over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm getting coolsculpting

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
"The CoolSculpting machine makes cryolipolysis look easy, but it is complex technology. The CoolSculpting machine is a sophisticated tool that delivers controlled and precise cooling at a consistent temperature for the period of time necessary to cause a natural death of fat cells without damaging your skin, nerves, blood vessels or other tissues. The temperature of your skin being treated is continuously monitored by the machine throughout the entire procedure, and the temperature of the applicator responds according to this feedback, so that it will never reach risky temperatures."

That's what I'm worried about

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sadly, new fat cells can be produced quite quickly.

"The Yale team found that the activation of a nutrient signaling pathway called PI3-kinase/AKT-2 was necessary to produce fat precursor cells, which in turn produce adipose tissue. Normal mice began producing these precursor cells within 24 hours of starting a high-fat diet."

This is why I say you can't just eat crap and think you will keep it off.

Biggerp73

Registered
"The CoolSculpting machine makes cryolipolysis look easy, but it is complex technology. The CoolSculpting machine is a sophisticated tool that delivers controlled and precise cooling at a consistent temperature for the period of time necessary to cause a natural death of fat cells without damaging your skin, nerves, blood vessels or other tissues. The temperature of your skin being treated is continuously monitored by the machine throughout the entire procedure, and the temperature of the applicator responds according to this feedback, so that it will never reach risky temperatures."

That's what I'm worried about
I just set my machine to negative 15 and run it for an hour.

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Bigger so what is the process like exactly with the machine? What do you need besides the machine itself?

micro2000

Registered
I know there's mixed reviews on this but I'm gonna try it on my flanks. I'm just gonna do one treatment. Most do at least two treatments but I'm gonna shoot for just one.

What do you guys think I shot do to maximize results?
Obviously diet, but what do you guys think about injectable L-Carnitine or something else. If it wasn't summer I'd run a low dose of dnp, but idk.
Please report back any results. This is how we all learn of new methods and progress forward. Even showing that it does nothing is useful information.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The machine needs maintenance. I can't get for two weeks now due to my schedule and theirs.

Biggerp73

Registered
Bigger so what is the process like exactly with the machine? What do you need besides the machine itself?
Fill it up with water, plug it in to the wall, put an antifreeze sheet on the target area, place the applicator over the sheet, turn the machine on. That's it.

It has a suction that pulls the fat up inside that you can adjust. You can increase the intensity of the suction as well as the frequency of the release. I set mine for a medium suction with an infrequent release.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got the coolsculpting treatment yesterday. It didn't feel as cold as I thought it would. But then again I have an I've belt that I've used once. We'll see what happens. My skin looks back to normal today. But I thought I'd bruise or something

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got the coolsculpting treatment yesterday. It didn't feel as cold as I thought it would. But then again I have an I've belt that I've used once. We'll see what happens. My skin looks back to normal today. But I thought I'd bruise or something

Do you notice a difference in fat reduction?

old timer

Registered
Is it better to get it when you are fatter or when you are super lean?
Great question. I've wondered the same think for other methods like Kybella.

If we assume that the "volume" of fat is identical with every coolsculpting procedure, then there will be more fat cells included in that volume when you're lean than when those and other fat cells are larger so I'm THINKING lean gets the nod but I'm hoping Cinder or someone else will know for sure.

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is it better to get it when you are fatter or when you are super lean?

If you are super lean, and I don't know your interpretation of that, why would you need it, if you don't have any fat? I think it is more of a tool for that last stubborn fat to take off. And if you real fat, don't expect miracles.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My flanks don't look discolored but damn are they sore as hell. I wonder if it's from the suction or...

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Man….the things we buy or go through to lose some fat I’ve just read this entire thread pretty flipping interesting, but what would Lee Priest say lol I know who cares…. but I bet he would say do some fucking cardio throw in a half a mg of winstrol because he barely took any gear 😂 and hit it ….

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's been a month and I can't tell much difference.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ambrose218