over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm a hypocrite - Damn ADHD meds!

Aliendogstar

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have preached on here about the perils of using Adderall. I have stayed away from it because it's like crack in a bottle "for me". So, my doctor prescribes me Vyvanse. That's different, right! Not. I'm taking it as prescribed and it really does help me with my job but it talks to me. If one is good, two is better, right? So far, I have resisted. Am I on a slippery slope? I do like the lil' kick in the ass, the focus, appetite suppression, and there really isn't a major crash.

Btw, Vyanse consists of dextroamphetamine :eek: coupled with the essential amino acid L-lysine.

Be careful with those pills. Just because you doctor prescribed it does not make it good. You should consider good vs bad go from there. If you do stay on it take it as prescribed and don't double dose.

Of course you are on a slippery slope if you're thinking like that. You have an addictive personality, so we can always justify abusing things

How much are you on. I remember taking two if my dose and it was very unpleasant feeling.

I have preached on here about the perils of using Adderall. I have stayed away from it because it's like crack in a bottle "for me". So, my doctor prescribes me Vyvanse. That's different, right! Not. I'm taking it as prescribed and it really does help me with my job but it talks to me. If one is good, two is better, right? So far, I have resisted. Am I on a slippery slope? I do like the lil' kick in the ass, the focus, appetite suppression, and there really isn't a major crash.

Btw, Vyanse consists of dextroamphetamine :eek: coupled with the essential amino acid L-lysine.

Hey brother,

For guys like us, anything that feels good, more is always better!!! That is our disease!

Is this your way of telling on yourself??

What are you going to do?

How much are you on. I remember taking two if my dose and it was very unpleasant feeling.

That's a good thing! That probably means you don't have addict tendencies.

I was prescribed Vyvanse a few years back. MEH. I switched to Adderal because it cost about $150 less per prescription. I don't like amphetamines, I'm more 420 friendly.

But yes, as you know, you are dancing with the Devil with that stuff. Doesn't mean you have to abuse it tho. And by upping your dose you are just upping your tolerance, and chance at dependence.

Hey brother,

Is this your way of telling on yourself??

What are you going to do?

That's a good thing! That probably means you don't have addict tendencies.

I am on a 50mg dose. Telling on myself? I actually have been very honest with my family and those around me about the pull the drug has. It also has tremendous benefits. Am I an addict? I'm totally an addict. I've been rather open about in past posts and have given explicit details. So, there's no denial in that regard. The denial might be whether I can responsibly use this medication or not. F*ck!....everything I write from this point on sounds like me rationalizing the use of it. What am I going to do? Use it for when I need it at work. Right now I'm not doing tedious architecture work so I've been off it for the past 3 weeks. But, it's about to start up again....time to get a refill.

I am 42 and was diagnosed wtih ADHD at 37 years old and have been treating with between 40-60mg a day of adderal and only wish that I had gone to a doctor earlier in life.
Yes, they are easy to abuse and I will say that i have taken them a few times at night if I needed a boost but we all make mistakes.
with the meds my mind is like a laser without I am like a herd of cats

I am 42 and was diagnosed wtih ADHD at 37 years old and have been treating with between 40-60mg a day of adderal and only wish that I had gone to a doctor earlier in life.
Yes, they are easy to abuse and I will say that i have taken them a few times at night if I needed a boost but we all make mistakes.
with the meds my mind is like a laser without I am like a herd of cats

If I take it with put an SSRI I feel neurotic.

Im on adderall xr 20 mg cut back on the mg im secure at 20 mg a day.... I have been on them for years I cant focus for shit.. I lost the suppressing appeite feeling years ago...

Alcar and vitamin D seems to make a lower dose more affective for me. After a while thou I am eventually just as unproductive. Right now I feel like I am walking through molasses

I like to grind up about 10mg ads and mix it with a preworkout drink. It makes my strength better for some reason, and my drive.

I have been on them for years I cant focus for shit.

LOL when I read that. Obviously you're terribly dopamine depleted. Just take it when you need it and you won't build up such a terrible tolerance.

LOL when I read that. Obviously you're terribly dopamine depleted. Just take it when you need it and you won't build up such a terrible tolerance.

Well I go to school 4x a week plus work 5 days a week sometimes 6... So ya im dependent on them... I get anxiety when i run low... i dont take them on days off so ya when needed.... :banghead: :banghead:

If you're worried about abuse why don't you get a family member to ration them out for you? I don't have an addictive personality, but in my past the reason I stopped using coke was because I lost a supplier and I couldn't afford the other ones, so if it's less available it's harder to abuse.

They been making me nauseous lately. Cortisol insufficient?

I am on a 50mg dose. Telling on myself? I actually have been very honest with my family and those around me about the pull the drug has. It also has tremendous benefits. Am I an addict? I'm totally an addict. I've been rather open about in past posts and have given explicit details. So, there's no denial in that regard. The denial might be whether I can responsibly use this medication or not. F*ck!....everything I write from this point on sounds like me rationalizing the use of it. What am I going to do? Use it for when I need it at work. Right now I'm not doing tedious architecture work so I've been off it for the past 3 weeks. But, it's about to start up again....time to get a refill.

Telling on one's self is something we say in recovery when someone is shares their fears, thoughts and feelings with someone else. It's a good thing! It helps us addicts be accountable to each other. Which it seems like that is what your doing. Keeping those feeling to ourselves isn't good.

Sounds like your taking a good approach. Just use them when absolutely needed. Being accountable to someone close to you might be a good idea also.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws