over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last couple of weeks before being onstage

Nardz

Registered
For those that compete, I'm interested to know what the last detailed preperation is like for you guys. I will detail what I have done in the past and found it very affective in giving you that very dry look.

What I usually do 2 weeks out is I increase my water intake and sodium until I am 5 days out.

5 days out I will reduce my sodium but still increase water until I'm around 4 to 5 gallons per day.

4 days reduce sodium again and keep water at 4 to 5 gallons.

3 days I remove sodium all together and start drinking distilled water ( 4 gallons)

2 days I drink around 2 gallons of distilled and no sodium

1 day out I drink 1 gallon of distilled water with no sodium

On day of comp I sip on distilled water just to keep my mouth wet( still no sodium).

I also chew gum to keep my mouth wet ( last comp I forgot the gum in my mouth and looked like a camel chewing on stage)

The sodium reduction I have done that for the past 2 or 3 comps however I found the most difference is in drinking more water.

I found drinking more water leading to the comp made me look a lot dryer onstage.

when drinking 5 gallons I would see an 8kg difference between morning and night.

I am wondering what others do in the last couple of weeks before being onstage.

Please do tell.

For those that compete, I'm interested to know what the last detailed preperation is like for you guys. I will detail what I have done in the past and found it very affective in giving you that very dry look.

What I usually do 2 weeks out is I increase my water intake and sodium until I am 5 days out.

5 days out I will reduce my sodium but still increase water until I'm around 4 to 5 gallons per day.

3 days I remove sodium all together and start drinking distilled water ( 4 gallons)

On day of comp I sip on distilled water just to keep my mouth wet( still no sodium).

I also chew gum to keep my mouth wet ( last comp I forgot the gum in my mouth and looked like a camel chewing on stage)

The sodium reduction I have done that for the past 2 or 3 comps however I found the most difference is in drinking more water.

I found drinking more water leading to the comp made me look a lot dryer onstage.

when drinking 5 gallons I would see an 8kg difference between morning and night.

Please do tell.
pics?

umm sure...

Kind of embarrassed to show these natural pics while most people here are 8x bigger than I am..haha.,..but here goes anyway.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Are you kidding?!

umm sure...

Kind of embarrassed to show these natural pics while most people here are 8x bigger than I am..haha.,..but here goes anyway.

**broken link removed**

You look amazing there. What's to be embarrassed about? Obviously your routine works well for you.

umm sure...

**broken link removed**
ha ha bro i don't care how much muscle you have, you did not start a thread about how big are you, you started a thread about getting dry and i wanted to see the results of what you posted, and frankly the results were freaking great! you were dry, hard, and lean!!! great job! ;)

holy shit , I don't think I can get in 4 gallons a day if I drank it and had an IV and I'm 270lbs , where do you put it??

is obvously working for you , i'm courious to see what my last couple weeks are gonna look like , i've never done a contest prep till this year

THIS SEEMS TO WORK FOR YOU BROTHA, U LOOK DRY AND HARD IN THE PIC
SOMETIMES ITS TRIAL AND ERROR AND U JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT
WORKS FOR YOU .... ANYWAY PROPS TO YA

5 gallons? Holy shit... Do you sleep on the toilet at night or have one of them catheters.. Lol. GREAT JOB BRO!!

you look damn good for a Natty bro...lean, dry and very hard...Im impressed...:eek::D

I'll get into what has worked for me in the past...later tonight or tommarow morning...

you look amazing

but

4-5 gallons of water in one day is potentially fatal

Please do tell.

5 gallons is to much, also one day out you should drink some water not just siping. If you don`t drink enough water, the body takes water from the colon to use, which cause costipation and hard dry stools. The toxins in the colon water also get reabsorbed, causing lethargy and headaches.

Please do tell.

You dont sodium load at all?

You look great BTW bro

umm sure...

**broken link removed**

shredded wheat bro. looks like you got it figured out.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the comments!

Keep in mind this process will only work well if I am very very lean 2 weeks out.

The 4 to 5 gallons is built up over time. I dont wake up one day and decide I will drink this much. It takes months of preperation ( 5 months).

However I feel for me this works great even though I do spend more time in the toilet than the outside world.

My body learns to process this much water in the long run and it becomes the norm. When I eliminate the sodium my body is still processing 4 to 5 gallons so most of what I'm holding between skin and muscle comes out.

The only difference between the last 2 contests was the water intake.

I'm still wanting to see what others do if they are willing to share their secrets.

On contest day I have a 2litre bottle with me all day but your right emeric I should be drinking more water on that day. It makes sense. Thanks!

Thanks guys! Appreciate the comments!

Keep in mind this process will only work well if I am very very lean 2 weeks out.

The 4 to 5 gallons is built up over time. I dont wake up one day and decide I will drink this much. It takes months of preperation ( 5 months).

However I feel for me this works great even though I do spend more time in the toilet than the outside world.

My body learns to process this much water in the long run and it becomes the norm. When I eliminate the sodium my body is still processing 4 to 5 gallons so most of what I'm holding between skin and muscle comes out.

The only difference between the last 2 contests was the water intake.

I'm still wanting to see what others do if they are willing to share their secrets.

On contest day I have a 2litre bottle with me all day but your right emeric I should be drinking more water on that day. It makes sense. Thanks!

2 liter is OK on contest day, add to your 2 liter water LBA it will kip your muscle hydrated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws