over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jewett Shredded

He did something. He wasnt as hard on stage as in hotel.
He was fine, just a little flat ( barely). The stage lighting at ANY show is brutal, that's why you have to be seriously PEELED, to look good on stage, it's also why really dark black guys that come in peeled look crazy on stage under those super bright lights. If you look at the videos on John's IG where he is posing back stage you will see he is still crazy peeled. Legs look deeply separated backstage and a little washed out on stage under lights.

6 days out from NY Pro

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I like John (I had a consult with him a few years back) because he's thinker.
Whether its training OR his nutrition, he wont get fooled twice. I really appreciate dudes who are constantly learning and arent just getting by doing the regular BBing norms. I remember when he first burst onto the scene, i just loved how he discussed his training...so in depth as to WHY he was doing stuff. And now it seems like (since leaving Vu, who had a shitty year this year) he's doing the same with his own nutrition. Good for him. He's a dude u cant help but root for.

I like John (I had a consult with him a few years back) because he's thinker.
Whether its training OR his nutrition, he wont get fooled twice. I really appreciate dudes who are constantly learning and arent just getting by doing the regular BBing norms. I remember when he first burst onto the scene, i just loved how he discussed his training...so in depth as to WHY he was doing stuff. And now it seems like (since leaving Vu, who had a shitty year this year) he's doing the same with his own nutrition. Good for him. He's a dude u cant help but root for.
I also like that John and his wife, Renee, live a pretty normal life by bodybuilding standards - they were taking weekend trips (for fun, not fitness-related) around Texas during this prep, still going out for sushi, etc. You don't have to be an ultra hardcore monk with no life to be a great bodybuilder, even at the pro level.

John is a very smart guy, calm and patient. he looked really good. glad he did it on his own and listened to his body and learned from past mistakes.

I also like that John and his wife, Renee, live a pretty normal life by bodybuilding standards - they were taking weekend trips (for fun, not fitness-related) around Texas during this prep, still going out for sushi, etc. You don't have to be an ultra hardcore monk with no life to be a great bodybuilder, even at the pro level.
this x10

in psychology, one of the 6 basic human emotional need is variation, another is consistency LOL - our god in his infinite wisdom must have had a sense of humor too :)

Yes, he looks great, but also Nathan, it will be a nice battle.

He looks great and so does she.What's the deal with his chest though? It just doesn't look like it belongs to the rest of his body.

He looks great and so does she.What's the deal with his chest though? It just doesn't look like it belongs to the rest of his body.
Thats probably one thing that is holding him back from wining a big title? Definitely looks a little bit undersized compared to the rest of his body. I have that too. Genetics.

Thats probably one thing that is holding him back from wining a big title? Definitely looks a little bit undersized compared to the rest of his body. I have that too. Genetics.
Yeah same here

Yeah same here
Its frustrating. I think in order to be a winner in pro bodybuilding you have to have great symmetry and proportions. Some guys seem to think that you can make your chest grow more and catch up to the rest of the body but I dont think you can. When training the chest you are also inadvertently training the assisting muscle. Same goes with quad sweep. I never could get mine to be good. I think a lot of that stuff is all set at birth. When I would grow larger muscles, they all seem to grow about the same so that the proportions really didnt change that much. Just my experience.

He was on with Fouad yesterday, what a smart, well-spoken, and authentic dude. Great interview, huge fan.

He was on with Fouad yesterday, what a smart, well-spoken, and authentic dude. Great interview, huge fan.

I just came to post the interview

Coaches himself... Not that there's anything wrong with a coach, but that shows some next level dedication to do it all yourself and be that conditioned

You think he needs a bigger chest?

I just came to post the interview

Coaches himself... Not that there's anything wrong with a coach, but that shows some next level dedication to do it all yourself and be that conditioned

this is his first run at coaching himself though—he looked great a week or so before the Indy Pro.
Missed the mark a bit. But he looks great hear.

Honeslty, Vu had him in amazing shape 2 years ago at the O...what was he 5th there?
The pressure must be ridiculous...you come in 110% and name it at a big show...and from then on, everyone EXPECTS you to be a dude. It sucks. And I admit it, being a top 5 Olympia guy to 3rd at Indy...uhhh, not a good look. Obviously John is a specimen and I love the way he thinks but that's just the reality. Luke Sandoe was the same....have a killer Arnold and then shit, if you don't live up you are in trouble.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws