over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

I have a good friend who's a board-certified OB/GYN and is a partner in the largest, most successful group in my area. She LOVES CoolSculpting and uses it on herself and her patients with really good results. This is a really smart doc who wouldn't be using it (especially on herself) if she didn't believe the science behind it and if she didn't see results in herself or her patients. I have another friend who's a massage therapist & owns a very successful business. She bought a Cryo-T machine about a year ago and has seen great results on herself and clients as well. She said she tells all the big girls that come in and want the treatments that it's not a miracle cure for being a fat ass! For best results they need to diet and exercise too...lol. Take it for what it's worth. When I diet down for the summer I can get really good six-pack abs but I always have some damn "love handles" and lower back fat. I'm really considering trying the Cryo-T to see how it works.

do these women also happen to believe in astrology and crystal healing bowls?

because i know plenty of women who swear by them as well

Perhaps a premature question, but which brand did you buy?
I bought a cheap one off Amazon that literally does not have a brand haha

I used it for the first time last night and it felt like the fat was heated and almost boiled and melted/liquified inside. Hopefully I get similar/better effects again today.

While I don't expect to see results for at least a few weeks, if it keeps working like that I wouldn't be surprised to see some noticable changes within a week. We will see.

Lol

I would do liposuction and skin removal if I had that money but

Anyway I went ahead and bought one of these "cavitation" machines for cheap on Amazon

I had already been doing research into similar technology for a different purpose so I am familiar with it and will take a two-birds-with-one-stone approach

The plan is to use the machine during my "PE" sessions... To simultaneously heat and stretch the tissues while also reducing the fat to allow more of the tissue to show... If you have to ask, don't...
You'll be a show-er instead of a grower in no time bro just don't post any pics for the love of God

do these women also happen to believe in astrology and crystal healing bowls?

because i know plenty of women who swear by them as well

Not sure about that but I AM sure the OB/GYN graduated from a top medical school and residency program (where she was chief resident) and is considered one of the best docs in her field in a very large metropolitan area in a very busy practice with 7 locations. I'm just relaying her personal experience as well as those of the patients she's used it on.

It's been a week of using my cheap cavitation machine everyday and I do see a noticable difference. Obviously can't tell what kind of long term effects it will have yet. But I'm encouraged by what I've seen so far, so I am doing more research on better machines. I actually just found out that you can buy a generic Chinese coolsculpting machine on eBay for about the price of one coolsculpting session. Check it out.

if I had the cash i would definitely get one, especially since you can return it within 30 days if you don't like it

Ok guys, the cheap cavitation machine I have been using is nice for the money, but from what I understand it is merely draining the fat cells and not actually killing them. In order to kill them, one would need to use either extreme heat or extreme cold. As my last post indicated, the "extreme cold" route is possible with one of those coolsculpting machines you can buy. After looking into buying one of those, I compared it with the "extreme heat" method/machines, and decided I liked that approach better for safety and convenience (no risk of frost bite, etc). So today I pulled the trigger on an $800 (after tax) at home liposonix machine. I am excited about getting it and trying it out. The cost of these treatments in a boutique is something like $1,000. Now I can do them unlimited on myself, my GF, my friends and family, at home, for free (well, I meant, I had to buy the machine, but, yeah). There is a 30-day money back guarantee, and while full results usually take a couple months to show up, I assume I will know within 30 days if the results are sufficient enough to justify the purchase. I am sure I will update you all on the results, but if you dont see me update this and are interested, quote me and let me know.

Ok guys, the cheap cavitation machine I have been using is nice for the money, but from what I understand it is merely draining the fat cells and not actually killing them. In order to kill them, one would need to use either extreme heat or extreme cold. As my last post indicated, the "extreme cold" route is possible with one of those coolsculpting machines you can buy. After looking into buying one of those, I compared it with the "extreme heat" method/machines, and decided I liked that approach better for safety and convenience (no risk of frost bite, etc). So today I pulled the trigger on an $800 (after tax) at home liposonix machine. I am excited about getting it and trying it out. The cost of these treatments in a boutique is something like $1,000. Now I can do them unlimited on myself, my GF, my friends and family, at home, for free (well, I meant, I had to buy the machine, but, yeah). There is a 30-day money back guarantee, and while full results usually take a couple months to show up, I assume I will know within 30 days if the results are sufficient enough to justify the purchase. I am sure I will update you all on the results, but if you dont see me update this and are interested, quote me and let me know.
What machine

It may sound funny but it's actually an FDA approved technology that has fairly well documented results and solid science behind it. It won't cause weight reduction, but it does kill fat cells in a local region.

good thread man...some of us actually do have problem areas. For the people that just say "just diet man"...they don't understand what a true problem area is or we would be on diets year round. For example I will attach a picture of my abs at 245lbs....but yet still have slight double chin that only gets worse with ANY weight gain, while the rest of me can be lean. I have thought about doing lipo on my chin, just because it is really annoying in the winter if i am wearing a baggy sweatshirt and baggy pants...the only thing people in public will see is a big guy with a double chin and don't know what is under the baggy clothes, or at least in my mind that is how I feel. Mirror.jpg

You guys laughing at the guy for putting his ass out there giving us actual useful info on something and even spending his money to do so whether it works or not are garbage members of this forum.

Bigger keep us updated brother let us know how it goes!

good thread man...some of us actually do have problem areas. For the people that just say "just diet man"...they don't understand what a true problem area is or we would be on diets year round. For example I will attach a picture of my abs at 245lbs....but yet still have slight double chin that only gets worse with ANY weight gain, while the rest of me can be lean. I have thought about doing lipo on my chin, just because it is really annoying in the winter if i am wearing a baggy sweatshirt and baggy pants...the only thing people in public will see is a big guy with a double chin and don't know what is under the baggy clothes, or at least in my mind that is how I feel. View attachment 124482

I used to say that when I had your body fat % and then something happened

I dieted my ass off, did cardio and was stage ready with veins on my abs.. my stubborn fat area happened to be something I could lose but I was too lazy to diet and do cardio as much as it takes to hit that 5% bodyfat

I used to say that when I had your body fat % and then something happened

I dieted my ass off, did cardio and was stage ready with veins on my abs.. my stubborn fat area happened to be something I could lose but I was too lazy to diet and do cardio as much as it takes to hit that 5% bodyfat

And many of us in here used to compete as well...and your right...when I used to be on stage my problem area was gone in the low single digits...BUT the second I ate like a normal human being, that is the very first spot it would come back, hence problem area.

You guys laughing at the guy for putting his ass out there giving us actual useful info on something and even spending his money to do so whether it works or not are garbage members of this forum.

Bigger keep us updated brother let us know how it goes!

Exactly my thoughts. I actually just read his posts skipping all the ignorant addicts comments.
Thank you so much bigger for being "outside of the box" I will actually PM you with some exciting info.

Exactly my thoughts. I actually just read his posts skipping all the ignorant addicts comments.
Thank you so much bigger for being "outside of the box" I will actually PM you with some exciting info.

Agreed. Biggerp73 is simply sharing his experience with this device and adding useful info to those interested. I'm not sure why anyone would come here and bash him.

Djufo, feel free to share the exciting info with us.

Alright guys, I got my Liposonix machine yesterday. At first I was going to return it because it was advertised as going up to 50 j/cm, but it only goes up to 20 j/cm. However, I did some more research and I learned that doctors have to use analgesics and numbing agents with this machine, and that you can get the same result with lower intensity and more treatment. So I fired it up at 20 j/cm, and fuck. It quite literally felt like I was getting tazered with a military grade razer. I immediately cursed and removed it from my body. I cannot imagine how it would have felt to try 50 j/cm. So I turned the machine down to 10, and it still hurt, so I turned it down to 8, to 7, to 5, and found 4 j/cm to be the level I could feel without feeling pain. 5-7 is tolerable, and 8-10 you could grit your teeth, but I just wasn't trying to do all that. So I spent about 30-45 minutes covering my pubic area with the 4 j/cm setting, and by the end of it the fat pad was very noticably flatter and smaller. It's not even remotely comparable to the cheap cavitation machine that caused small changes.

So I spent about 30-45 minutes covering my pubic area with the 4 j/cm setting, and by the end of it the fat pad was very noticably flatter and smaller. It's not even remotely comparable to the cheap cavitation machine that caused small changes.
For real? IMMEDIATELY noticeable, and to your understanding, permanent? I assumed the technology (killing the fat cells with heat . . . right?) was solid science, but I just assumed it would take a while for your system to excrete the dead cells.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear