over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=es]Coming off[/langtitle]

I cycled for 10 years and then went off. It took over a year but my test levels came back. I started using again and cycling as normal and would recover into 500-600 ng/dL rang in 12-16 week mark regularly until about age 54. Dr. Rand McClaine says most guys can recover but it varies person to person. Only way find out is to try and see but you really have to give it time.

For me it sucked for a while adn then once my lvels rebounded I felt great. It was nice to feel normal again. I was able to go running and improve actually running distances again unlike when using AAS. There is a lot you miss out on when using all the time. When grappling I had way way more stamina than when using AAS. These are things to look forward to. There is a trade-off.

I think the hardest part is "do I stay on or get off?"... and this thought will haunt you , especially when you do come off.
My recommendation, is stay on until you are READY to come off. Once you make that decision, don't second guess yourself your on a mission. Pretty soon you'll normalize and life will go back to normal. The ancillary drugs may help, my opinion??? There gonna be 8 week adaptation period before you stop dwelling on your misery and move on.
The SERMS etc... like the loomed has its own set of demoralizing side effect worst than being OFF.
So, if you want out...do it. Ancillaries... they will just remind you of your PED habit.
Stay strong!

thanks to the few who commented something that wasnt a troll

I’ll ask it again...

Why not just do TRT? :eek:

Seriously.. I decided to do TRT at 23, started cycling at 18 and thought I could do that whole recovery shit...

Didn’t work... I’m 28 now and don’t regret it..

Besides, TRT is pretty cheap. 2-3 bottles of Test and you’ve got a year supply...

And also, for vain purposes :eek: lol , I’m already seeing the separation of physique with people I grew up with... Most people my age look like shit... TRT definitely helps with that but I believe it also helps with “motivation” and keeping training etc.. It’s part of the lifestyle..

I’ll ask it again...

Why not just do TRT? :eek:

Seriously.. I decided to do TRT at 23, started cycling at 18 and thought I could do that whole recovery shit...

Didn’t work... I’m 28 now and don’t regret it..

Besides, TRT is pretty cheap. 2-3 bottles of Test and you’ve got a year supply...

And also, for vain purposes :eek: lol , I’m already seeing the separation of physique with people I grew up with... Most people my age look like shit... TRT definitely helps with that but I believe it also helps with “motivation” and keeping training etc.. It’s part of the lifestyle..

Even though you might do a true TRT dose of say 100 mg/wk that puts you in a normal range ,there are still side effects like raised hematocrit. There are still risks. Going natural is the healthiest way to do it. TRT should only be last resort if you are going to be natural the rest of your life.

Even though you might do a true TRT dose of say 100 mg/wk that puts you in a normal range ,there are still side effects like raised hematocrit. There are still risks. Going natural is the healthiest way to do it. TRT should only be last resort if you are going to be natural the rest of your life.

My Hematocrit was 52.1 on 500mg-750mg Test per week last blood work in Dec-Jan, can’t remember exactly..

Ref range is 39-51

About a month later I had my accident and came down to true TRT of just that, 100-150mg per week. Sometimes id even go 3 weeks without shooting cause I was lazy and not working out anyway (back/neck/foot injury) therapy etc..

I plan on getting blood work in the next few weeks before my next blast but you don’t think that number could’ve dropped back into the normal range?

I did up cardio and been eating about 80/20 healthy to junk lol :eek:

I ask because you probably have way more experience with health and all this than me lol

I guess I’ll find out soon enough right lol

My Hematocrit was 52.1 on 500mg-750mg Test per week last blood work in Dec-Jan, can’t remember exactly..

Ref range is 39-51

About a month later I had my accident and came down to true TRT of just that, 100-150mg per week. Sometimes id even go 3 weeks without shooting cause I was lazy and not working out anyway (back/neck/foot injury) therapy etc..

I plan on getting blood work in the next few weeks before my next blast but you don’t think that number could’ve dropped back into the normal range?

I did up cardio and been eating about 80/20 healthy to junk lol :eek:

I ask because you probably have way more experience with health and all this than me lol

I guess I’ll find out soon enough right lol

Really all going to depend on the person. Sounds like maybe you might be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have a lot of trouble with hematocrit getting all jacked up easily. I remember when I was cycling, used about the same dose of test as you along with about 200 mg/wk tren. It got up to 60 one time. I dropped down to 200 mg/wk and my hematocrit still continued to climb. It got a bit higher even. It seemed to me that being on the cruise didn't really allow my hematocrit to come down at all. Most of the time it seemed to stop the rise when I went down in dose but the level didn't seem to come down much at all. That was me though. I cant say how it works for everyone.

Even now that I just take 100 mg/wk TRT through my doctor it builds up slowly. I get a phlebotomy once every 3 to 6 months now.

It will be hard and a mind fuck but over time you will normalize again you are still young and the body is more resilient then we give it credit for

It will be hard and a mind fuck but over time you will normalize again you are still young and the body is more resilient then we give it credit for

I think you have a real good shot. Compared to me you are more than 10 years younger than when I got off and have used it about half as long as I did.

i think you have a good chance at recovery!

At 24 years old you have a good chance. Maybe do that protocol... it may not help but it prob wont hurt.

I tried to come off comepletely at age... 37 after prob 15 years of use, the latter 8 years blast and cruise. I went over 2 years with LOW test. it was awful at near 40 years old at the time i knew i would never recover. Doc agreed. trt for life.... and i dont mind it. but i dont think its for you.

Definitely try to recover. At your age its definitely worth it. you wanna be on trt at 40. NOT 24. ya kno? Save it for later
-F2S

Yea, I don't get the do TRT if you don't have to. If you don't have low levels... why go thru that? What if you get tired of injecting 2yrs into it. Because if you're in your 20's like the original poster or 30's and after a few years you tired of injecting and come off and then don't recover and now HAVE to take it. I would think you would be kicking yourself.
And telling this guy to do TRT and not knowing ANY of his health factors.. not knowing what his natural test is.. its a bit reckless

And telling this guy to do TRT and not knowing ANY of his health factors.. not knowing what his natural test is.. its a bit reckless

Yes, and there are risk factors like my genetic clotting factor problem. I take coumadin now so I really don't have to worry too much but it would be a risk without it.

Went to my GP and got printout of my first ever test levels bloods right before my first cycle.

15.5nmol/L

Range was 8 - 30

Had been dieting for a while on keto diet, cardio and training quite hard also taken at 3pm in arvo

Last edited:
Also worth noting...

using tren, stana, high test, npp mast etc

i had routine bloodwork and nothing ever came up out of whack, my RBC was always within range even on a blast, bp aswell.

Went to my GP and got printout of my first ever test levels bloods right before my first cycle.

15.5nmol/L

Range was 8 - 30

Had been dieting for a while on keto diet, cardio and training quite hard also taken at 3pm in arvo

15.5nmol/L is OK. Not higher end, but acceptable IMO.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws