over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one asked for your opinion.
Someone asked SouthernMuscle a question and he answered that question. You replied with a shitty troll response and therefore you are treated like a shitty troll. If you have something interesting to add to the conversation, please do so. If you can tell by the overwhelming likes to my comment, no one gives a shit about your opinion when you’re rude.
No one asked for your opinion either, and yet you gave it in the most disrispectful way and you have the balls to call Emeric´s initial post rude.
This has turned into an amazing thread 😂

And as I said before, dumbass trolling comments deserve to be treated as such.
You must be referring to that stupid vagina IronM.
Im not gay I don’t post picture of myself for other men to validate if they like what I look like . But just know I’m bigger then you old man . 5’7 233lbs 10% bf
No troll here my dosage stands corrected 1800mg. Your time is up old man . No one is taking your garbage advice on 10mg a day . And god damn you ugly . Real gay of you having to post a picture so another man can validate what you look like lmao

Silly old girl. When you can properly write a sentence in English then I will post up a picture . One of my arms is bigger then both yours. Don’t make me clown you senior citizen .
We should all read Elvia´s response to Emeric to see how a healthy discussion with respectful disagreement should be had. On the other hand, allowing newbie room temperature IQ members to shit on respected veterans, is a sure way of driving said veterans away and losing valuable knowledge.

You need to trial and error this for yourself to find out what works best for you personally

if you had asked me 15yrs ago when my diet was shit, wasn’t on gh, and only had humulin r - i woulda told you using insulin is a waste of time

now i fucking love it

i do 8-10 weeks of bulk and use insulin during that time, also a LOT of blood sugar supps

then 2 weeks minicut/insulin reset w no insulin, add dnp and keto diet

i use a decent amount of insulin w no appreciable fat gain and quite a bit of carbs, just had to figure out what foods worked for me first
Do you know what your blood work was like during all of this by chance ?

Just hit up a MOD to see about cleaning up the unnecessary posts derailing the thread. Would be great thread to have continuous contributions to for anyone interested in wetting their toes in these waters.

Delete this post as well MODS if you have the time. Thanks!!!!

Cage

Congrats, another Pro ran off ProfessionalMuscle by guys who wish they were pros. Just for the record, I talked to Emeric on the phone with long conversations and found him to be a wealth of knowledge and one of the most respectful guys I know.

Emeric has left ProfessionalMuscle and I don't blame him. Your lucky only one got a permanent ban here.

Congrats, another Pro ran off ProfessionalMuscle by guys who wish they were pros. Just for the record, I talked to Emeric on the phone with long conversations and found him to be a wealth of knowledge and one of the most respectful guys I know.

Emeric has left ProfessionalMuscle and I don't blame him. Your lucky only one got a permanent ban here.
100% agree. These 73 post reddit geniuses will be the death of ProM. We should start banning them en masse. Enough is enough. Five adults contributing and twenty children spoiling every single potentially good thread. I will contact him and see if he'll come back to contributing. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear