advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to get to this condition in 90 days?

Does sparkling water count as water? If it’s 0 cal?
Yes it's if it's just water and carbonation. Nothing wrong with carbonated water, esp if it helps you get down more water vs sugary or artificially sweeten beverages.

This guy doesn't count calories and probably drinks sodas and eats whatever, dnp?

He only wants to get to 12 percent, eating clean and dieting is more than enough to get him there fast.

My post was moreso “is it possible” to become very lean in 90 days from 20% bodyfat. Yes it is. I’m not recommend that…he will probably eat the same shit and just sweat miserably for 3-4 days and drop it

Definitely possible to get that lean in 90 days. Without drugs you may not be able to get the muscle back that you’ve lost since the second pic was taken. But you can certainly get back to that body fat level within that amount of time.

Making up a diet isn’t hard. Sticking to the plan is hard. Once you reach a certain point it really is incredible the tricks your mind will play on you to try and take the reigns out of your control.

Brother, I’ve done more drastic things before..but it wasn’t healthy, I became crazy,’and I don’t recommend it.

Keep in mind I am a person with the ability to obsess on a damn near serial killer level about shit. I will allow myself to be consumed/submerged in things for 2-3 months and shut out the whole world.

Don’t go to deep

If you FULLY commit for all 90 days (that means no cheat days and no mistakes- 87 days isn’t 90), then you can absolutely do it. I’ve taken clients through that type of transformation many times.
If you utilize compound exercises, HIIT workouts, very clean foods, plenty of rest and water, and really follow the program, it can be done.
As mentioned, it isn’t easy, but it can be done.
He can cheat every week if he wants and he can what he wants everyday if it fits in his macros. Stop peddling this bullshit that u need to be perfect to achieve a goal like this.

He can cheat every week if he wants and he can what he wants everyday if it fits in his macros. Stop peddling this bullshit that u need to be perfect to achieve a goal like this.

OP mentioned being drug free. I agree he doesn't need to be perfect but eating whatever he wants and cheating won't get him there. Eating healthy whole foods which actually make him feel full will only make things easier than eating whatever he wants.

Download carbon diet coach and setup your numbers. It will adjust your macros weekly to hit your goal and will work better than most coaches. Its literally that simple

OP mentioned being drug free. I agree he doesn't need to be perfect but eating whatever he wants and cheating won't get him there. Eating healthy whole foods which actually make him feel full will only make things easier than eating whatever he wants.
The problem in general is thinking of CHEATING. Thats denotes a bad relationship with food. Ive had women diet down and have chocolate everyday including the week before their shows. If it fits within your numbers and you want it EAT IT.

The problem in general is thinking of CHEATING. Thats denotes a bad relationship with food. Ive had women diet down and have chocolate everyday including the week before their shows. If it fits within your numbers and you want it EAT IT.

You're missing my point. If I'm dieting on X number of calories why would I want to waste 2-300 on chocolate when I could have a cup of rice, potato, sweet potato or something similar. Which is more filling?

I coached myself to a pro card without the need for any app just based on intuitive dieting. I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong by any means because you're not (calories in vs calories out). I'm just saying theres wiser says to allocate calories when in a deficit.

my 2 cents:

In reading your stats, you didn't mention your age. This plays a key role in whether you'll have a better success than not, considering that men over 40 generally begin to loose testosterone over time. Taking that into consideration, I don't know your past habits (diet, alcohol, recreational drug use, sedentary lifestyle, etc...) as these will be factors...

That said: being a natty, I HIGHLY SUGGEST 18 -20 hour Intermittent fasting. Protein diet (mainly tuna, turkey or chicken. Keep away from red meats for lower intestinal track clearing). Don't try to "muscle up", as that's not your immediate goal. Use high set/reps for more of a cardio effect with little rest between (30 seconds is good).

Extra Credit: go to any Pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid (Ephedrine...). I personally drink sugar free redbull or coffee with it to amplify the effect.

You're missing my point. If I'm dieting on X number of calories why would I want to waste 2-300 on chocolate when I could have a cup of rice, potato, sweet potato or something similar. Which is more filling?

I coached myself to a pro card without the need for any app just based on intuitive dieting. I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong by any means because you're not (calories in vs calories out). I'm just saying theres wiser says to allocate calories when in a deficit.
That's good for you but 99% give zero fucks about a pro card. You may have coached YOURSELF but those of us that work with non bodybuilders know that people need variety and the tasty foods they want especially when dropping weight

Current Physique 6’00” 210LBS 20% BF?

Goal Physique: 185/190ish looks like 10-12% BF in second picture?

Wondering if 90 days can get me there…? I’m drug free

Absolutely, 7 years ago i decided to drop fat and lost 18kg (40lbs) in 3 months. Get from around 20% like you to 6% shredded as F..K.
But i must say it was very strickt diet and sport every day, weights or cardio. there was no day i was not aktiv.

All i took was a fat burner lipo 6 from Nutrex. No roids.

That's good for you but 99% give zero fucks about a pro card. You may have coached YOURSELF but those of us that work with non bodybuilders know that people need variety and the tasty foods they want especially when dropping weight

Swearing when discussing a topic just shows unintelligence on your part. Can't even have a discussion without getting butt hurt. I've worked with plenty of non bodybuilders and still do and your blanket statement doesn't apply to the majority. Most need structure in their diet and lives and work well with that.

Only reason I mentioned the pro card was to show that I don't need a damn app to tell me how to diet. Your clients would be better off with a coach who actually understands nutrition or they could just simply download the app themselves and bypass paying you. Since thats what you're doing anyways right?

my 2 cents:

In reading your stats, you didn't mention your age. This plays a key role in whether you'll have a better success than not, considering that men over 40 generally begin to loose testosterone over time. Taking that into consideration, I don't know your past habits (diet, alcohol, recreational drug use, sedentary lifestyle, etc...) as these will be factors...

That said: being a natty, I HIGHLY SUGGEST 18 -20 hour Intermittent fasting. Protein diet (mainly tuna, turkey or chicken. Keep away from red meats for lower intestinal track clearing). Don't try to "muscle up", as that's not your immediate goal. Use high set/reps for more of a cardio effect with little rest between (30 seconds is good).

Extra Credit: go to any Pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid (Ephedrine...). I personally drink sugar free redbull or coffee with it to amplify the effect.
This is horrible advice
Swearing when discussing a topic just shows unintelligence on your part. Can't even have a discussion without getting butt hurt. I've worked with plenty of non bodybuilders and still do and your blanket statement doesn't apply to the majority. Most need structure in their diet and lives and work well with that.

Only reason I mentioned the pro card was to show that I don't need a damn app to tell me how to diet. Your clients would be better off with a coach who actually understands nutrition or they could just simply download the app themselves and bypass paying you. Since thats what you're doing anyways right?
Some of us actually have to coach people all day including their behaviors and having an app that adjusts macros makes things easier for both of us. If you would like to debate I would be glad to publicly and you can tell me how unintelligent I am.

Absolutely, 7 years ago i decided to drop fat and lost 18kg (40lbs) in 3 months. Get from around 20% like you to 6% shredded as F..K.
But i must say it was very strickt diet and sport every day, weights or cardio. there was no day i was not aktiv.

All i took was a fat burner lipo 6 from Nutrex. No roids.
Willpower is THE MOST potent fatburner ever !!!

David goggins lost 100lbs in 3 months. Is it possible? Yes. Probable? No.

Life just doesn’t let most of us train 2-3 hours per day to create an insane caloric deficit through exercise.

That’s why DNp is so magical. It makes being at work, going to the grocery store, doing dishes, cleaning the house… blow through calories like we were walking on an incline treadmill all damn day.

I’d just stick to a good sustainable diet, realzie your gonna be chubby this summer, plan for NEXT summer being shredded.

Or do test/tren/DNP and diet hard….and don’t fucking rebound into a fatty.

DNP is pure poison, calling it "magical" is absurd. You ever notice the bright yellow powder in DNP stains anything it comes in contact with and is impossible to remove? Just imagine eating that multiple times per day for weeks and what it must do to your insides. I dont know of any other substance on earth that if consumed could possible cook a human being to death from the inside out, other then DNP. The one benefit i did have from my one DNP run was it made me appreciate cardio alot more.

DNP is pure poison, calling it "magical" is absurd. You ever notice the bright yellow powder in DNP stains anything it comes in contact with and is impossible to remove? Just imagine eating that multiple times per day for weeks and what it must do to your insides. I dont know of any other substance on earth that if consumed could possible cook a human being to death from the inside out, other then DNP. The one benefit i did have from my one DNP run was it made me appreciate cardio alot more.
I know it's not popular now days but this is also my view.

In the early 2000s it seemed like most were against dnp now days it's widely accepted as safe. It's almost like AAS are looked at as more dangerous on the forums than dnp where back then it was the reverse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131