over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutlers training routine EXPLAIN

Look at them tiny legs;). Yea I just go a size bigger or even wear the carpenter jeans and or Lucky. No shit Express do you order those online or at the store!

I am a weird fit for any clothing, i am like 5'6" and between 230-240 depending on where i am at. So i have a hard time finding things that fit width and length. Pants though i am good, i can squeeze into a 32-34(the 32 is really wishful thinking) and then i just go a size or two bigger. For work i wear Old Navy Broken In Khakis 38x30 and in jeans i wear either a 36x30 or 38x30.

SORRY=-)

i totaled derailed this thread.

Please return to your regularly scheduled programming

lmao at having to special order jeans....hahahahahhaa...cmon man :D ....

I thought I was making good progress when I had to go up a waist size to get more thigh room. But no special ordering for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Since we're on the subject:
**broken link removed**

At first, I thought osiris was just being a scumbag as usual but then I realized I was the one that mentioned the term "special jeans" after scrolling back. woops, guess I got carried away there. Actually, osiris is being a scumbag anyway. haters gonna hate. I buy my jeans at the fat people stores bitches

and here is the leg pic that was asked of me

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

At first, I thought osiris was just being a scumbag as usual but then I realized I was the one that mentioned the term "special jeans" after scrolling back. woops, guess I got carried away there. Actually, osiris is being a scumbag anyway. haters gonna hate. I buy my jeans at the fat people stores bitches

haha a scumbag , your stupid ass took how many grams of gear for 6 months and came back 9lbs heavier! Damn buddy!!! Holy shit. You sir are clearly a star pupil and have applied what you learned at getbig!

Thats a fucking transformation right there! Sign me up for your program=-) hahaha

i am sorry the truth hurts bro, the world is a cold cruel place, but you should live in the real world every once in a while=-)

haha a scumbag , your stupid ass took how many grams of gear for 6 months and came back 9lbs heavier! Damn buddy!!! Holy shit. You sir are clearly a star pupil and have applied what you learned at getbig!

Thats a fucking transformation right there! Sign me up for your program=-) hahaha

i am sorry the truth hurts bro, the world is a cold cruel place, but you should live in the real world every once in a while=-)

wow you obviously are completely clueless even though I told you everything. talk about a total betrayal. please refrain from quoting my posts ever again. I am asking you politely. I am just trying to have fun here, not get into silly internet keyboard battles

Last edited:
O, what are you thinking you didnt use the correct termonology he meant to say: ass clown:D

wow you obviously are completely clueless even though I told you everything. talk about a total betrayal. please refrain from quoting my posts ever again. I am asking you politely.

WTF are you talking about? A btrayal, you posted shit all over the board fruit loop.

Then you call me a scumbag and i am supposed to say, oh ok buddy? Really?

You are all over the board saying take more gear, eat like shit, and grow, its not like anything i said was a secret dude, i dont remember what you said you take because i dont care about that shit. Take what you want but dont come on here like a born again messiah who is going to lead us to a greater amount of muscle.

If i come off like a dick, i am sorry, i call it honestly. As far as quoting our posts, if you post some stupid shit, i will be sure to quote them again.

and yes the term for this shit is ass clownery.

WTF are you talking about? A btrayal, you posted shit all over the board fruit loop.

You are all over the board saying take more gear, eat like shit, and grow, its not like anything i said was a secret dude, i dont remember what you said you take because i dont care about that shit. Take what you want but dont come on here like a born again messiah who is going to lead us to a greater amount of muscle.

If i come off like a dick, i am sorry, i call it honestly. As far as quoting our posts, if you post some stupid shit, i will be sure to quote them again.

ROFLMFAO love it: ass clownery- damm bro I got tears in my eyes laughing so hard

lol. you take this stuff so seriously. Listen to how mad your get...over the internet. Get over yourself

lol. you take this stuff so seriously. Listen to how mad your get...over the internet. Get over yourself

I am not mad, i am sitting here laughing.

I find you hopelessly entertaining, like a train wreck. But thats ok it takes all kinds.

Have fun with your special order jeans and going to mardi gras the week BEFORE it started.

hahahaha

I am not mad, i am sitting here laughing.

I find you hopelessly entertaining, like a train wreck. But thats ok it takes all kinds.

Have fun with your special order jeans and going to mardi gras the week BEFORE it started.

hahahaha

Everything you say is wrong, even the part about mardi gras. The majority of people realize you are just a scumbag who tries to flex his muscle as an internet "bully", yet since you have a lot of backing, people are afraid to speak up. I didn't even say anything and you decide to go on some personal rampage and none of what you say is even true. Taking a "special jeans" comment, which I thought I made obvious was supposed to be a joke, and using it as a way to vent all your real life frustrations. I give you credit though for making this whole forum afraid of you. That requires skill, I must admit. Pretty ironic how a former junkie and drug addict calls someone else a train wreck. I shouldn't have to type a wall of text because that is stooping to your level, but I figure why not in this case.

Last edited:
Everything you say is wrong, even the part about mardi gras. The majority of people realize you are just a scumbag who tries to flex his muscle as an internet "bully", yet since you have a lot of backing, people are afraid to speak up. I didn't even say anything and you decide to go on some personal rampage and none of what you say is even true. Taking a "special jeans" comment, which I thought I made obvious was supposed to be a joke, and using it as a way to vent all your real life frustrations. I give you credit though for making this whole forum afraid of you. That requires skill, I must admit. Pretty ironic how a former junkie and drug addict calls someone else a train wreck. I shouldn't have to type a wall of text because that is stooping to your level, but I figure why not in this case.

I am sorry i offended your trust fund baby sensibilities, maybe next time you go to mommy begging for a stipend of the money your dad left your punk ass, you can tell her on me=-) You might want to get off the teat by the time you are 30, but thats just my 2 cents.

I dont threaten anyone here and no one is scared of me, i am friends with more people on this forum than you can possibly imagine amigo.

I still chuckel that you being such a douche got the owner of the board to post your information openly including your real name on the internet. Haha you sure are a train wreck buddy. And fyi, i am still a drug addict, i just dont get high anymore, it gives me a unique perspective on people like you=-)

Keep on doing you, we will see you when you are one shot short of liver and kidney failure and 5 lbs heavier than you are now=-)

You better hope no one sends anything to your apartment that mommy might find when she comes by to snoop on you and check and make sure her little baby amd is ok. hahahaha

Well I am goin to go on record here and say something! Osiris not only is a standup guy but an honest guy. Have spoke to him many times and is a great guy. If he class anyone out they must of asked for it. To make people scaredd of him kinda am lost on that one "maybe it went over my head". O is always helping this community out whether it be info, product testing, etc.
So former junkie and drug addict who as you see has turned his life around. I will straight up admit I use to be that person myself amazed to be alive myself as will always be an addict as O said just not high anymore. I myself have done the same thing. So I would recommend leaving the former junkie/drug addict to yourself. As this is not the place as he didnt insult your character in anyway unless getting bigger jeans is an insult.

Last edited:
Well I am goin to go on record here and say something! Osiris not only is a standup guy but an honest guy. Have spoke to him many times and is a great guy. If he class anyone out they must of asked for it. To make people scaredd of him kinda am lost on that one "maybe it went over my head". O is always helping this community out whether it be info, product testing, etc.
So former junkie and drug addict who as you see has turned his life around. I will straight up admit I use to be that person myself amazed to be alive myself. I myself have done the samething. So I would recommend leaving the former junkie/drug addict to yourself. As this is not the place as he didnt insult your character in anyway unless getting bigger jeans is an insult.

Oops i did just insult his character in the last post=-) But thank you for the kind words man, i try. I dont take kindly to being called a scumbag, character defect...will ahve to get that in my next round of step work....the list just keeps growing!

I am sorry i offended your trust fund baby sensibilities, maybe next time you go to mommy begging for a stipend of the money your dad left your punk ass, you can tell her on me=-) You might want to get off the teat by the time you are 30, but thats just my 2 cents.

I dont threaten anyone here and no one is scared of me, i am friends with more people on this forum than you can possibly imagine amigo.

I still chuckel that you being such a douche got the owner of the board to post your information openly including your real name on the internet. Haha you sure are a train wreck buddy. And fyi, i am still a drug addict, i just dont get high anymore, it gives me a unique perspective on people like you=-)

Keep on doing you, we will see you when you are one shot short of liver and kidney failure and 5 lbs heavier than you are now=-)

You better hope no one sends anything to your apartment that mommy might find when she comes by to snoop on you and check and make sure her little baby amd is ok. hahahaha

I'm going to take the high road. If more walls of text make you feel better, keep them coming. I won't be reading, let alone responding.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws