over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is masteron a waste at 12 to 13% bodyfat

Omg! The cough I get after the shot for 10 minutes sucks! If you get it 24/7 that’s torture.
Yeah, it's not the uncontrollable cough right after a shot, but it's this little build up of phlegm in the lunges I ONLY get with Tren use. Plus, I've started to get these other undesirable sides after using Tren for a long enough period, even at low doses, say 80mg - 175mg/wk for over two months. Also, I've seen bloodwork has degraded, ie: lipids, etc. My not be solely from Tren but I'm sure Tren has a strong contribution to my bloodwork going downhill. Then there is the raging bull mentality I have to stay on top of, just feeling over it at this point.

Yeah, it's not the uncontrollable cough right after a shot, but it's this little build up of phlegm in the lunges I ONLY get with Tren use. Plus, I've started to get these other undesirable sides after using Tren for a long enough period, even at low doses, say 80mg - 175mg/wk for over two months. Also, I've seen bloodwork has degraded, ie: lipids, etc. My not be solely from Tren but I'm sure Tren has a strong contribution to my bloodwork going downhill. Then there is the raging bull mentality I have to stay on top of, just feeling over it at this point.
I had a bad one today, been years.

That sounds like a histamine reaction. In some people, tren seems to bind to just about everything. Sometimes you have to just drop it. Don't try and suffer through or live with that.

That sounds like a histamine reaction. In some people, tren seems to bind to just about everything. Sometimes you have to just drop it. Don't try and suffer through or live with that.
Yeah, as much as I like the good things about Tren I'm coming to terms that I just need to drop it for good and not suffer through the shitty sides. I think for me personally back when the sides were nowhere as bad as they are now and any I noticed I could deal with them but now the sides have just intensified enough that it's not worth it anymore.

Yeah, as much as I like the good things about Tren I'm coming to terms that I just need to drop it for good and not suffer through the shitty sides. I think for me personally back when the sides were nowhere as bad as they are now and any I noticed I could deal with them but now the sides have just intensified enough that it's not worth it anymore.
There's your answer. You still have a whole galaxy of options. I'm doing tren and winstrol right now and dealing with all that. I don't get the sides people often report but I'll tell you this, this cut is rough. Losing weight is the hardest thing for me to do. It's hell. But I'm in the home stretch. Then it's a test/primo/gh summer. That should be nice. Don't let one compound trip you up. If it is, I say drop it. That's just my opinion.

I always felt Masteron was very overrated. I don't get why people love it so m

I always felt Masteron was very overrated. I don't get why people love it so much.
Have you ever tried winstrol? if so, do you feel it was overrated like you said masteron is , like I said a buddy of mine claims it's the best anabolic steroid he has ever used for changing a physique, even better than tren , but he also said it's a nasty one with lots of sides , he made the mistake of drinking 1 beer while on it and got sick as hell, probably puked 7 times and he has a good alcohol tolerance lol, he came off after 4 weeks because he said he felt so toxic on it ,but looked the best he ever looked in his life , curious if you have any experience with winny and did you get good results from it , from what I gather from people of this forum, winny is definitely better than masteron results wise ,except when side effects are a concern then masteron has the upper hand

There's your answer. You still have a whole galaxy of options. I'm doing tren and winstrol right now and dealing with all that. I don't get the sides people often report but I'll tell you this, this cut is rough. Losing weight is the hardest thing for me to do. It's hell. But I'm in the home stretch. Then it's a test/primo/gh summer. That should be nice. Don't let one compound trip you up. If it is, I say drop it. That's just my opinion.
Yep, I hear ya, never tried winstrol and at this point don't care to, unless I would step up for a show but no plans to. I have a stash I've accumulated over time but don't care to touch right now which includes Drol. Drol is a rough one for me and I don't need to use it as of now and only have used it for short runs in the past and EQ really jacks my BP. I've really narrowed my compounds down to mainly Test and Mast and I have some Var for the summer and some Deca for the winter. That's it right now, I don't like using orals for known reasons and I really have come to just prefer Test and Mast as my base because I don't have to use an AI or SERM. I'm down to really clean runs that I can extend over a longer period of time that allows me to keep my blood markers in check.

Have you ever tried winstrol? if so, do you feel it was overrated like you said masteron is , like I said a buddy of mine claims it's the best anabolic steroid he has ever used for changing a physique, even better than tren , but he also said it's a nasty one with lots of sides , he made the mistake of drinking 1 beer while on it and got sick as hell, probably puked 7 times and he has a good alcohol tolerance lol, he came off after 4 weeks because he said he felt so toxic on it ,but looked the best he ever looked in his life , curious if you have any experience with winny and did you get good results from it , from what I gather from people of this forum, winny is definitely better than masteron results wise ,except when side effects are a concern then masteron has the upper hand
I'm using it right now. I'm horny AF and will harden you up. Gives me some nice aggression in the gym but listen to your joints and know when to drop it.

Yep, I hear ya, never tried winstrol and at this point don't care to, unless I would step up for a show but no plans to. I have a stash I've accumulated over time but don't care to touch right now which includes Drol. Drol is a rough one for me and I don't need to use it as of now and only have used it for short runs in the past and EQ really jacks my BP. I've really narrowed my compounds down to mainly Test and Mast and I have some Var for the summer and some Deca for the winter. That's it right now, I don't like using orals for known reasons and I really have come to just prefer Test and Mast as my base because I don't have to use an AI or SERM. I'm down to really clean runs that I can extend over a longer period of time that allows me to keep my blood markers in check.
Nothing wrong with that. Take what works I say.

p.s. I miss Anadrol so bad. The pumps and aggression are mighty. I get huge on it. My blood pressure though. Yikes.

Nothing wrong with that. Take what works I say.

p.s. I miss Anadrol so bad. The pumps and aggression are mighty. I get huge on it. My blood pressure though. Yikes.
I like Drol over Dbol (have both), as we know, Drol makes my muscle look full with less water retention outside of the muscle and yes, the aggression and strength gains are ridiculous, but the sides with Drol make it not worth it for me

I like Drol over Dbol (have both), as we know, Drol makes my muscle look full with less water retention outside of the muscle and yes, the aggression and strength gains are ridiculous, but the sides with Drol make it not worth it for me
20 years ago I would have said send it to me but I can't take it either. My doctor would freak. Dbol has become the pariah of the AAS community but I loved Dianabol too. I just eat too much and get big and fat on it.

20 years ago I would have said send it to me but I can't take it either. My doctor would freak. Dbol has become the pariah of the AAS community but I loved Dianabol too. I just eat too much and get big and fat on it.
Dbol was the first AAS I ever used, back in high school for football. I was jacked and everyone noticed too, I always got comments from the players from my team and the opposing team. Like they say, your first cycle is always your best. It was real pharm grade to, the real deal right before the pharm company stopped production. Wish I would have saved those bottles.

Dbol was the first AAS I ever used, back in high school for football. I was jacked and everyone noticed too, I always got comments from the players from my team and the opposing team. Like they say, your first cycle is always your best. It was real pharm grade to, the real deal right before the pharm company stopped production. Wish I would have saved those bottles.
That was Ciba and yeah, it was potent. There were also the 5mg Naposyms (naps) that were the same. I remember sitting on my living room floor pushing 1000 of those out of those 10pk blister packs. My 2nd cycle was dbol only. It could have been because it was my 2nd go but it was great.

I actually never used winstrol before. Never saw the point of it.

I'm using it right now. I'm horny AF and will harden you up. Gives me some nice aggression in the gym but listen to your joints and know when to drop it.
Yes definitely heard about drying up your joints on winny , so do you agree with him that winny is the best cutting steroid there is ? when he told me nothing compares to winstrol results wise , I was intrigued definitely lol and he used a lot of them, tren ,npp ,primo , superdrol ,who knows if it was real primo though, eq ,Anavar and he guaranteed me that winny was the best hands down by far , he only ran 50mg daily for 4 weeks and he never tried masteron , before winny he said tren was the best though

That was Ciba and yeah, it was potent. There were also the 5mg Naposyms (naps) that were the same. I remember sitting on my living room floor pushing 1000 of those out of those 10pk blister packs. My 2nd cycle was dbol only. It could have been because it was my 2nd go but it was great.
I just remember they were 10mg tabs, in a white bottle with a label on it that at the time I recognized the pharmaceutical name. They were given to me by my powerlifting coach who at the time was a world champion in the 165lb class, I believe the '84 worlds when there was only one organization, not the many that exist now.

I remember when the blue hearts came out they were crazy popular. The pink hexagons people arguing which were real vs fake. I feel like once ug labs took over dbol lost it's popularity. I wonder if it was almost people just loved those tabs so preferred dbol but once they were replaced on the market by ug options , guys just chose drol because they were both as readily available (I think it was just green giants that were easily faked vs numerous types of pharma dbol)

dont forget blue hearts and pink thais!!!! god mode tictacs lol. you don't see those brands anymore =/ I want to say IP had him on his list a decade plus ago, maybe it was KARIUS/ALP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131