over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im freaking out!!!!!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok so i have unilateral weakness on my right side(right arm). im going to the doc's on monday. in the mean time i had my girl ask a doctor at her work. he said it can be anything from a muscle tear, to a slipped disk. theres verry little pain if any which leads him to think its a tear but i need a ct scan or an mri to confirm. well its totally screwing with my head. if i cant train i swear ill go nuts. ive been freaking out about this for over a week and its messing with everything from my diet to my training. i struggled with 365 on declines today(usuallly 385 for a solid 8) and wide grip pullups were a joke. God im pissed off!!!!! sorry i just needed to vent.

Where is the weakness in your ''right arm''? The entire arm? Or does it start from your shoulder or chest?

Doesn't seem to bad if your able to push 365lbs without alot of pain imo..

If it was me I would lift light / high reps and see if it goes away along with more rest.

If you actually have a tear or what not , I don't think it is wise to bench 365lbs... Would damage it worse for sure.

yeah but not being able to lift anything at all will be fucked up i will suggest that you not focus on the weight so much at this point and do higher reps of 20 or 25 with lighter weights and sqeeze if as much as u can u will still get a great pump trust me

its in the right rear delt and bicep. ive always had a good bench 365 for me blows.

That's funny... I just got done working back and doing hang cleans & my the back of my right shoulder is aching along with some weakness. But then again, I have had full shoulder reconstruction. Mine is rotator cuff related. If your freaking out already about not being able to work out , I would completely take off a week or two... Because, once that cuff goes, you'll be looking at a year + off from weights... Than another year or two were you can only do certain lifts without pain. Hell BB benching still hurts for me which keeps me from doing anything heavy.

Hopefully your just going through a strain or some inflammation.... But if you continue to work it without it healing it might very well lead to tearing it.

I hope it's nothing to big. But if I were you I would workout with light weights or stop until you see the doc. In the mean time do RICE - Rest, Ice, Compress, and Elevate. If there is a small tear or something like that then RICE will help speed the recovery a lot faster.

its just driving me out of my mind. ive been consistantly in the gym since i was 18...thats 10 years, its not pain that bothering me, theres little if any pain its the weakness and the inability to get the most out of my workout. after 10 years i have a trainer thats like if you were a quarterback having dan marino as your personal coach and i cant utilize it fully at the moment. i want to do my first show on sept 11 and the last thing i need is a set back.

its just driving me out of my mind. ive been consistantly in the gym since i was 18...thats 10 years, its not pain that bothering me, theres little if any pain its the weakness and the inability to get the most out of my workout. after 10 years i have a trainer thats like if you were a quarterback having dan marino as your personal coach and i cant utilize it fully at the moment. i want to do my first show on sept 11 and the last thing i need is a set back.

Setbacks suck, and they happen. I've had many.

Trying to prevent them is the challenging part. Like I said + others, REST until you feel better. Trying to work through it is a bad idea that will lead to a setback.

You sound like you don't take many off days anyways... So maybe your body is trying to tell you it's time you do....

i'll tell you from a recent experience to rest now before it gets worse. i was recently diagnosed with bursitis in my right shoulder that could have been prevented by listening to my body and taking it easy. now i'm sitting around unable to lift and i'm going crazy!

I feel you bro nothing worse than an injury. I busted my knee a couple of weeks ago and I swear I could have gone on anti depression:eek: because of it.

Well, I can tell you the problem right now....you're almost 30. I'm serious, man. Once you hit 30, it's like you have to completely relearn to workout because the things that were once no concern at all, suddenly become such a bitch.

if its in your rear belt and bicep its probably just some nerve pain or bursitus and will go away, with a little rest. Happened to me earlier in the year and all the time when i played baseball. Dont worry man, just like others said, go with some lighter weights and maybe a week off (its the perfect time of the year for that)

well i have a doctors appt tomorrow morning. it took forever to get in just to get a referral to get an mri. hopefully it will be something simple. im still going to hit a workout tomorrow but lighten up IF necessary. thanks for all the support and advice guys

It happnens to me very often, nothing that my chriropractor cant solve with couple of sessions.
When he test me he just puch with his finger my rigth arms extended and it goes down very easy but he can not push my left arm so after a couple of sessions he try it a gain and he cant push it down anymore.
Subluxations can make you sick, weak, or in a lot of pain bro!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws