over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you had the choice?

bapperfan

Registered
I am about to start my second cycle in the new year. Stats - 6', 225lbs, bf 10% (ish).

1st cycle was 250mg test e pw for 8 wks and I gained 14 lbs off that - lost 6lbs post cycle...so overall and 8lb gain (1lb pw) which I am very happy with.

Now, for 2nd cycle, I was thinking of doing 250 mg pw for 12 wks [this time] to compare gains. I will kick start with 20mg dbol ed for 1st 4 wks.

My question is for the 3750mg test e I have on hand, would you do a 250mg pw for 12 wks, or would you do 500mg pw for half the time?

Basically, which scenario would you expect to give the best, most solid,gains?

I would say get 2 more bottles of test and 1 bottle of deca and do 750mg per week with 300mg deca for 12 weeks and run the dbol 3-on, 3-off, 3-on

Dont base your cycle around what you have stocked up, base it on what dose you want to use and what gains you want to get. first time you use deca you will grow like a weed anyway.

:)

I would say get 2 more bottles of test and 1 bottle of deca and do 750mg per week with 300mg deca for 12 weeks and run the dbol 3-on, 3-off, 3-on

Dont base your cycle around what you have stocked up, base it on what dose you want to use and what gains you want to get. first time you use deca you will grow like a weed anyway.

Why use 6x time more shit if he gained 1pound per week on 250mg test per week? What the fuck is wrong with you people.....

Stay with your plan IMO and take up to 30mg of dbol a day, you will have a great cycle no side probably another 10pound on your frame kept after your cycle. Which whatever anyone says IS GREAT. You can always up the dose later on when you stop growing on those dose. IMO I would play with a few more test cycle ester/dosage wise before throwing any other injectables on top of it.

Why use 6x time more shit if he gained 1pound per week on 250mg test per week? What the fuck is wrong with you people.....

Ok you might be right but the point i was getting at with my post was that he should not be getting into the habbit of doing a cycle with what he has in stock.

He should stock up on it before starting, so that he doesnt have to run the cycle for a set amount of time, and can run it as long as he needs to before his receptors get saturated and he stops growing, and an anabolic+test+oral is the best way to get maximum results out of a cycle.

I am Referring to Big-A's growth principles for beginners.

God you're 18! How many cycle have you done to give people advice like that? I saw the picture of you in the member photo, you look great but you gained 25pound in two years using that much shit? I'm surrounded by old school bodybuilder where I work and their first cycle were all like he's doing 1cc pw with an oral, they all had 19-20inches arm before even touching a gram of total aas per week. Nowadays guys jump on Half a gram on their first cycle, a gram on their second, the cycle you just gave is around a 1.4g per week on his second cycle for god sake! He just said he respond great to low dose why you are telling to jump on 6x the dose? It's not like he's gonna gain 4x more muscle for doing 6x the dosage. You simply CANNOT gain more then 1pound of lean muscle fibers in a week period.

My suggestion is to do a 10 week cycle this go around, using 375mg test e per week, (375mgx10=3750mg). Use the dbol as you stated for the first 4 weeks or if you have enough run the dbol for 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off /3 weeks on like Pintowin stated. If you are seeing good gains off test at low dosages then there is no need to double the dose imo.

But it is all relative. You will definitely see gains on 500mg/week as well. It really depends on your goals and what you are willing to run your dosages at.

God you're 18! How many cycle have you done to give people advice like that? I saw the picture of you in the member photo, you look great but you gained 25pound in two years using that much shit? I'm surrounded by old school bodybuilder where I work and their first cycle were all like he's doing 1cc pw with an oral, they all had 19-20inches arm before even touching a gram of total aas per week. Nowadays guys jump on Half a gram on their first cycle, a gram on their second, the cycle you just gave is around a 1.4g per week on his second cycle for god sake! He just said he respond great to low dose why you are telling to jump on 6x the dose? It's not like he's gonna gain 4x more muscle for doing 6x the dosage. You simply CANNOT gain more then 1pound of lean muscle fibers in a week period.

Shit, yeah maybe dosages arent my strong point for advice, i meen i am suggesting him to use double the amount i have ever used, and i went from 190 to 235 in two years. and have only just started using drugs. Ive done one test only cycle for 7-8 weeks and it was shite gear, i gained about 5-6lbs. Ive just started on test cyp at 300mg with 200mg masteron, and i dont use a crapload of drugs. i have never gone above 500mg per week. and the 2012 photo was 1 week into the masteron+cyp cycle.

I was simply offering my advice to get the most out of his cycle, i didnt know that you could only gain 1lb per week, i had heard of people gaining 25lbs in 10 weeks during a cycle, but im guessing a lot of that is water.

please dont bring my age thing into this, i get enough of that from Phil Hernon already.

The principle I like to work on is to get the most out of as little gear as possible, so I guess I don't need to increase the dose until my gains slow down. I think that when you start going in with massive amounts then there is no way back for the next cycle and you have to repeat the previous dose or even up it. So many say that this is a marathon and not a sprint. Basically, I trained natural for years toiling the fuck out of myself for every last fiber, so now I am going to be just as pateint with the 'enhanced' approach.

Thanks for all the input guys, I really appreciate it and it help me a lot :)

The principle I like to work on is to get the most out of as little gear as possible, so I guess I don't need to increase the dose until my gains slow down. I think that when you start going in with massive amounts then there is no way back for the next cycle and you have to repeat the previous dose or even up it. So many say that this is a marathon and not a sprint. Basically, I trained natural for years toiling the fuck out of myself for every last fiber, so now I am going to be just as pateint with the 'enhanced' approach.

thats a smart way to do it, how long where you natural for?

thats a smart way to do it, how long where you natural for?

I have been training consistently for 4-5 years now, in a beat the log book Dorian Yates style. I came from 12.5 stone to about 15' 3 in that time. Tried to eat more at that point to add more size, but recognised I was at my genetic limit as I just got fatter at that point. So, decided to take the plunge.

I actually did a couple of cycles in the late 90's when I was 19-20 yrs old, but left bodybuilding for 7 years or so as I did a bit of boxing, and also got a degree, etc. You might say that I went for a TOTAL REBUILD in 2007 and haven't looked back since :) I'm in it for life now, which is one reason why I include my health in my decision making... Cheers for asking mate...

Just stay at 250mg for the longer cycle. You know u can pull more gains out of it, save the 500mg. Anything more than fast recovery from gear is a side effect. As long as you recover for the next workout your doing good, and that comes from your fav BB Dorian Yates.

Finally someone with a clue. What is wrong with some of these fucking people. In my opinion, fuck the dbol and just run 250mg of test for the 12 weeks and as long as your gaining with that don't change it or add anything. You will know when it is time to make some adjustments, but why fix it if it's not broke.

This is a sensible approach. There's no need to increase the dosage until it stops working.

dude do the 250.test with the dbol... promise ull love it and its still really low dose

If you decide to take d-bol, take either in the middle or end of cycle. I never was a fan of an oral kickstart. You get that synergistic effect when everything is in full swing. Also helps when gains start to slow down. Trust me on that.

If you decide to take d-bol, take either in the middle or end of cycle. I never was a fan of an oral kickstart. You get that synergistic effect when everything is in full swing. Also helps when gains start to slow down. Trust me on that.

Truth^^^

Bump that.
Using an oral for the last 4 weeks leading right up to PCT is a great way to squeeze a few more gains out of a cycle right at the end.

But I like Turinabol better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner