time for me and the family she only 58 years old. So I'm here brother

Oh I see yea you taking a few and they are strong. So withdrawal for you is going to last longer than for me.the symptoms are more or less exactly it's the duration that changes.

I'm not going to sugar coat it it's going to be hell for both of us.but we will feel better and get over it

My tapering is not working so I just have to cold turkey it too

If you need any support I'm here 24/7 bro just pm me. I'm glad your cancer is better I lost my dad a few years ago from it and my sister has been in the hospital for 4 almost 5 month with lukimia. So she got the kemo and the bone narrow transplant
And not waiting for the body to accept it or reject it.and waiting for white blood count to go up. She can't stand or barely move her hands.its really rough time for me and the family she only 58 years old. So I'm here brother
Thank you
I’m sorry to hear about your sister…
I’ll be thinking about you both,come post here and let me know how she’s doing.

Awesome. Congrats man

I don't know if I already commented in this thread but I had a cousin Rebecca she died at 29 of cancer they did heavy chemo surgery and that killed her faster than the cancer

I had a uncle that died recently a cancer.

One thing that kills cancer and shrinks it up the fastest is the ketogenic diet like very very little carbs or no carbs at all

Another thing that seems to help is medical grade or concentrated cannabis I think it's the THC molecule but it's a certain kind that's concentrated I think you can get it medically somewhere it may be very difficult to get it's it's not smoking it it's I think it's oil form or something but ketogenic diet is the main one like very low sugars also fasting for three or four days and doing the ketogenic diet for a few days of them repeat that's been shown to kill it and shrink up cancer the fastest

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws