over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inflamed bicep tendon

jesse7159

Kilo Klub Member

so i have what seems to be an inflamed bicep tendon where it connects to my shoulder. any ideas on how to treat besides rest and ice? already did that, they arent helping much. pressing movements over head kill along with incline bench. woluld eq and gh help with the inflammation and regeneration of collagen in that area? any feedback would be helpful, thanks

side note: MRI is not possible at this time.

so i have what seems to be an inflamed bicep tendon where it connects to my shoulder. any ideas on how to treat besides rest and ice? already did that, they arent helping much. pressing movements over head kill along with incline bench. woluld eq and gh help with the inflammation and regeneration of collagen in that area? any feedback would be helpful, thanks

side note: MRI is not possible at this time.

Remove these. Do side laterals and decline. Just my o.

Diclofanac is a good prescription anti-inflamatory that heals pretty much every muscle pain I get. If not go with an over the counter NSAID (advil, ibprofen). Doc tells me less inflamation in joints and tendons = less pain. Works for me. Just eat somthing with these things, after years of football and ibprofen uncers develop easily.

Diclofanac is a good prescription anti-inflamatory that heals pretty much every muscle pain I get. If not go with an over the counter NSAID (advil, ibprofen). Doc tells me less inflamation in joints and tendons = less pain. Works for me. Just eat somthing with these things, after years of football and ibprofen uncers develop easily.

that would seem like a feasable option however, isnt there some kind of toxicity with ibuprofen? maybe kidneys? not sure where i read that but if thats not the case i may have to do that

NSAIDS (ibprofen) work by decreasing inflamation, unfortunatly the route in the same medicine works on the feedback loop in the GI (best friends a doc and comes thru with some amazing info). As long as your not taking them for months at a time you should be able to avoid any negaitive effects on the GI. And definatly eat something light with them to help from high acidity levels in the stomach

NSAIDS (ibprofen) work by decreasing inflamation, unfortunatly the route in the same medicine works on the feedback loop in the GI (best friends a doc and comes thru with some amazing info). As long as your not taking them for months at a time you should be able to avoid any negaitive effects on the GI. And definatly eat something light with them to help from high acidity levels in the stomach

ah good point. ive always eaten something with it otherwise it really tears up my stomach. you or your bro think Alflutop would help? i dunno a whole lot about it but it looks promising.

Natural remedy…

fish oil is also good for inflammation. I take 6-8 grams a day. Unfortunately, tendons just take time to heal due to the limited blood flow feeding them.

could i do flaxseed oil instead? its been said flax is a vegan form of fish oil.

I have not heard that it has the same benefits, but it might be worth some research

I have had the exact same thing. First time my Ortho just gave me a cortisone shot. Worked great and once the inflamationg subsided the pain didn't come back for a couple of years. Now I just use Deca.

i believe its omega-3 that is anti inflammatory which flaxseed oil has but i will look into it. thanks bro.

Take a look a Perilla Seed Oil. It has more anti-inflammatory properties than flax.

I really think supplementing your diet with substances or treating with ice/heat etc is just covering up the cause of your problem and that it will go on indefinetly if you do that. Its going to take a change in the way you have been training to totaly do away with the pain and make sure it doesnt come back. Im with the other guy that said do away with the over head presses and inclines. Do side laterals and declines or dips. Ask Phil about this. You might also want to look at the volume of training youre doing for that area, did you increases is not long ago? Have you been lifting too heavy for too long without a period to heal up? Periodization is the smart thing to do.

I really think supplementing your diet with substances or treating with ice/heat etc is just covering up the cause of your problem and that it will go on indefinetly if you do that. Its going to take a change in the way you have been training to totaly do away with the pain and make sure it doesnt come back. Im with the other guy that said do away with the over head presses and inclines. Do side laterals and declines or dips. Ask Phil about this. You might also want to look at the volume of training youre doing for that area, did you increases is not long ago? Have you been lifting too heavy for too long without a period to heal up? Periodization is the smart thing to do.

well i do dc training 3 way split, so it would be hard to remove inclines and overhead presses...but i will have to if its going to heal. my volume is not very high but my intensity is. am i training too hard ?:confused: i warm up pretty good. my hormome levels are in check. i strained it when i was getting ready for my bb show and it never got a chance to heal :(

ah good point. ive always eaten something with it otherwise it really tears up my stomach. you or your bro think Alflutop would help? i dunno a whole lot about it but it looks promising.

I'm not sure about Alfutop, will ask him asap and get back to you. But if you can get diclofanac I would recomend that.

Diclofanac is the bomb!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner