YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is 400mg of test decent for first cycle?

Arcus

Registered
I'm debating on this whether I should go with 400 or 500 for my first cycle for 12 weeks. I plan on kicking off the test-e with a prohormone, maybe tren/epistane stack for 6 weeks.

I was under the impression that slower dosages will accustom the body to adapting to the gains made better, therefore allowing one to keep more gains.

Suggestions?

EDIT: First inject cycle, I ran orals a couple times prior.

There's like a never ending debate on how much Test to use on your first cycle.

Some people recommend 250 others 500..

I'd bump it to 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks and forget about the tren/epistane for now.

Try starting off at 250 mg and boost up to 500 maybe 2 weeks in... it kinda differs from person to person

There's like a never ending debate on how much Test to use on your first cycle.

Some people recommend 250 others 500..

I'd bump it to 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks and forget about the tren/epistane for now.

I would agree with this. 500 mg, and see how your body reacts to test. You have done orals before, so maybe you could combine and oral for the next cycle depending on how you like the results from test only

To really answer this why not try 400 for some weeks and see how your body reacts, then bump up to 500 for a few weeks. Everyone reacts differently to AAS, so a little trial and error is not out of order. At least your dose is sane!!!:)

What is your age ?

400mg still puts you at 3x the amount of testosterone someone at the top of the scale for measurement has, so its enough to make gains.

400mg still puts you at 3x the amount of testosterone someone at the top of the scale for measurement has, so its enough to make gains.

Even if it only puts you a little over high normal, that's still enough to make gains.

OP: "more is better" doesn't work with AAS. Start on the low side, see how it goes and then adjust as needed. Take it from somone who made his fair share of mistakes with this stuff over the past year.

Thanks for the responses guys. Steve123, would you say you maintain gains better when running lower dosages for longer periods of time?

Last edited:
I'm probably not the best guy to ask because I'm on TRT. I never come off. I don't think you're going to maintain gains any better or worse either way. When you come off you'll take a hit. I do like the idea of lower doses for a little longer though.

My first cycle was 250mg of Organon Sustenon a week and I grew like crazy. You could always bump it up later if you want. Everyone reacts a little different.

I frontloaded 1 gram on test e the first week.... then 250 mg every 4 days... I would try 250 to 500 mg depending on your tolerance less is sometimes better.

Why not just start with 200-300 a week?

i agree 100%

If you have 100mg amps.. i would do 1 on monday and 1 on thurs..

my 1st time was 200mg a week and i couldnt believe how fast i grew

i agree 100%

If you have 100mg amps.. i would do 1 on monday and 1 on thurs..

my 1st time was 200mg a week and i couldnt believe how fast i grew

This is much better advice!

A lot of you younger guys think more is always better. It's not..... Maybe you should see how your body reacts to a lower dose first before blasting away at it.....

200mg to 300mg is plenty for your first cycle

Use the least amount that makes your grow.
Bump! That's what I'm thinking. Unless you're on a mission, what's the hurry to use more gear? Focus on diet.

My very first cycle was too much at 500mg/wk. I just ended up with sides and post cycle problems. 10 years later I've done pretty well on only 300mg a week and a strong diet. It goes slower. But no sides. So I can stay on for long easy cycles.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws