over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is t3 available in colombia pharmacies?

Jelet

Registered
Will be in colombia for 6 weeks. And stressing since I am on t3 now and dont want to come off t3 while i am in colombia and deal with a few weeks of slower metabolism. And please dont tell me its all in my head.. because i shit every day, but once i stop t3 i will shit twice a week for about 2 weeks then i return to normal...

t3 and test e and aromasin is what i need in colombia. im not trying to run a cycle.. just this is what i need.

are they available in the pharmacies?

the coke helps you keep the weight off in Colombia. Works better than t3.

in all seriousness, I got test while there no problem but never asked nor looked for t3 so I can't help you there but test you'll just have to ask around.

Are you hypothyroid? If no, you don’t “need” t3. Sounds like you run it way too long.

I believe t4 is OTC, but t3 is not...

Just ship it to yourself or take it with you in some pill containers or vitamin bottles. They won't bother you.

t3 is not a controlled substance so taking it with you won't be a problem

I ended up taking 15 t3 pills with me. i mixed it with about 100 mixed vitamins of all shapes(vitamin d fish oil zinc, etc) it got in ok.

i want to stay in colombia longer. i work marketing online so i can live anywhere, so i wanna stay longer in colombia for a month.. also want to practice my spanish more here. Now if it isnt a controled substance, can i get my brother to ship me more t3? and i cna just put t3 for the customs?

they have testosterone in the pharmacies here. its funny. they scan the barcode... and they have a receipt for the testosterone.. neat stuff.

just need t3.

now this is important. i am not in the US where i have a judicial system.. i dont want them arresting me for mailing it to me especially a gringo. and if i get my brother to put something else on the label then they will say why am i trying to hide it...lol

Are you hypothyroid? If no, you don’t “need” t3. Sounds like you run it way too long.

i know i dont. but i dont want to come off it while i am in colombia... thats like coming off of test e and pcting while you are on vacation.. why? your sex drive will be down and your on vacation. so why pct on vacation that doesnt make sense... same with t3.... i dont want to come off and have a slow metabolism and effects of low thyroid for 2 weeks while i am on vacation.

especially with all of this good food here... im eating food i never ate before. dont know why these people dont open a colombia resturant in the us Lol. maybe because colombia is better to them so they dont see a point in moving there.

Last edited:
sorry to derail the thread but how are the ladies treating you over there?

going good... i nailed two so far...

first girl is a skinny girl. she is from Venezuela, carcass.... she escaped to move here because no jobs over there and she got a job here as a cashier in beuty salon...

she is clingy i suspect gold digger looking for a relationship... im not seeing her again becasue there are so much beutiful woman here and im only here for a month. i told this girl i was here for a year.. because what i noticed is a lot of girls aint going to screw you as a tourist... except the 4/10's and 5/10s... i pretend like i live here now so they give me a chance to nail them lol. she wanted to practice her english so it was easy to meet.

second girl was little curvy girl but full colombian... and it was the principle... so i banged her.. it was an easy tinder lay that anyone could do.. so it is nothing to brag home about.. i just hit her up at the end of night when i didnt do well at the bars and she told me to come over.. which i realize at the end i shouldnt do . could get kidnapped.. but everything was ok...

i have a date tomorrow with a cute girl . issue is i have been using google translate for most of the convo.. she knows very little english.. so i dont think i will be successful but going to try my best, we are going to go dancing so not much talking involved... i already memorized the basics of spanish. like the smal ltalk when she asked how long am i here for. what do i for work... all that smal ltalk stuff that people talk about i know in spanish.. anything else i will play it off like i cant hear music is to loud.. and continue dancing...

only weird thing is people dont wear shorts here... even the bums(See attachment) they are well dressed jeans and button down...

but its ok. its not that hot i can bare with it. if i am on tren it is another story....

other pic is me feeding a stray dog... breaks my heart to see these hungry stray dogs like this....

anyways what im going to do is im going to get the t3 shipped to one of these girls that i meet. just tell them im traveling aroudn and need an address.. which is true i change my place every week with air bnb...

i like thailand much better. because most people here dont speak english... the girls are cute i guess but i heard colombia is #1 couuntry for best woman but i have to disagree with this.... cute girls yes but not that cute.. iv seen better elsewhere..

Attachments

• IMG_2713.jpg
    IMG_2713.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2712.jpg
    IMG_2712.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2711.jpg
    IMG_2711.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2714.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 34
most people here dont speak english... the girls are cute i guess but i heard colombia is #1 couuntry for best woman but i have to disagree with this.... cute girls yes but not that cute.. iv seen better elsewhere..

Did you expect a bunch of English speaking Shakiras? :rolleyes:

You going to Barranquilla? Should be better... Coastal cities have the best girls.

Did you expect a bunch of English speaking Shakiras? :rolleyes:

You going to Barranquilla? Should be better... Coastal cities have the best girls.
My vote goes to cali. But I guess it depends on how curvy you like the women.
And for English speaking I thin k cartagena since is very touristic.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner