• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
spc
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
sunrise
ESPECIL-2
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin as part of pct...

cal

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,255
New to the board...

Ive juiced on and off for about 4 years...

Has anyone used insulin as part of pct?

...how were you able to maintain you gains?

...were you able to gain anything?

THANKS.
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
I haven't used slin yet but Big A has me convinced that there's a synergistic effect with gear, GH and slin. That's how I'd use it.

Some people tend to gain a lot of fat on slin and it would seem to be a prime time to have that occur - using it post cycle. Some people have gotten good results taking it anytime - but it's definately a different reaction for each individual.

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
xcelbeyond said:
I haven't used slin yet but Big A has me convinced that there's a synergistic effect with gear, GH and slin. That's how I'd use it.

Some people tend to gain a lot of fat on slin and it would seem to be a prime time to have that occur - using it post cycle. Some people have gotten good results taking it anytime - but it's definately a different reaction for each individual.

xcel
what if you just dont take in fats after the shot? wouldnt eating fats in meals post slin be the prime time to have that occur? at least no fat until 4 hours after a shot of hum-r? :confused:
 

Got Juice

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
1,309
rippedboy said:


what if you just dont take in fats after the shot? wouldnt eating fats in meals post slin be the prime time to have that occur? at least no fat until 4 hours after a shot of hum-r? :confused:
well it would probably help, but i think it also has to do with the amount of carbs you are taking in.. for example usually like 50-100g post workout, then another 50g or so for your next meal.. and if you are shooting twice a day thats even more carbs.

Later,

Todd
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Got Juice said:


well it would probably help, but i think it also has to do with the amount of carbs you are taking in.. for example usually like 50-100g post workout, then another 50g or so for your next meal.. and if you are shooting twice a day thats even more carbs.

Later,

Todd
in the igf1 thread, one guy mentions he would rather take IGF-1 than slin, saying slin is more unforgiving-permanent. why would slin be dangerous as long as there are carbs with you? like 100g of maltodextrin after a 10iu shot?
 

crackerjack414

New member
Registered
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
529
10gs per iu is a relative number some people might need more or less it realy has to be adjusted t the individuel me personaly id rather have alot of extra carbs then going hypo
 

raybravo

New member
Registered
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
338
insulin will actually help with recovery , so usng it is good if u know how to use it without problems .
and another important thing is , we need insulin to transport amino acids for us ! thats the most imp thing , we forget that apparently and just try to get the carbs in to cover up the effect and not go hypo , but u need the aminos ! so go with 10 gms whey and around 8-10 gms carbs , u can play around with the number of carbs , when u have plenty of protein in the system as well , chances of going hypo are very low .
 

Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
503,913,759
Threads
123,769
Messages
2,365,967
Members
155,271
Latest member
AndroDHB
Top